TD Bank

TD Bank Employee Reviews

United States4,600 reviews

Found 4,600 reviews matching the searchSee all 8,339 reviews
bankingtellerbranchptocustomcustomertransactionsale

Was an fun enviroment to work in but very long hours and not alot of overall growth opportunity

Great people and fun enviromentLong hours of work and lack of overall compensation for the workGreat team atmosphere

Pros

great team enviroment, decent management

Cons

overall compensation, lack of long term opportunities

Weird company and lousy management

The corporate culture is anything but “corporate “ and management is ruthless and brutal in how they treat employees. Work life balance is non existent.

TD Bank insights

Based on 1,804 survey responses
What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Inclusive work environment
Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Sense of belonging
  • Energizing work tasks

It’s a job.

To be honest I just got the job just to have some sort of pay for the time being.. benefits are okay, pay’s alright, but that’s about it.. otherwise the position can be sometimes soul sucking; but it’s not for everyone.

Fun place to work

the place is fun to work at but no sense of belonging or fulfillment and the environment can be toxic in most cases, you will see some micromanagement

Processing

Loved the work. Excellent job and great benefits Room for improvement and growth . Enjoyed reaching out to different people and clients to move forward with the closing of the loan

Work life balance

Good when your starting out in banking .it is the most convenient bank for a reason . It give you a good experience career wise on banking in general.

I love the business concept of TD Bank; it is really well structured. Company gives all necessary tools for your learning and advancement. Workplace culture is diverse.

Remote Position

I think TD was an okay job, I wasn't micromanaged as long as you got your work done. My manager was very easy going and understanding... this was a temporary position and I enjoyed the team I was apart of. The only gripe I have is that I was a contract worker who actually showed I wanted the job by my work ethic and felt as though they could've hired me after my assignment ended. 😒

Temporiraly good for experienced processor

Management lack of skills to co-worker. Need to really work hard for processor job security. Those are the people make or break your goals. Not the managers.

Fun place until….

It’s a great place to work with great benefits just make sure you stay on managements good side or they will do anything to get you fired even if you’re an excellent worker

Benefits

Cons

Management is drama

Productive and fun work place

Really nice place to work. Good staff, pay and benefits. Business CEO care about their employees. Team management always push you to move forward and growth as a professional.

Pros

Good pay and benefits. This company respect and care for their employees.

Cons

No cons

They care about their employees, the community they serve and their customers. TD is definitely a fun place to be. They recognize employees for their achievements and really focus on praising accomplishments.

Awful company to work for

They only care about sales goals instead of their employees which is why there is such a high turnover rate within the company. Also, TD is so politically driven.

Amazing company

Loved working for this company. They definitely treat there workers amazing the show appreciation. It’s easy to move up in the company. Never worked for any company like this company. I enjoyed the plp I worked with and the work with your schedule you have to communicate with your supervisor. And supervisor very friendly they learn who you are as a person not only just about work we have fun and we enjoy what we do amazing amazing company!

I have only been here for 2 years but The company is great to work for, management is amazing and the opportunities are endless! My goal is to retire with Td bank

Career development

The manager was not assisting in team development. He was very reserved and insecured.He never appreciates the good work you do and take all the credit of your good work done.

Pros

Flexible to work from home

Cons

Stress environment

A Company that use to be great

- Typical work day was assisting customers with new accounts, printing LOTS of debit cards, filling out bogus discovery sessions that were never looked at again or poorly filled out, explaining why customers were charged insane OD fees, - What I learned? This company hires sub par employees fails to adequately train them leading to a bank that only produces nothing more then a checking account and debit card. Poor follow through as an organization and fails to set a standard.- The Culture? Extremely Liberal.- Management? Lack foundational training and are stuck in there office doing conference calls all day(of no help to store)- Hardest Part? Working with employees who didn’t take there roles serious.- Most Enjoyable? Pre-Covid 19 the company was all about Employee experience and Reward nd Recognition events. Helping customers was truly the best part of the job

Room for Growth

Great place to start a career in banking. On the job training and promote from within. If you are motivated and meet your reasonable sales goals you will easily succeed. Very generous PTO and constant recognition for hard work.

Worst experience

After being in banking for over 15 years TD bank in two short years has me searching for jobs OUTSIDE of banking. The culture is terrible… if you don’t sell sell sell products to customers you mean nothing to TD bank. You could holding the entire store and staff together but without sales none of that matters. They promote only people who shows numbers verses people who have actual knowledge of the role they’re being promoted to.

I had high expectations

Not the best company to work for , not good work life balance . Is always an issue with your schedule and last minute changes to if not allowing you to accommodate your personal things .

Pros

Cons

Healthcare, time off, medical leave, worse work life balance

Good place to start, not to finish

I was grateful for my time at TD to learn the ropes, and get experience in banking. I found it difficult to transition into a position I would have been better suited for, and ultimately left for a higher paying institution.

Common questions about TD Bank

Answered by current and former employees at TD Bank

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TD Bank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
3.3Personal Development
3.9Career Opportunities
3.8Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight

Compare TD Bank with

TD Bank reviews by popular job title

• TD Bank