TD Bank Employee Reviews

41.8K
31K
Found 2,948 reviews matching the search See all 5,152 reviews
a general overview
Head Teller-Loan Trained (Current Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLAugust 16, 2018
TD has a great culture that it cultivates from Day 1. A lot of great people work for this company and they have good ideas that should head it in the right direction. However, these ideas don't always trickle down to the ground and so it's quite different from store to store. The team you get is really luck of the draw and after spending a few years there, you really start to see just how differently everyone sees the day-to-day duties, within the same job class. Training is done mostly in online modules which gets boring and the rest of it is learned as you go, but you'll definitely learn a lot, again given you have the right team. Some people just talk out of their hind-quarters and have no idea what they're talking about.
Pros
Great PTO; Flexible scheduling; supportive upper management; advancement opportunities
Cons
Sick Time built into PTO; luck of the draw on mgmt
I am happy working for TD
Senior Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Bear, DEAugust 15, 2018
my goal is to advance my commercial banking experience and combine it with my computer information sciences degree to use it for the betterment of any financial institution I work at.
Pros
diversity, career oppertunities
Cons
short breaks, lower salary increment
TD Bank
Shared Services Operations Specialist I (Former Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJAugust 15, 2018
I have had the opportunity to meet a lot of professional people when I was involved in a Mentor/Mentee Program. TD can be a nice place to work depending on the department you work in.

The Bank itself, meaning the branches and their employees are wonderful. They are intelligent, friendly, and will always go the extra mile.

I am no longer working for TD Bank, and would like to go back to working as an Administrative Assistant, Assistant, Receptionist/Assistant.
Pros
Employees
Cons
Management / Manager
Low mprale
Banking Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mt laurel njAugust 14, 2018
Horrible place to work. Low morale. They constantly are giving you more and more work to do but don't want to compensate you for it. I was made fun of by my manager for my hearing condition and when I went to human resources about it nothing was ever done
Pros
Cons
Very stressful. Keep falling more and more on but don't get compensated for it
games on reaching goals
PT Teller (Former Employee) –  Union City, NJAugust 14, 2018
Processing daily banking transactions, receiving loan payments, cashiers checks, money orders, cashed checks, deposits, currency exchange orders, foreign currency, and balancing
of atm, vault, & cash drawer Handle the opening of bank accounts.
providing superior customer service by cross selling
Introducing potential and high valued customers to a personal banker or branch manager in order to reach our goals. the hardest part of my job is not being able to work full time.and the most enjoyable was customer satisfactory.and customer putting in a good word of my services.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
not enough hours.
Td
Banking Specialist Loan Servicing (Former Employee) –  Auburn, MEAugust 12, 2018
Was a good place to work and great co workers. I worked there for about seven years and really loved the work and customers that worked with daily. Grat opportunities
Pros
Co workers
Cons
Flex hours
Project Delivery Lead (Current Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJAugust 12, 2018
Canadian culture balances work/life balance. People are expected to work hard during the day, however family values are respected. Smart, dedicated employees.
Pros
Work/life balance
Its a good company to work for
CUSTOMER SERVICES REP (Current Employee) –  New JerseyAugust 12, 2018
TD Bank is a good company to work for. Depending which location you work in can be stressful and exhausted. but overall I do like the company and you can move on up if you want to.
very competitive , high paced, unfairly paid and the work/life Balance MOTO is non existent
Customer Service representative (Current Employee) –  Nutley, NJAugust 12, 2018
Great company culture, It would work , if it was really applied ... only a good place to work for if you have a management position. Heavy work loads, responsibilities, task, sales goals, the schedule is not predictable. and managers change and manipulate the schedules at their convenience
Pros
Great paid time off, if you manage to get it approved
Cons
open 7 days a week. no set schedule
Na
Performance Tester, Engineer& Analyst (Current Employee) –  New JerseyAugust 11, 2018
I would rather not discuss the situation at TD Bank as it is biased toward Canadian management and does not handle the US staff as it should be handled
i love working for TD
Financial Service Rep I (Current Employee) –  Haverford, PAAugust 10, 2018
TD bank is an amazing company to work for. The environment is not sales driven, but customer service oriented. This company's culture is big on helping the community, and making sure both employees and customers are happy!
Universal Banker
Universal Banker (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 10, 2018
I was employed there for about 6 yrs, highly competitive organization. What made my time there fun and less stressful was the management team that I had before I left. The organization as a whole is okay to work for, but I would never go back.
Asst Manager (Current Employee) –  Branford, CT 06405August 10, 2018
I love working for TD Bank, TD is all about promiting within, coach to help you develop and advance you career. Training available to advance or to even re fresh.
Good place to work and gain experience
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Hadley, MAAugust 9, 2018
Help customers with day to day banking needs while making recommendations that will help them achieve their financial goals. Continuous training helps to ensure employees are current with all regulations.
Productive and fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 9, 2018
- Very clean and professional environment
- Mission of the company is clear
- Great people
- Great Benefits
- Fun place to work
- Opportunity for growth
Pros
Events
Cons
N/a
Organizational and Regulatory challenges seemed to slow company and individual opportunity
Technical Business Analyst IV (Consultant) (Former Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJAugust 8, 2018
I enjoyed and highly respected the people with which I worked. The regulatory climate in the industry and certain legal, and work space challenges created a divided culture; those who worked from home or non-local office(s) were a mystery and often played key roles in the project(s).
Pros
Latitude to work from home
Cons
Legal, regulatory, and challenges from past merger(s)
Great Bank to work for!!
Assistant Head Teller (Supervisor) (Current Employee) –  Coral Springs, FLAugust 8, 2018
I have been working for TD Bank for 7+ years now. The benefits are great. I would say it would depend on your manager on how happy your job is. I have had a few managers that didn't make work enjoyable. But I finally found a place where I'm happy and they appreciate me as an employee.
As a teller, it was a great stepping stone
Teller (Former Employee) –  Toms River, NJAugust 7, 2018
I worked here during college knowing i wanted to eventually work in the financial sector. This place allowed me to gain a lot of knowledge that i've used throughout my career and live. I would recommend TD bank to anyone looking for a great work atmosphere.
I used to bleed green....
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLAugust 6, 2018
I am currently a long term employee (12 years) and I loved what TD Bank (formerly Commerce bank) stood for. Our team culture is amazing, however the corporate structure is ever changing and not for the better. Our newest #belegendary push is just that, very pushy.... Greeting customers is a wonderful relationship building tool, but most people dont want to be ambushed at the door. They dont wish to discuss their banking in front of everyone in the store. As for pay, we all want more. I appreciate that TD is increasing starting salaries for new employees, but they have not adjusted existing employees salaries. As a result, there are brand new, no experience, part time tellers making the same pay as the supervisor that started seven years prior to them. I truly wish they would bring back the old culture I fell in love with.
Pros
Medical benefits, job security
America's most convient bank to work for
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  1701 east sunrise blvd.August 6, 2018
Goal oriented staff, team player environment,everyone is under one accord. management is wonderful, very optimistic and proactive. the entire staff gives 100% in wonderful customer service experience.
Pros
loving staff, team player enviroment
Cons
12 hour shifts

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TD Bank. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

3.4Fairygodboss Score

60%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

50%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss