TCR: Triangle Cellular Repair logo
TCR: Triangle Cellular Repair

TCR: Triangle Cellular Repair Employee Reviews

TCR: Triangle Cellular Repair insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Support from manager
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Energizing work tasks
  • General feeling of work happiness

Work-Life Balance

Nice lil repair shop with no career opportunities

For a mom n pop business could do worse however don’t look for a career here. Straight up retail no benefits, low pay hourly wages, etc. makes a decent stop gap job until one can find something in IT helpdesk or finish school and keep paying bills but thats about it.

Pros

Access to mobile device tech and knowledge of repairing said tech.

Cons

Management is disorganized and overworked and treats employees like tools.

Good company but other companies pay better

The job is low effort and easy enough to where it isn't extremely stressful. That being said, they expect a lot out of you for what they pay. The raises are pretty minor if you even receive one at all. There's also little room for advancement and other companies are willing to pay you more for more or less the same work.

A good interim tech job

As an experienced tech I wouldn't recommend this for other experience technicians, but I do think it is great for people who are looking to get customer service experience and their foot in the door in the tech industry.

Pros

Personable Regional (upper) management, hands-on training, good entry-level or interim tech position, upbeat co-workers

Cons

Hours based on demand (fluctuates monthly and was always less than full time), lower management needs leadership training, store apearance is usually an afterthought, your work location may vary between several stores (also based on demand)

Great Company

This company is a great place to work for and they take care of their employees. The day to day can be very busy but the management works at training you. I have loved taking stuff apart and putting it back together.

Pros

Get a chance to advance your career with TCR.

Cons

None I can think of.

Great place to work with lots of opportunity

The workplace at TCR is very productive, yet welcoming. Colleagues are friendly and hardworking. Managers/seniors are fair and likable. The job itself is very interesting. There is enough challenge to make the work rewarding and fun, but not stressful. Doing QA/repairs you will learn a lot of valuable information about hardware. There's also a lot of opportunity to grow as an employee. I would recommend working here to anyone who has an interest in hardware, phones and/or technology in general.

Pros

Good Culture, Opportunity

Share your experience

Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.

Great company with dedicated employees

TCR has had a pretty significant, positive impact on my life. It's provided me with the opportunity to grow to levels I didn't dream of or think possible, especially in business management. My story is a little unique compared to most on the TCR team. I joined for what was going to be part-time position to help organize a few things, but then I grew through technician, admin, software, HR, inventory, management, and ultimately overall operations. This has been a fantastic experience. Getting to know the TCR team has by far been the best part - we have a group of amazing people with a wide range of talents and the ultimate goal to help the customer. For those of us in upper management positions, our level of responsibility does mean more stress (it is a 7-day/week retail business + wholesale + international after all), but it is never overwhelming. TCR benefits have greatly improved over the years and I believe they will continue to improve as we grow. The best part about the job (besides making customers happy by fixing phones!) is the support from the team in all directions and at all levels. Thank you for that. I couldn't ask for a better place to work and am excited to continue watching the team's personal and professional growth as well as the company's growth in the future.

Pros

Fantastic team, growing, always helping people

Cons

Typical cons that come with retail

A growing company that was inclusive to all ideas and employees regardless of role

An engaging environment where I felt responsibility and accountability beyond my role in a way that made me feel a part of something bigger. Communication was great between all levels of MGMT. Comradery in the work place was the best part.

Great local business with family atmosphere

TCR's a great place to work. Friendly atmosphere, customer-focused. Big emphasis on TCR family so a lot personal appreciation and flexibility. Sometimes can get hectic, but most retail does. Opportunities for growth.

Pros

Cool dudes, snacks, bonus, frequent raises

Cons

Some travel between stores

Micro managed unsuccessfully

Unprofessional. Owner wants to micromanage but has no real knowledge of how a store front should be run. Spent most of my time teaching them how SOP and checklists work. Wants more than they are willing to pay. 30k for 50k responsibilities. the DM is cool though.

Triangle Cellular Repair (review)

TCR is a good company to work for. I worked here for 2 years and I cant say that I have many complaints. I grew within the company in less than a yeear. The culture is relaxed, unlike what I was use to prior. We, TCR, have a 4 part higher process just to hire techs to show that we hired the best employees ever.

Pros

Relaxed Culture

Cons

Small Business and Quick Changes

Jobs at TCR: Triangle Cellular Repair

See more jobs

Good

The job was good. it gave me experience in the wireless industry and prepared me for a future that i would like. pay was ok and work life balance was ok.

Incredible place to work.

The leadership team is awesome and their are incredible opportunities to grow and develop. After six months with the company I have able to follow the training processes and received two promotions one at 3 months and one at 6 months of employment. They do not have a company medical plan yet but the offer a gym membership, 401k, discounts and other benefits. Everyone I work with has been great and we even get monthly Team bonuses to encourage us to work together, AWESOME!

Pros

AWESOME place to work.

Cons

No medical insurance.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TCR: Triangle Cellular Repair. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• TCR: Triangle Cellular Repair