Very laid back interview process, be confident, smile and be positive. Do your homework on the position and the company.
Applyed on line HR reach out to me the next day jan 31 had a interview with hiring manager later that evening HR call and gave me a offer , still have to do back ground check and finger printing
The process was pretty easy, took about 2 months from applying to securing job.
1. 15 min phone interview - general background info
2. 30 min in person interview a week later
3. Offered job 2 days later
4. Background check and employment verification
Via telefónica o personal
Went to an TD bank open house career fair. Here are the questions I was asked by the recruiter
1. Why do you want to work for TD bank.
2. Explain a time you went above and beyond for a customer .
3. Explain the time you had an irate customer , what did you do?
4. Tell me a time you were able to take constructive criticism from your supervisor. What did you do?
5. How would your boss or previous manager describe you .
6. Tell me your best strength .
It was simple, typical interview questions and scenario questions from previous experience
Be direct confident n speak clearly eye to eye and of course Be Positive this interview is the position u want n smile.
Most screen through a telephone interview first. If that goes well, you will be called for an in person interview. Be confident and want the job - a lot of people want jobs at TD! It's a great place to work!
You have to sale a pen to the person that is interviewing you. If you can't sell a pen don't bother applying!!!!!!!!
The interview process was Average