TD Garden Employee Reviews

4.3
Ratings breakdown
Fun work place with exciting enviorment
Prep Cook/Line Cook (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJanuary 25, 2018
Great place to work, always a good time fun people and great staff team. The owner of the company cares deeply about his employees
and will go the extra mile to ensure his employees and customers are happy.
Pros
Free lunch Great benifits
Cons
part time work
A good place for job
Prep Cook (Current Employee) –  United StatesJanuary 12, 2018
The Td is a good place to work, theirs help to exchange students to work for three months
Pros
Payment per week
Cons
When the stadium doesn’t have plays, I’m not have work
Best place to work at if you’re a sports fan
Clerk (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAJanuary 10, 2018
For place like TD Garden you would think they pay high end, but they only pay you 11.25 an hour, and they give you raise of $.10 every 6 months. Lol
Pros
You see all the player
Cons
Low pay
Interesting work place
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJanuary 10, 2018
Work days depend on you and how you go about handling situations. Some days can be very laid back and easy going, other days were hectic and you run around like a mad-man.
Great place
Premium Club Spare (Current Employee) –  Boston, MANovember 15, 2017
Its a fun job to have on the side. The people are great and you are able to network and meet interesting people both as co-workers and costumers. Very seasonal. you are able to have the summer off and work mostly during the Celtics and Bruins schedule.
The Perfect Job
Concession Stand Worker (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJuly 17, 2017
This job was the best job I've had so far.I loved the fast-paced work environment,good pay, good benefits. They also really valuable the employees that have worked there over the years and offer exclusive events that that they can make good money at.
Pros
Tips, Make your own shedule
Cons
absolutely nothing
Great Place to work
Audio Visual Technician (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJuly 17, 2017
On a general day, there is a lot of work to do but a very enjoyable job experience. Working with great people who know alot about what they are doing.
Pros
Great Atmosphere
Cons
Hours can be strenuous
its a great part time job if you need some extra money
Associate (Current Employee) –  Boston Garden, MAJune 6, 2017
it was great for me because i worked at TD Garden while going to school and basically made it easy to make some money if you need extra its not a strict schedule either you just follow the celtics and bruins schedule
Pros
great for extra money
Cons
more towards teens that cant work a full time job
Liked it
Supervisor/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAMay 2, 2017
TD Garden was a nice place to work. You get to see the games, meet different kinds of people, and you get to be part of a union that helps protect you and your job.
Had a lot of new learning experiences
Intern (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAApril 12, 2017
While I worked at TD Garden, I had a lot fun learning about what IT is really about. Since I was an intern I didn't have the credentials to truly participate in the "big projects" but I was able to help out with the little ones.
Great place and co workers
Food Preparer (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAFebruary 16, 2017
I love the environment in there, it is TD Garden. Bosses/ co-workers are really nice too. I learned how to cut food, prep food, food stylist. I enjoyed serving the food to celebrities.
Muy bien
Cook y cashier (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJanuary 27, 2017
Excelente empresa, fue donde amprendi muchas cosas que no sabía, acerca del servicio al cliente y mucho más.
Productive and fun sports arena!
Guest Relations Usher (Current Employee) –  Boston, MADecember 27, 2016
I get to work, Get changed up because we wear uniform, after changing go and wait for roll call. At roll call they tell us where to go for the night. You go to your spot and for the night you stay there and tell people where to go, where the bathroom is and where their seats are, I pretty much answer whatever questions they have. Our supervisors are always walking around so they are always there to help. The best part of this job is that I am able to watch the events and get paid to do so.
Pros
Sports Arena
Cons
short break
Fun place to work
Usher / Event Staff (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAJuly 6, 2016
TD garden is a great environment. This fall will be the start of my 11th year at the Gahhden. Everyone I have met there for the most part are great people who love what they do and are all interesting array of people from all walks of life. You have some people who its their first job, some retirees doing it for fun, and some career folks who are trying to move up to managament and others who just work their part time for fun or to see the events/games. As long as you do what you are asked and don't cut corners you will do well. They also like people who don't complain like where they are put etc etc etc. Just do your work and you will be fine. Complain to manegement that yo udidnt get on the courtside and things won't go as well. Just enjoy the atmosphere. the garden is a historic place and its a privilage and honor to work for Delaware North one of the leading hospitality companies in the world. I was lucky enough to becme the dancing usher at the TD garden and everyone knows me from the jumbo tron. I have season ticket holders who I have come to know over the years stop me in the city sometimes and say hello. its an amazing place and an awesome fan base. We have tons of events each year from the circus to disney on ice to celtics, bruins, and concerts. it never gets old. There is always something happening at the gahhden. it takes some time to learn the building but once you do the job is a breeze. You get to see some cool behind the scenes stuff. I have personally met some of the WWE girls, seen some wrestlers backstage, was on the elevator after work with Miley Cyrus,  more... met Lady Antebellum, and Ray Romano... =) Also Isaiah Thomas of the Celtics and KG. Kevin garnett would always say hi to me whenever he saw me. Have also run into Ray Borque, Cam neely, and Johnny Bucyk as well as Bobby Orr. I have also met the Dropkick Murphys....they invited me into their box during the Boston Strong show in 2013 (they wanted to meet me because they knew me from the jumbo tron..)(the dancing usher). I was lucky enough to see the Celtics 2008 championship and some of the 2011 stanley cup finals games and got to touch the stanley cup and NBA trophy.  less
Pros
great people, fun environment, chance to see cool backstage stuff or celebrities, always different events all the time. Never boring.
Cons
low pay, not much room for avdancement within the company at least for PT staff, no parking (Commute by train etc.), no food discount at arena stands, dealing with rude customers/fans from time to time.
managment
Concessions (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAMay 20, 2016
Most of them are very understanding other then that they don't quite understand some of the situations people go through day by day
productive
Concessions Stand Attendant (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAMay 2, 2016
The boss is cheap and treats his employees like dirt. The office atmosphere was nice to work in. The people were great to work with, but the company itself was not somewhere I felt comfortable working.
Pros
lots of downtime
Cons
no recognition
Great work environment
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Boston, MASeptember 29, 2015
I loved working at TD Garden. There was always something to do. I learned a lot about hard work when setting up for the various events that took place there. Management could sometimes be unorganized and unreasonable which made my job quite hard at times but my coworkers were always energetic and fun to be around so it made for a cool work environment.
exciting
Usher, Guest Service (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJune 30, 2015
td garden was a great job atmosphere in the building is great the fans were good people an the staff was excellent i it was great to watch the celtics an bruins an live concerts with the fans
productive and good enviroment
Cook/Prep (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAMay 8, 2015
Working in the TD was a great experience. I learn so many things about food and other stuff. My manager and my co-workers were very nice and hard workers
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
healthcare
not worth the hassle
Day Crew (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAApril 24, 2015
from 6 in the morning until 2oclock you must deliver whatever they can think of wherever they can think to put it. clean where they see fit as well. glorified concession janitors smh
Pros
hours dont take up the WHOLE day
Cons
everything except the check