TD Bank Employee Reviews

Found 3,095 reviews matching the search See all 5,496 reviews
great pay job , but can be stressful
Banking Specialist (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCOctober 18, 2018
great pay job ,but can be stressful.. good benefits , but don't like to have to work holidays.. td bank never close. but the pay is also great .. maybe a
Good work environment
Debt Specialist II (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCOctober 18, 2018
I did customer service and collections at TD bank. Both were very fast paced. The advancement opportunities were great there. I didn’t like the micro managing. The job culture there was also very positive.
Pros
Benefits, pto, schedule flexibility
Cons
productive and helpful ways to grow within the company
CSR II (Former Employee) –  Maspeth, NYOctober 17, 2018
working for td bank a great environment where i was able to learn and grow for 4 years.
helping customer needs and solving any concerns for customers, opening new accounts, getting referrals from costumers.
but the management team was not very helpful and informative. so
Pros
great way to learn and get to next level
Cons
manager doesn't know how to work with stuff
Environment
Human Resource Assistant (Former Employee) –  Andover, MAOctober 17, 2018
TD was a great place to work. The co-workers I was with were always willing to help and show me new things. There was not much room for growth for my specific department which is why I left.
Pays well but very stressful
Teller II (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYOctober 16, 2018
It seems that TD Bank is a more pleasant place to work at if you are working full time hours and/or earning more wages per hour. Working part-time is flexible for students but scheduling may become a conflict and you may be working more days with less hours. They are often understaffed causing an issue with taking time off and part-time employees do not get the same kinds of benefits as full-time employees.
A Benchmark Organization
Diversity Lead (Former Employee) –  New JerseyOctober 16, 2018
TD Bank lived up to the innovation and creative thought leadership that they say they offer. As with any company, they are not perfect, however, the ability to say so is part of what makes the environment a culture of integrity. They had a learning culture, so advancement was available for those who expressed that interest to grow. Customer facing tellers were part of thought equations, which I found refreshing. Coming from legacy financial and insurance institutions, TD provided a very different experience from the competitors I worked for.
Pros
Awesome culture, heavy employee focus, creativity allowance, welcomed diversity in thought and not just affinity communities
Cons
Pay is reasonable, not great.
Fun
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCOctober 15, 2018
TD was a great environment to work in. Very friendly, lots of on the job training. Only down side was the pay. I was underpaid by well over 20m when worked there; besides that no other complaints GREAT PLACE to work.
Working at TD
Debt Specialist I-Collections Skip Trace (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCOctober 15, 2018
Great work environment. Little room to advance. Pay should be more than what it is. Bonuses are great but hard to follow. We never receive them when we should. Flexible schedule. Great benefits. 26 days PTO given a year.
Pros
bonus, employee appreciation
Cons
pay
Best bank to work for hands down
FINANCIAL SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE II (Current Employee) –  New York StateOctober 12, 2018
TD is all focused on career development. They treat employees extremely well and are advanced in their time off. I love working for them and enjoy growing deeper in my career.
Pros
Good PTO, Great leaders, Great chances for career advancement
Cons
Pay could always be better and they could offer commission.
Banking Specialist I (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCOctober 12, 2018
Overall great place of employment. HR lied about the original hours I was supposed to receive so I had to leave the company due to it interfering with school. Aside from that it was a great environment!
Dont work here
Teller (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAOctober 11, 2018
Td will use you and abuse you until you are to tired to come into work. Dont make your goal good luck on your pip. They do not support a life work balance whatsoever.
Bonuses and payouts could be a lot better.
Assistant Store manager (Current Employee) –  Eustis, FLOctober 10, 2018
Love the company, no sales pusher as other financial institutions and more customer service oriented but payouts if goals are achieved or surpass could be a lot better.
fun work place
BANK TELLER (Former Employee) –  Raritan, NJOctober 10, 2018
Everyone is a team player and work as a family, management is considerate and understanding. A place i would recommend for anyone looking for a fast paced environment.
Good place to learn
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 10, 2018
Good place to learn and get your foot in the door. Cross training just means more work for same pay if you are hired as CSR. my store is particularly busy so it is very stressful. downside of working here is 7 days a week we are open and days off may not be consecutive so work life balance is not good.
Advancement and training for such at TD Bank is selected on a certain
Fraud Specialist (Former Employee) –  Auburn, MEOctober 9, 2018
Advancement and job security at TD Bank are based on a click and not merit. One has to be part of a certain click so that one is offered assistance and pre-selected for advancement.
Pros
Pay is pretty good
Cons
Advancement is pre-selected and training opportunities are given to those pre-selected.
I was hired as a contractor
Quality Assurance Tester – 6 month contract (Former Employee) –  Falmouth, MEOctober 9, 2018
I was a contractor. It was a great start into a testing career. I basically tested mobile phones all day. Management was okay. It was a cubical world.
A good place to work
Loan Operations Representative III (Former Employee) –  Lewiston, MEOctober 9, 2018
I worked at TD for 10 years. I enjoyed my job in the file room which included a variety of tasks. The best part for me was not having to sit all day at a computer screen. There were FoodFests on special occasions IE Halloween, Christmas. Coworkers and management were friendly. One 1/2 hour and two 15 minute breaks. TD encourages volunteerism and will donate $500 to any charity/nonprofit at which someone volunteers 40 hours within a year.
Pros
Health Care, year end compensation for meeting set standards
Td bank is not what it used to be...Employees are just a number!!!!
Assistant Store Manager - Operations (Former Employee) –  Tewksbury, MAOctober 9, 2018
Unhealthy environment of cut throat sales. Age discrimination.They want millennials running the show, they have the gift of the gab, no people skills.
Great Self-Development Experience.
Customer Service Representative II (Former Employee) –  Lake Placid, FLOctober 9, 2018
TD Bank as a company facilitates a crucial role in implementing inclusion. I enjoyed attending all of the trainings and getting to know my clients. Great for entry level experience.
Pros
Self- Development
Cons
Wages
Great
Assistant Head Teller (Former Employee) –  Macclenny, FLOctober 9, 2018
TD was a great place to work. the company makes you feel valued as an employee. Even though we did go through several managers during my time there.,the management above them always made sure we were taken care of.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TD Bank. Our community is ready to answer.

52K
41.9K
31.1K

Diversity score

61out of 100

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at TD Bank.

Powered by Comparably