TD Bank Employee Reviews

Found 3,499 reviews matching the search See all 6,251 reviews
Life at a bank
Store Supervisor (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJune 15, 2019
There was never a boring day.each day cam with new opportunities and challenges for improvement of your craft.someday where more challenging then others
Yuk
Operations Manager I (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCJune 15, 2019
Phony & very clique like .. big disparity in departments treatment. Management is constantly scrutinized for moral when communication from above was mixed messages along with unfulfilled promises - all about shareholders and profits - phony culture and back stabbing daily .. team atmosphere terrible and everyone out for self. Technology a joke training even worse - no budget and HR does not support managers - hostile and harassment daily.
Pros
Pay decent
Cons
Hostile environment
Overall good place to work
Customer experience associate (Current Employee) –  torontoJune 14, 2019
A lot of advancement opportunities, good pay. However, if team or management isnt supportive it can be a tedious job! As long as you are friendly, patient and willing to put in the work its a good place to be!
Pros
good pay, learn a lot, good starter position
Great company
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJJune 14, 2019
TD is a great company to work for. The people I work with and work for are great. Everyone works well together and are always there if you need to ask a question or just need help with daily functions.
Pros
Location and working on a corporate building
Cons
Long nights sometimes on 3rd shift.
Great
Head Teller (Current Employee) –  NJJune 13, 2019
Overall, it is a great company to work for and the workplace culture is unlike any other i have worked in. I was able to grow and polish my management skills there. It allowed me to experience a professional environment and learn operations and time management.
great company and management
Data Entry Specialist (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCJune 13, 2019
the company treats their employers well. day shift starts at $15.50. night shift starts at $16.50. quarterly bonuses and yearly bonuses. management is great. lots of PTO. chill environment.
Pros
great pay, great management, food trucks
Cons
30 minute breaks go by fast :(
I liked working there.
Head Teller (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJune 13, 2019
I liked working there and the manager I had before I left was a great one. How ever the one I started with was horrible. I wouldn't recommend working there if you don't like sales. Depending on your location your work life balance is screwed. But if you don't have a problem with any of these things it is a great company to work for and their paid time off is the best I have seen at the different places I have worked over the years.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Benefits!!!
Worst place ever to work at especially the cherry hill locations!
Teller (Former Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJJune 12, 2019
Do yourself a favor and don’t apply! I’m telling you your going to hate it within a month! Management is a joke! They only literally care about themselves! They will not trust you and they will throw you under the bus! They literally choose who their favorite person is. It’s favoritism to the extreme! You stand all day for 9 to 10 hours and no chairs like that’s brutal and they make you do night bags almost a total of 30 bags within a time limit so stupid. Also they will fire you if you have differences that are large amounts they are not fair as to investigating why you have a shortage and instead of looking at cameras they fire you to avoid the investigation and save the hassles. Terrible. You deal with racist managers and racist customers and on top of that your doing the same old thing every day making deposits and what not. You will get tired trust me you will. The pay is decent but could be better in my opinion. They are up your throats with selling credit cards and making referrals. It’s a joke. The bank turned into a whole retail mall! It’s ridiculous. People don’t come to a bank to get a credit card. We hold your money not sell you stuff. Don’t go to the Kings branch either. They racist and will hate you for no reason.
Pros
Pto, bonus quarterly pay, free food
Cons
Pay, management, rude customers, repetition, standing long hours
Productive and friendly enviornment
Teller I (Current Employee) –  West Orange, NJJune 12, 2019
Friendly one on one encounters with customers. Building relations with clients to uncover new needs that the bank may provide them with. Strive to do above and beyond in every aspect with a consistent and positive attitude.
Stressful
Head Teller (Former Employee) –  Manhattan, NYJune 12, 2019
Work hours was all over the place. Manager never managed in banking before lacked compassion. Few times made unkind words to ppl of different races. Very unprofessional
TD bank experience
Teller II Retail Banking (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJune 11, 2019
I learned a lot during my time at TD Bank in regards to banking, banking products and customer service. Sales goals were a challenge to meet at times but regardless it was a good learning experience.
Fun Place depends on branch
Assistant Store Manager/Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Union City, NJJune 9, 2019
Raises are not the best. Pto plan is good if you like to travel. Bonuses are not good at all. I’ve been working for them since 2013 and I am looking to leave .
Good starter job
Teller (Former Employee) –  Nashua, NHJune 9, 2019
This was a great starting point in my banking career. I saw an array of different types for people and how to work with them. It was a great teaching experience for customer service.
Bad work life balance
Financial Advisor (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCJune 9, 2019
Bad work life balance and promise things but no follow through. Manager was not professional and made me feel very uncomfortable but I wasn’t allowed to switch
Pros
Coworkers
Cons
Short breaks
No advancement
Store Supervisor (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 8, 2019
It’s like Hugh school and only the friends of the execs get promoted or the ones whose worked with them like forever. If you’re new in to the company good luck.
Pros
Tuition reimbursement for graduate studies
Cons
Poor management
Rewarding Job
Banking Specialist I (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCJune 7, 2019
TD Bank cares about their employees and there is definitely room for advancement. Free coffee give aways, employees are not viewed nor treated as a number.
Pros
Job Security, Pay, Professionalism
Cons
Short lunches
Teller 1- TD Bank, South Yarmouth, MA
Teller (Former Employee) –  South Yarmouth, MAJune 7, 2019
Loved working at the TD South Yarmouth branch in Cape Cod, MA. My team was awesome, from the Store Manager II, to the Assistant Store Manager, Head Teller, Tellers. It was like having family at work and I always looked forward to going to work. I miss my job in MA, but had to move out of state. One of the best teams I've worked with. Would recommend anyone looking for a job with TD bank, to work with them. Great benefits, work hours were full time, schedule was very fair, even though our branch was 7 days a week, we get a day off in the week and a rotation weekend to work/ off.
One of the greatest employers in US and Canada
Business Management Analyst III (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCJune 7, 2019
I've worked for a lot of places, and for the past 7 years I have been happy in my role with TD. TD provides so many levels of service and dedication to its employees and customers. I have never had a company stick to their word like TD.
Great job
Bank Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJJune 7, 2019
I Enjoy being there can't wait to go back.
I learned so much in there how to be patient and how to speak to customers on the phone.
Only hard part was nothing at all
TD Bank
Centralized resource team (Current Employee) –  Auburn, MEJune 6, 2019
Often changes in schedules, bidding, digitized scheduling makes for a very difficult company to have a good work life balance with. Unfortunate for the employees who are subject to the inconsistency of TD Bank.
Pros
Pto
Cons
Scheduling, location, flexibility, work-life-balance is Not a priority, employees aren’t valued

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TD Bank. Our community is ready to answer.

52.2K
42.1K
31.2K

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP35%
In the Top 35% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at TD Bank.

Powered by Comparably