TD Bank
Information from TD Bank:

TD Bank Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Customer Service Representative490 reviews
United States490 reviews
Great people and fun enviroment
Long hours of work and lack of overall compensation for the work

Great team atmosphere
Pros
great team enviroment, decent management
Cons
overall compensation, lack of long term opportunities
TD is a terrific company that cares about their employees, unfortunately in the area where I live there are not many locations. In addition to that TD does not have many licensed banker positions. The reason I left TD was because I got an opportunity to become a licensed banker however I miss working for the company so much I'm actually considering giving up my licenses to go back
Pros
lots of paid time off
Cons
very few locations
I love working here i just started about 6 months in and i have little to no complaints. Expect people to really be a team and if you ever need help or have a question someone is always there to help out.
Benefits
Cons
Pay
Used to be a great place to work because of positive and supportive managers. However, with a new manager it has become a very toxic work environment and HR does not help resolve any issues. Schedule is not flexible. Pay is not competitive.
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.
I was extremely underpaid to have people shout at me about the bank's decision to institute an extreme shady policy of allowing people to overdraw their account without their consent. Once that fiasco ended, my manager pressured me to sell mortgages without offering commission to everyone even if they just wanted a new debit card.
Pros
My coworkers and assistant managers were always great
Cons
Everything Else
Poor Management.
Lack of training.

Co-workers are unhappy.

You have to bring you own bottle of water and coffee.

Customer are very rude and racist.

Don't expect a Christmas party or any celebration.

Pros
Pto
TD Bank is honestly not a bad place to work especially when going to school. But unfortunately once you understand your job, the daily tasks are not going to change. This can become very repetitive for some people but that may be fine for others. health insurance and benefits are great even for part timers. And tuition reimbursement is a great way to help pay for school. of course in retail banking the customers, can be very rude or challenging at times there's no way to go around that. Just keep your cool and you'll be fine
A typical day as a call center representative is might like you imagine, you head to your desk and take calls all day long. Like many jobs, your experience will vary based on the manager you have. Some are genuinely invested in your development and ability to succeed, others only care about you meeting your numbers. It can be a polarizing experience with good highs (Helping customers that are appreciative of your help) and low lows (You never get used to being yelled at for 10+ minutes straight). What's somewhat unusual about TD bank is how little it values the actual work you do when it comes to advancement -- it's expected that you also attend committees, go to volunteer events, etc. even if it means doing these things off the clock. There's a strong feeling of "It's who you know not what you know". They aggressively advertise how often they promote from within, but leaving one department for another is often challenging.
Any call center position can be stressful; TD Bank made it a little easier by showing their employees that they are appreciated. They would order lunches for us from various sources and they actually brought in puppies to cheer us up! The job is stressful, being part of TD Bank was not.
i worked at 3 locations. the company had a great mission statement. however, upper management never lived up to those expectations, making this a horrible place to work.
I start working for commerce Bank since 2001 then Td Bank took over Commerce Bank and I have been working for them till 2018 I enjoyed serving the customers and I love working for the great company
A typical day involves constantly greeting customers and serving their needs. Our managers will come around to help us if we have any questions. Multiple times, we need to calm the customer down by putting ourselves in their shoes when an error occurs.
Enjoyed working at my job for 5 years... management has changed...
Get along with all of my coworkers...

They are a good company to work for... compensations and benefits are very good..
Here are the major concerns/issues with TD Bank:

1) Lots of chiefs and few Indians...

2) Senior management (home office and regional managers) are CLUELESS and PHONY

3) Drama at the branches...like real petty stuff

4) Make a deposit or cash a check and get pitched about why you "need" a TD credit card...

5) Weekends are a must...say goodbye to your weekends off

6) 30 minute lunches....

7) you are hourly...and don't expect overtime

8) Get "diversity" shoved down your throat constantly

9) Bonus dependent on certain "metrics" think customer survey or mystery shopper...If your store is short handed...you're going to take a hit and there goes your bonus

10) low hourly rate...not competitive for the responsibility they ask for in return

11) Shady sales practices

12) Support staff in back office is short handed...expect your customers to wait 15 min while you listen to bad "hold" music

13) technology is lacking

14) can't have a bottle of water on your desk in the summer. or a cup of coffee. I bet the president of td bank has one on his desk!

15) HIGH turnover. Your colleagues will be gone in 18 months or less. Wonder why they all leave?? See above
TSYS wonderful friendly company. Allows and encourages you to give back to the community. Flexible shifts, shift pay to include weekends. Great perks.Thank you.
Working for TD was awesome. I gained lots of experience working with customers with all different needs and excellent managers and co-workers that marked my life in such a positive way. TD was fun! I would recommend to anyone who loves working in an environment where you love to cater to people!
The pay is fair for the work, managers are great, teams are great, there's always someone willing to have your back, they take good care of their employees.
Pros
Pay, management, flexibility
Cons
No rehire is too strict.
They have the best work atmosphere you could want. they have great benefits and pay. they make sure you feel included and welcomed. the management team is great at making sure you know how you can improve in oppurtunities and what options are avaiabl to you when life situations arise. the hardest part of the day is the number of calls that you can have for your workshift. other than that no complaints
Worse place I’ve ever worked, thought I could start a career there but absolutely not! It’s not consistent & no one is never on the same page at all..
Yes, you work weekends. However, TD gives a-lot of time off, doesn't matter if you're full time or not. Also, there is plenty room for growth. I went from teller to teller two to CSR whiten a year and a half.
TD Bank is a great place to work if you are looking for a company to grow with. The company embraced diversity and promotes self- growth. The company also provides great benefits.