TDIndustries Employee Reviews

Looks good on paper
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 22, 2018
They do not practice what they preach. Core values are a suggestion and not practiced. One is not free to verbally expressed themselves for fear of retaliation.
Pros
I was thankful to have a paycheck.
Cons
Poor leadership and management.
Stay here if you get in
Journeyman pipefitter/ Leadman (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 3, 2018
TDIndustries is an environment like no other, I have enjoyed my time here and was sad when I had to move away. The culture and experience will forever hold a place in my heart.
TDIndustries is a good place to work for
Sr. Software Developer (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 2, 2018
• Self-motivated, fast learning software engineer who works well independently or with a team
• Additional very strong knowledge in SQL database development and support
• 18 years+ of programming development experience, including expert knowledge of development and support of:
o Angular, TypeScript, Webpack, ngxs, ngrx, rxjs,
o Mobile Web App Design and Development (Cordova)
o Ionic Mobile Framework with Angular 6+
o Responsive Designs for Desktop, Mobile, Tablet and TV’s
o Web Development (Angular, nodeJS)
o VB, VBScript, and VBA macro applications for the Windows environment
Resepctful and Caring place to work
Pipefitter (Former Employee) –  Round Rock, TXSeptember 12, 2018
TDI is a very good place to work, I never experienced any flack or discrimination. Your hard work dose not go unnoticed. I became permanent with the company within 3months, I got on with a good crew. The hardest part is getting use to the 12 foot ladders and hammer drilling upside down. the best part is seeing your project completed in wonderful working condition.
The most rewarding professional experience ever
Business Development Consultant (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 11, 2018
2 years of consulting work in O&G with TDIndustries were the most rewarding experience of my professional career. This company has a very unique "serving leadership" culture that I have never seen anywhere else. Super nice people that respect and care about each other. Go for employment with this company if you are presented with an opportunity.
Pros
Evertyhing they do
Cons
consulting contract ended
Wonderful company and great people
Public Relations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 6, 2018
TD really works hard to make sure that Partners (employees) have as many opportunities as possible -- training, education, promotions, etc. Now that I'm at another company, I realize how much I miss TD's culture -- it's rare to find a place where people are so committed to their mission and to each other.
Pros
Great company culture -- fun!
Cons
No sick leave
Great Company
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXJuly 20, 2018
Really good company, strong backlog and lot of opportunity to grow. It is no wonder they have been on the Fortune 100 Great Place to Work list for 21 year.s
Relaxed Environment
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 6, 2018
Overall TD is a very good company to work for. The only reason I am looking for something different, is because I am ready to work closer to home. I would highly recommend working here.
Not worth working for.
Designer (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 3, 2018
The Company is actually pretty good, the management is not so good at the Houston office. No communication, no scheduling, low salary, vacay after 1yr
Benefits
Cons
Bad management
TD only cares about TD
Facility Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMarch 28, 2018
Our contract was up at our facility and was promised if we where to not except new contract with the new company, that we would be taken care of by being relocated to another TD site. Well when that day came there where slim to no jobs available and the ones that where, they failed to mention our pay would be cut in half or forced to file unemployment. All in all wasn’t a great experience
Pros
Pay weekly
Cons
Poor management and liars
Tdi
Plumber Apprentice (Former Employee) –  San AnonioMarch 5, 2018
Was an honor to work for a company of that level. i learned so much and had a great relationship with my fellow workers. i obtained so much wisdom. on that job
Amazing
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZFebruary 1, 2018
Family oriented. Fun environment. Amazing coworkers. Do your job and you will flourish and achieve so much. So much room to grow. My father started as a plumber and is now the highest paid Project Manager in Phoenix.
Great Place to Work
HVAC Field Service Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJanuary 22, 2018
TDIndustries is a great place to work. The culture is all about servant leadership, and management is willing to help you with your carrier goals. TDIndustries offices education reimbursement, however it is on you to know what schooling and/or classes you will need or want to tack.
Pros
Training is provided, Tools are provided, Work Truck is provided, Full Benefits, and Paid Time Off
Cons
Office Politics and Favoritism
Only left because I lived far
Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJanuary 6, 2018
I was the HVAC dispatcher for about 6 months and I loved the company. Everyone was very nice and worked well together. You get an hour lunch break every day and the manager was very understanding about doctors appointments or other things that need to be taken care of during the week. Literally the only reason I left was because I was driving an hour in terrible traffic. If I was able to live closer or they were closer I would’ve stayed.
Pros
Good pay, good benefits, paid weekly
great environment
Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 10, 2017
It was a great place the work. Everyone's very friendly. everyone was very supportive and kind. The most enjoyable part of the job was working in a very positive environment.
fun
Start Up Technician (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXNovember 19, 2017
good place to work good company and people hours are good management is ok but he company is going through some changes and working on making things better
Partners are great to work with....Need new Management
Partner (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXNovember 7, 2017
Partner/Peers are great. Friendly and always there to help. However, Management does not walk the talk. They speak great at meetings and quarterlies but not on an everyday basis.
Excellent company to work for. They truly care about their employees.
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 6, 2017
As i am sure you have heard, it can take one Manager to make a person leave. Also, my hours were 6-3/4 or even later. The location was hard to get to and traffic was a nightmare.
Pros
Friendly atmosphere
Cons
My Manager did not care as much as i did about my work
mostly fun
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXNovember 6, 2017
takes too long to get rid of bad managers. people have to leave to get management attention that there is a problem. benefits are good and vacation time is good
Overall a goodcompany
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 17, 2017
TDI is not a good fit for experienced project managers. But the working culture is good. They have a lot of out of work activities. Management are not a literate one.