TD Bank Employee Reviews

Found 3,186 reviews matching the search See all 5,656 reviews
Management needs more Leadership Skills and Training
Assistant Head Teller (Former Employee) –  Brandon, Florida, USDecember 14, 2018
Working for TD was a good experience except for the management and the capabilities we could do in branch versus over the phone. Customer Service wait time are RIDICULOUS !
Pros
New Paternity policy
Cons
Leadership Skills
Resumes apparently go straight to the shredder
Pending (Former Employee) –  NJDecember 13, 2018
The company does not respond to all highly qualified applicants, even for positions that are continually open and require nights and weekends. In an improving economy, this is perplexing and self-defeating.
Do not recommend
Bank Teller II (Former Employee) –  Toms River, NJDecember 12, 2018
I was here for about a year and a half.Started as pt and then went to ft.This is a great company to work for,but my most recent branch was ran VERY poorly.Management was on some sort of power trip and harrassed employees about everything and anything if it was not up to their standards.Also,they had such unrealistic expectations to be achieved.As much as i did love working for this company in the first place,my second place of work ruined the entire experience.Do not recommend if you don’t like being treated like a kindergartner.Had a problem with management and tried to get it taken care of,but they just took that and used it against me.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Management, unrealistic expectations
Enjoyable place for me,
Title Processor (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLDecember 11, 2018
TD Bank it's a great company to work for, I have learned a lot here. Started out in one role and ended up in another within my department. Customer service is the biggest of jobs here, so if you are good on the phones. Apply tell them I referred you. Blessed be Jah
Good Focused Job
Banking Specialist (Former Employee) –  MaineDecember 11, 2018
Must make sure you meat required sales goals although when they hire you and train they do not state that is the biggest thing they go for. Its hard to get people to jump into something over the phone when they have no platform to follow.
stressful inviroment
TELLER (Former Employee) –  Murrells Inlet, SCDecember 10, 2018
I do not feel like this was a great place to work. you could never get ahead because they held you back if you did not meet your goals or lei a 100%. they treat you like you are in preschool. The manager of the region is horrible.
Productive and relaxing
Teller I (Current Employee) –  Avon, CTDecember 9, 2018
As a teller, a long as you can understand basic math, you'll be okay at TD bank. The job is fairly straight forward as you are mostly dealing with basic banking transaction. More complex tasks such as opening accounts or offering loans are delegated to other departments in store. However, if one is inclined to learn more about finances, TD bank does offer the opportunity for their employees to specialize in different branches of the banking business.
Pros
Tuition reimbursement, matching 401k, earned PTO
Cons
Heavy background checks
The best
Banking Specialist II - Tech Support (Current Employee) –  Auburn, MEDecember 9, 2018
TD Bank is quite possible the best company I have ever worked for!! Every manager I have worked under has been nothing but accommodating for whatever my professional and personal needs were.
Great work life balance & room for advancement
CSR 1 (Current Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 7, 2018
great company room for growth big on wirk life balance and personal development.
many departments in retail or non retail
cx service or business background is helpful
csc/ific an asset in development
Unfortunate
Auto Finance Banking Specialist (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SC 29607December 7, 2018
Ok place to work initially, ended in a bad experience. Decent pay is what kept me there so long. If you need a check pleas apply but be warned it's not for everyone!
Pros
Ok pay
Cons
Managment, work enviornment poor
decent place to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Macclenny, FLDecember 7, 2018
Room for advancement and career progression, good to new employees. There was a large base pay rate increase for tellers and other employees were not fairly compensated.
Pros
flexible PTO
Cons
being away from family
OK Place to work
Fraud Specialist/Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJDecember 7, 2018
I enjoyed working for TD Bank as I worked there for 8 years. It was very cut throat when it came to management. There came a point where we had to push too many products on customers and it seemed to become more of a sales job which is not what I wanted.
Great
Senior Client Representative (Current Employee) –  Newark, NJDecember 6, 2018
TD is a great place to work. I have Mentors there and have a great relationship with management. I am a hard worker and td rewards hard workers. Looking to move up.
awesome culture
paid vacation
sick time
health care
401 k
overall awesome company to work for
friendly work environment
Awesome
Teller II (Former Employee) –  Delray Beach, FLDecember 5, 2018
everyone was great. customers were not always pleasing but TD Bank made dealing with them easy and made it with our wild some day someone will by everyone breakfast or lunch. everyone was family including your pets
Fun workplace
Financial Analyst - Financial Planning & Analysis (Current Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJDecember 4, 2018
Great place to work. The people are very low key and are always willing to help one another. You will work a lot but you will be recognized for the work you do.
Overall Experience
Teller II / Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PADecember 4, 2018
The manager, who was fired after me and the teller manager quit, harrassed his staff and took advantage of and abused his title. He did not follow the company's policies and procedures. Did a lot of things he was not supposed to do such as compromised vaults. I made the regional aware of what was going on and she did absolutely nothing.
Productive & Fun Place
Quality Assurance Analyst II (Current Employee) –  Mahwah, NJDecember 4, 2018
Very good Management
TD Understand the needs of employees and look for best possible way to help them.

only thing they lack is compensation
and internal promotions
Pros
More Benefits, better work and personal file
Cons
Very less compensations, pays more when got hired from outside, but internal promotion is not that big
Banking
Bank Specialist/ Team Leader of communications (Former Employee) –  Auburn, MEDecember 3, 2018
This is great for people with little to no experience. learn the in and outs of banking and create experience. For those more qualified try management before employee.
Has been a great place to work.
VP - Sales Strategy Manager (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLDecember 3, 2018
It's easy to find roles with TD if you're in the main hub areas. Leaving one of these areas has proven to slow my progression. If there was a bit more done to embrace working outside of the footprint we'd find more talent.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TD Bank. Our community is ready to answer.

52K
41.9K
31.1K

See reviews about

Women's ratings

3.5Fairygodboss Score

64%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

78%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss