TD Bank Employee Reviews

Found 3,315 reviews matching the search See all 5,916 reviews
Depends on Managment
Teller I (Former Employee) –  ConnecticutMarch 19, 2019
Management is out of touch with the day to day operations. They create needlessly stressful environment with mystery shops, sales goals, and customer surveys.
Unrealistic & involuntary sales goals are set. While conflicting directions from the 6 senior ranking employees only adds more stress to what could be an amazing job.
The chain of command is poorly enforced.

The customers are wonderful, and the benefits are decent.
Health insurance is overpriced and increased several times for the same level of care.
Pros
Not working nights
Cons
Weekend, bad management, favoritism
productive work space
Teller I (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 19, 2019
Good working environment. I like the fact that there is potential to grow within the company. Big on customer service to provide legendary experiences towards the customers, which is awesome.
Pros
good environment
Cons
short breaks, hours
Incredible benefits
Store Supervisor (Former Employee) –  MaineMarch 19, 2019
Really no comparison. Great 401k match, they offer vacation time from day 1 of employment. My full time position offered 5 weeks of vacation/sick days the moment I walked in the door.

Store management is awful. Managers are not trained or developed and TD’s HR policies are murky
Benefits
terrible
Bank Teller (Former Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJMarch 18, 2019
disorganized
horrible
stressful
unethical sales tactics
Mistreatments
a lot of workplace drama and gossip
toxic environment
they constantly observe you and can't wait to tell you what you did wrong
Pros
Cons
read the review
Workplace
Loan Ops Rep IV - Loan Operations (Current Employee) –  Lewiston, MEMarch 17, 2019
If you want to remain in the same position it's a good place to work. Most positions posted are filled before they post them but they have to post it and waste time holding interviews
Great Part Time Job for Students
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  New Port Richey, FLMarch 15, 2019
I took this position while in school and it was a great part-time opportunity. Wonderful office and manager. Compensation was competitive and benefits offered were superb.
Poor managment
Quality Control Specialist II (Current Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJMarch 15, 2019
I've have had more that 3 managers in less than three years. Its hard to build a re pore with a manager to help with your growth. I also have had a hard time trying to get other opportunities and advancement within my department.
Pros
Pto, Work balance
Cons
Pay, management, growth
Fun place to work. T
HR Contact Center Specialist (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCMarch 15, 2019
I enjoy working at TD Bank. I love the fact that it is an inclusive and diverse environment.

Great benefits and work life balance. I would recommend TD Bank as a great place to work.
Meaningful and fun
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hatboro, PAMarch 15, 2019
This job was the best experience I've ever had providing cutomer service. A lot of the choices on how to provide support are available for the employee, and they encourage positive interactions between customers and employees. I met so many wonderful people when I worked here. I'm so sorry that I have to say anything negative about the company, but my manager there was awful. I will admit that before I had to leave there were inquiries about her started, however, as people were complaining. There's huge encouragement to grow and move up throughout the company, while most of it is through management. TD really encourages a friendly close connection to fellow coworkers. Training here is also excellent. There are centralized training facilities that you go to for about a week, there are helpful training videos, and your coworkers are always happy to help you learn more. There's an internal website that also has information if you ever forget something. I loved working here and would go back if I ever wanted to go back to Customer Service.
Underpaid
Banking Specialist II- Tech Support (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCMarch 14, 2019
I Worked at TD for almost 3 years, until of course I realized I am being extremely underpaid. TD will try to take advantage of you, especially if you are an internal candidate. TD was offering external candidates with no banking knowledge or experience at least 20% more money than any internal candidates with knowledge and experience (Internal promotions). TD bank values external candidates more, which is why I left. I had lot of potential but...
Pros
Canteen and food trucks
Cons
Will throw you under the bus the second they can.
Teller Bank
Teller 1 (Former Employee) –  Queens, NYMarch 14, 2019
My job was bank teller it was a 40 hrs it was a learning process the area was great my manager was wonderful. my typical day work was making sure the money was recounted in the morning make all information was on hand for the customers. My job was deposit for each customer into their accounts and help customer withdrawl their money and help customer open new account given them information.
You have to apply yourself if you want to advance
Teller (Former Employee) –  Livingston, NJMarch 14, 2019
If you don’t apply your self in any roll that you have at TD, you will not get the results you are looking for. You really have to hustle for SR! Sometimes it may be hard, but if you really push your and have the WOW! spirt, you can be whoever you want in the company.
Pros
Vacation Day, Flexible hours
Cons
High Goals, locations
Good Company
Manager of Model Monitoring (Current Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJMarch 13, 2019
A good Work/Life Balance. Job security is pretty good. The working environment is laid back and slow. Salary is a little below the market though. Overall highly recommended.
Fast paced environment
Head Teller (Current Employee) –  Lewiston, MEMarch 13, 2019
I am constantly moving. As a head teller I handle the cash that we keep and move. I also help customers with accounts and tellers with any question they may have.
If you have that sales goal mentality...
Customer Service Representative II (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYMarch 13, 2019
Then you might do very well here. This job is all about the metrics. They measure everything from sales to customer satisfaction to which customers are using what services and it all counts towards your value as an employee. If you're an over achiever and metrics driven, you'll love it.
Productive and fun place to work
Loan Processor (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCMarch 13, 2019
Productive and fun place to work, always room for growth if you know the right individual, management can always improve and get more involve on the floor
TD Bank is a great company to work for
Product Manager - Vice President (Former Employee) –  Mahwah, NJMarch 11, 2019
I have nothing bad to say about TD Bank. I consider myself very lucky to have had the opportunity to have worked for TD Bank where I was able to build skills and my network through mentor opportunities with senior leaders which helped me tremendously throughout my career.
Okay Workplace
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMarch 11, 2019
TD Bank was a good experience with a renown bank. New management limited the opportunity for growth. However, from the top-down, the company is run well.
People are great
Administrative Receptionist (Temp Assignment) (Current Employee) –  Administrative ReceptionistMarch 11, 2019
The turnover rate is bad. The chance for advancement is nil and even though you've given them the time that they asked for advancement is not offered.
Remote work
Scrum Master (Former Employee) –  Waterville, MEMarch 11, 2019
Worked mostly from home and really wasn't a fan of the 8 am meeting but that was because of my time zone so I can't really complain. But overall this is a great company to work for.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TD Bank. Our community is ready to answer.

52.1K
42K
31.1K

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP20%
In the Top 20% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at TD Bank.

Powered by Comparably