TDIndustries Employee Reviews

Not a good company
Building Engineer (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 22, 2018
I was the Building Engineer for the job advertised in Phoenix. I've spent all of my career doing commercial work so this was definitely a change for me. This is a high dollar condo facility with the obvious problems that come with residential work. I was basically forced into the roll of a day porter as the one they had was consistently late, this was brought to the attention of my manager several times with no results. The building was a complete disaster when I first started, it took me roughly four months to get it to an acceptable level. The AC filters hadn't been changed since August of 2017 and the management company had no clue what equipment they had. If you like taking trash out and cleaning up dog stuff then this is the job for you. If your an expierenced commercial service tech that values respect and core values then I'd recommend that you don't work here. TDI is basically a bunch of used car salesman, they say they put employees first but there always going to side with the client. Stay away from this one, it's not a good deal.
Cons
Fun place to work with great people
Estimator (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZDecember 26, 2018
the people and culture of TDindustries is everything you would hope for in a career .best place I have ever worked. the potential for growth is awesome. you can move around if you feel like you want a different career path . great place to work
The most rewarding professional experience ever
Business Development Consultant (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 11, 2018
2 years of consulting work in O&G with TDIndustries were the most rewarding experience of my professional career. This company has a very unique "serving leadership" culture that I have never seen anywhere else. Super nice people that respect and care about each other. Go for employment with this company if you are presented with an opportunity.
Pros
Evertyhing they do
Cons
consulting contract ended
Wonderful company and great people
Public Relations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 6, 2018
TD really works hard to make sure that Partners (employees) have as many opportunities as possible -- training, education, promotions, etc. Now that I'm at another company, I realize how much I miss TD's culture -- it's rare to find a place where people are so committed to their mission and to each other.
Pros
Great company culture -- fun!
Cons
No sick leave
Great company
Dispatcher/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Farmers Branch, TXNovember 14, 2018
Great place to work with lots of friendly coworkers
Lots of food in the breakrooms
Nice relaxed workplace
Business Casual environment (Can wear jeans)
Pros
Great management and friendly environment, Very people friendly company
Cons
No major problems
Stay here if you get in
Journeyman pipefitter/ Leadman (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 3, 2018
TDIndustries is an environment like no other, I have enjoyed my time here and was sad when I had to move away. The culture and experience will forever hold a place in my heart.
Great Place to Work
HVAC Field Service Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJanuary 22, 2018
TDIndustries is a great place to work. The culture is all about servant leadership, and management is willing to help you with your carrier goals. TDIndustries offices education reimbursement, however it is on you to know what schooling and/or classes you will need or want to tack.
Pros
Training is provided, Tools are provided, Work Truck is provided, Full Benefits, and Paid Time Off
Cons
Office Politics and Favoritism
Looks good on paper
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 22, 2018
They do not practice what they preach. Core values are a suggestion and not practiced. One is not free to verbally expressed themselves for fear of retaliation.
Pros
I was thankful to have a paycheck.
Cons
Poor leadership and management.
Not worth working for.
Designer (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 3, 2018
The Company is actually pretty good, the management is not so good at the Houston office. No communication, no scheduling, low salary, vacay after 1yr
Benefits
Cons
Bad management
TDIndustries is a good place to work for
Sr. Software Developer (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 2, 2018
• Self-motivated, fast learning software engineer who works well independently or with a team
• Additional very strong knowledge in SQL database development and support
• 18 years+ of programming development experience, including expert knowledge of development and support of:
o Angular, TypeScript, Webpack, ngxs, ngrx, rxjs,
o Mobile Web App Design and Development (Cordova)
o Ionic Mobile Framework with Angular 6+
o Responsive Designs for Desktop, Mobile, Tablet and TV’s
o Web Development (Angular, nodeJS)
o VB, VBScript, and VBA macro applications for the Windows environment

Want to know more about TDIndustries?

Ask a question
Resepctful and Caring place to work
Pipefitter (Former Employee) –  Round Rock, TXSeptember 12, 2018
TDI is a very good place to work, I never experienced any flack or discrimination. Your hard work dose not go unnoticed. I became permanent with the company within 3months, I got on with a good crew. The hardest part is getting use to the 12 foot ladders and hammer drilling upside down. the best part is seeing your project completed in wonderful working condition.
TD only cares about TD
Facility Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMarch 28, 2018
Our contract was up at our facility and was promised if we where to not except new contract with the new company, that we would be taken care of by being relocated to another TD site. Well when that day came there where slim to no jobs available and the ones that where, they failed to mention our pay would be cut in half or forced to file unemployment. All in all wasn’t a great experience
Pros
Pay weekly
Cons
Poor management and liars
Productive fun work place
Accounting Specialist (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 11, 2018
Love the company, best company I've ever worked for. Very family oriented and will help out on anything you cold think of, and the pay is incredible.
Great company
Proccess Tech (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 14, 2018
Great place to work with Great people. Had issues with specific Foreman and lost my job to missed days after i crashed my vehicle and wasn't able to make it to work.
NA at this time
Sr Payrolll Specialist/PW Compliance Lead (SME) (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 19, 2018
Not applicable at this time. If and when I leave TD - then I will make a statement as to what convinced me to leave. Until that time I do not have a statement to share.
Great place to work IF you are a manager, or upper level management
Multiple Positions (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 16, 2016
Good place to work if you are willing to work long hours without "bothering" your supervisor. IT'S all about the $ for management, year in bonuses are lousy for the techs, but management bonuses are really bonuses! Watched as they pushed out Quality Senior leaders and demoted great managers, that wasn't part of the NEW management team. If you are in, great! If you are not, well... good luck!
Really LOVED this place at the start, 5-6 years in you could see the change from top down! If you want a place that is a job, go for it. If you want a career, go somewhere else! NOT the company it portrays to the outside.
Pros
Random "special days" IF you work in the office, in the field not so much.
Cons
Office personnel "management, billing, paper pushers" forgot the techs are the ones that bring in the $, and are the face of the company in front of the customer!
Great Company
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXJuly 20, 2018
Really good company, strong backlog and lot of opportunity to grow. It is no wonder they have been on the Fortune 100 Great Place to Work list for 21 year.s
Excellent job/work life balance and benefits
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pflugerville, TXAugust 6, 2015
TDI has a Servant Leadership management style which I believe worked very well in the corporate office. Due to the lack of dedicating a seasoned leader in the remote location that I worked in, it was rare to observe servant leadership in practice.

The job/work life balance was excellent as were the benefits. I very much enjoyed the position that I was in but was also very interested in advancing into an Executive Assistant position. Unfortunately, without growth and a dedicated leader, this was not a feasible goal.
Pros
Flexible schedule, pay was commensurate with duties, friendly work environment, training and learning opportunities.
Truly a "Great Place to Work" environment and people
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TexasFebruary 17, 2015
Servant Leadership is a large part of the company culture and it is demonstrated in the open communication environment that has been created. Our CEO and senior leaders hold quarterly meetings with all employees reviewing the financial statements and critical messages. Each employee can say their opinion without fear of recourse. In fact, our opinions are welcomed.

Expectations of our performance are high, but we are empowered and are provided the proper support to meet those goals. The quality of our work as well as safety and well-being of the employee come before profits.

TD is a people-centered company, and I love coming to work each day.
Pros
Family-friendly environment where employees care for each other, Open and transparent, Focused on growing the employee
Cons
Benefits are competitive with our industry, but could be enhanced to make this an even greater place ot work.
Relaxed Environment
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 6, 2018
Overall TD is a very good company to work for. The only reason I am looking for something different, is because I am ready to work closer to home. I would highly recommend working here.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TDIndustries. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about