Applyed on line HR reach out to me the next day jan 31 had a interview with hiring manager later that evening HR call and gave me a offer , still have to do back ground check and finger printing
The process was pretty easy, took about 2 months from applying to securing job.
1. 15 min phone interview - general background info
2. 30 min in person interview a week later
3. Offered job 2 days later
4. Background check and employment verification
Via telefónica o personal
Went to an TD bank open house career fair. Here are the questions I was asked by the recruiter
1. Why do you want to work for TD bank.
2. Explain a time you went above and beyond for a customer .
3. Explain the time you had an irate customer , what did you do?
4. Tell me a time you were able to take constructive criticism from your supervisor. What did you do?
5. How would your boss or previous manager describe you .
6. Tell me your best strength .
It was simple, typical interview questions and scenario questions from previous experience
Answered - Banking Specialist I (Current Employee) - Mount Laurel, NJ
Be direct confident n speak clearly eye to eye and of course Be Positive this interview is the position u want n smile.
Most screen through a telephone interview first. If that goes well, you will be called for an in person interview. Be confident and want the job - a lot of people want jobs at TD! It's a great place to work!
Answered - ABL Collateral Analyst II (Current Employee) - Greenville, SC
You have to sale a pen to the person that is interviewing you. If you can't sell a pen don't bother applying!!!!!!!!
Answered - Banking Specialist (Former Employee) - Greenville, SC
The interview process was Average
Answered - BSSR and Head Teller (Former Employee) - Revere, MA
They ask if you can speak to customers comfortably as well as sell products comfortably.
Answered - Teller II (Former Employee) - Connecticut