TDIC Insurance Solutions

Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Time and location flexibility

Coworkers were great, made alot of friends. Management comes and goes frequently. You have to pay to park at work.

Job security and advancementIn terms of job security at TDIC Insurance Solutions, you never knew who was going to be gone next.ManagementIn general, managers at TDIC Insurance Solutions were changing all the time. Managers played favorites all the time.

Scam Alert

Their job posting on Indeed is a complete scam!! They interview via text messages on telegram and ask for money for some b.s. equipment! Do not give them ANY money! Companies will NEVER ask you for money nor will they reimburse you later on for things they should provide for you!! They should be paying you! The only thing I would ever pay for out of pocket is a shirt. I'm not sure if this company is real or scammers are looking to make money off of fake job postings, but please be careful. Times are hard and there are heartless people looking to make a buck at your expense. Never give your social or send money until you feel the job is legit with the correct paperwork. In my heart I felt this was a scam and I was right. They were pushy and rushing me to get this done quick and ignored me when I didn't comply. Scam Alert!! Run. This is your warning!! I can't believe these people!!

Pros

None!!

Cons

Fake posting, scam, don't let the pay fool you

This is not a legit company

This is a SCAM! Do not apply here. They give you an interview through text messages. Will hire you on the spot and then don’t give you any paperwork or update afterwards. BEWARE,

Politics as Usual

Haven't worked in one company or organization that didn't have some level of back office politics; however, this place thrives on it. Prepare yourself to exist in an environment where if you don't "kiss the hand" of the powers that be - you'll quickly find yourself replaced by the next person who is willing to roll over and play a minion.

Benefits

Stay away from TDIC

Although TDIC was great for industry experience and the pay was competitive, the culture (especially for the older employees) the culture is proactively replacing seasoned knowledgeable employees with young and non qualified people. This practice (though not official) has marked TDIC as a place to avoid if you're looking for a place that values top talent. The management only looks for young cheap people to use up and throw away.

Pros

Good pay, good industry experience

Cons

Poor management and hiring practices

Do you enjoy working at your company?

Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.

Top Heavy-extremely under staffed

Loved working at this company and commuted there for over 13 years. It became difficult to handle the work load once numerous personnel left or were let go and then never replaced.

Pros

Insurance Coverage, Salary

Cons

Cliques formed in many departments

Great Place to work

I enjoyed my time there, the staff was great and friendly. The building was beautiful to work in only downside was parking.

A typical day at work

A typical day at work would be to talk to Dentist about coverage for their offices. Coverages would include discussing Workers Compensation Insurance, Liability Insurance, Property Insurance, and Malpractice Insurance. After discussing various coverages with the Dentists and doing a insurance review I would suggest coverages for any gaps in their current coverages. I would also cross sell Life, Home and Auto to our Dentists. I learned how the Dentists worked and what was important to them. I also learned the importance of team work. I would organize and manage my day to minimize any bumps in the road. I worked with the best of the best as far as co-workers. We worked very cohesively together. The hardest part of the job was getting to talk to the Dentist. I would have to schedule times to speak to the Dentist between appointments. The overall position was very enjoyable.

Pros

learning something new every day.

Cons

finding enough hours in the day.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TDIC Insurance Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9