TD Bank
58Below average
How has this company responded to COVID‑19?
Learn more

TD Bank Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA49 reviews
Reliable company.
Helped to grow in management.

great management.
Working at TD for almost a year was nice but the schedule isn't really all that flexible and you are stuck working most weekends if you are a Teller I. If you are not familiar with a bank job it might be very stressful for you when you first start out as you must balance your box and be responsible but at the same time have excellent customer service and proficiency in sales. It might be rewarding if you are someone who would think of banking as a career otherwise its mids
By working at TD I have learned how important to be able give back to your community and have a great relationship with your other co worker. we are always short in staff and not be able take your breaks on time
Pros
employees like family
Cons
it was very nice to work at TD bank, its basically Canadian bank.
I learn how to coach other teller , feed back ,and train them according requirement,

Management was very nice , always helpful , listen your problem and understand employee requirement,

work cultural is very good , I love cultural of Td bank.

There was no Hard part of work , I work same thing before so I am good with customer and routine transaction.

Most enjoyable parts is flexible hours, very nice people and wlcome all cultural people.
TD provides a great opportunity to grow from within. In my short time I have been elevated to senior sales position and I have reaped the benefits of hard work and honing my craft of understanding what I am selling and discussing with all clientele.
Leave a review. Help people like you.
Overall, I enjoy working for TD Bank. I wish that work was more productive. I tend to get busy with customers when I should be focusing on branch operations. Bonuses and compensation could be better.
I love the team I work with. Flexible schedule. Great PTO. Hardest part of the job, company requiring more when day to day is already hectic. Pay is somewhat less then other banks but it is a great starter banking job.
Pros
Friendly team, flexible
Cons
Short breaks
At this time I wouldn't be able to comment because of legal implications. I'll be glad to get back to this at a later time. Please forgive me but I did have a terrible experience.
I worked here for a short period of time.
At the beginning we had a very good environment to work for but they hired an assistant manager who was really rude and disrespectful to the employees. Most of the employees including me resigned after
A great place and company to work for.
Great opportunities to advance your career and a very positive workplace culture overall. Many locations which is very convinient.
TD Bank is a great place to start your baking career. Management is great and helpful. There is room for advancements and opportunities to grow. Great place!
The position of Full-Time Teller is important to a small town bank becuase of the limited number of bankers staffed at a location. The Tellers who are full-time would then have an advantage over the competition, because they have more room and ability to help out the bankers on the floor.
• Actively follow up with existing customers at least every three month to look for cross sell opportunities also help them with their financial Goals.
• As a Small Business Champ for the Store I actively did the blitzing with my store manager to drive business.

• As Bank@Work Champ I was able set up three B@W events every month and as a result store was able to meet and exceed the unit goal every quarter. I represented the bank to work with not for profit organization to set up Affinity and WOW Zone Event to promote TD Bank Culture and mission within the community

• Outbound Calling / SoCalls – Consistent with Socalls by utilizing outlook calendar to make sure contact minimum 5 customers every day.
Good company to work for. Good work-life balance. They have great management and customer service at TD Bank. They want employees to succeed and will guide them to grow more.
Overall TD bank made me feel like they cared about me as an employee. They night is free food often and gave us gifts. The hours were very long though.
Pros
Lunch and overtime opportunity
Cons
Terrible management
Its a good place to work. Great People. Great opportunties for honest hard working people. Good Culture and caring management and colleagues. Flexible.
TD is a great place to work and to advance on your career. I started working as a PT Teller and in 2 and 1/2 years became a branch manager. All it took was Hard work and great mentors.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Short Breaks, Working Weekends and Holidays
TD Bank is a great banking industry, I was over qualified for the position and was promised adequate compensation after training. I excelled tremendously in sales, customer/client services, upholding security, and overall management. Ultimately, decided to leave due to lack of salary compensation and false promise to promote to higher position.
Pros
great sales blitzes, clean and new bank designs
Cons
low salary compensation
TD is a great place to work and treats there employees fairly on many levels. Company promotes a relaxed environment as long as your numbers are on pace. TD is known for its WOW culture and also promotes that same culture to their employees.
Pros
Flexible Hours
Benefits
by the time i work in TD bank the environment was fantastic challenging and team work , diversity. all department works as a team the environment was peaceful.
TD Bank is a fantastic company to work for there are such a driven company and really do care for their employees. The benefits are fantastic and the work environment is perfect.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at TD Bank. Our community is ready to answer.
2.6K
2.5K
1.4K
Women's ratings

3.5Fairygodboss Score

69%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

62%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.