TD Bank
Information from TD Bank:

TD Bank Employee Reviews for Senior Teller

Senior Teller260 reviews
United States260 reviews
If you're in school and need a part time job, this is a decent job. It can be stressful and the higher ups put a lot of pressure on meeting customer service requirements which sometimes felt robotic and unnatural
Great company to work for with great PTO hours. Team work is very important at TD Bank because with it the day will be most successful. There’s plenty of opportunity to grow in this company.
Td encourages you to move up within the company but doesn’t let you if your team is short staffed. Manager doesn’t lnow what their doing would make major mistakes on their part and tellers and asm would have to clean it up. Manager is full of themselves!!! You get suck working weekends every single.
Pros
Great PTO & benefits
Cons
No communication, bad managers, long hours
Great place to work. I enjoyed working for that company. A lot of opportunities and I absolutely live the culture. Great pay and benefits as well here.
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
Company has an amazing about of PTO. The culture and diversity make everyday exciting. They really care about their employees and their well being. I recommend.
management was great, enjoyable workplace, learned a lot of great things, flexible schedule, great employees and customers. work day was busy which made the day go by quickly and easily
This is a good place to work with. The culture is great and the employees are very friendly. There is place for growth if you work hard. The pay does not compensate the work performed though.
They don’t appreciate your efforts is you make a mistake they only see black and white. But the people is really good at work they help you in everything
A typical day at work was very busy and fast paced. Management was not great in branch and constantly degraded employees. Asked to be made full time for a year before the position was finally given to me even though I consistently met sales goals and had a great relationship with all my clients. The only good things that came out of working for TD Bank would be the banking experience I gained and the friends I made while working there.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at TD Bank?
If management worked together better maybe it would be a better place. They compare banking as any retail store. They want you to up sell on everything
The branch manager doesn't help anyone. The scheduling is always wrong. You feel as though you cant confide in any of the higher ups because they all talk to one another. The hours are long. Always short-staffed.
There's definitely diversity and very welcoming. The only disappointing thing is the room to grow. Its hard to move up in the company because they always go for outside hire.
TD bank is a wonderful company with great values. Training for a teller position was hands on during a training seminar with other newcomers from other locations in a classroom setting. Most of the training gets you familiar withe the programs while the rest is during your time at the branch. Can be a great place to work considering team and management. Each location is different.
TD Bank has good opportunity for me. It provided me continuous work including overtime. It was close to my home. They had shifts. So, I can pick and choose which days I want to do
It is a great business environment and there is ample room for growth. Growth opportunities are always available within the company. Management is inconsistent throughout the region which does interfere with day to day operations.
The branch structure are good. Everyone helped one another and looked out for each other well being. Stayed consistently busy through out the work day.
I wake up every morning excited to come to work. I have an amazing team and management is awesome! There is definitely a ladder to success. I want to grow old in this company and see all the new wonders this business has to offer.
Sales will become your life. PTO is good if you can use it. Management is dismissive and absent most of the time. Definitely the worst bamk I've ever worked for.
I work in a quiet space with very friendly clients and well organized employees. TD Bank is very flexible with the schedules since we open every day and customers love that opportunity.
Good company they really care about their workers and customers.some managers aren’t really do pleasant but overall it’s a good company the benefits are great and the store hours are flexible
I worked at Td in Greenport New York I loved my job so much that I Transferred to Murrells Inlet branch because I moved to South Carolina.
Working for TD was Great, I followed all of the polices and operational standers. Great place to work. I would love to go back to work at TD.