TDS Telecom Employee Review

Great Place to Work
Customer Repair Advisor II (Current Employee) –  Pequot Lakes, MNOctober 31, 2016
I have been with the company for a year now and honestly it feels like I just started. I cannot believe it has already been a year. The people I work with are great and a lot of fun with great attitudes towards their jobs.

I have always been able to get answers to questions and people have always been willing to teach me new things to help me do my job better. There are times when it challenges me to step out of my comfort zone and it is rewarding to do so. I was presently surprised at the high level of benefits that came with the job.

I am sure that anyone willing to learn and be challenged in a fun work place will love it here and do great.
Pros
fun work place, plenty of time
Cons
can be stressful at times

Other TDS Telecom Employee Reviews

Productive place with opportunities for advancement
Customer Repair Advisor III (Current Employee) –  Madison, WIMay 23, 2019
TDS has been a great place to start my post-graduation life and has given me many opportunities to grow as a professional. I have learned a lot about how telecommunication companies are conducted. I have also learned many things about software issues on computers from working in the Remote PC Support department. Management has often worked in the same positions they are currently managing since they promote from within often. This makes it easier to relate to management. Co-workers are almost always willing to lend a hand if help is needed which contributes to their great environment where we can continue to get tasks accomplished efficiently.
I miss it
Repair Agent customer service (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNApril 17, 2019
I got sick and needed to change from a evening shift to a day shift the person that reached out to me regarding that request is the reason I resigned. The company overall is great to be honest.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TDS Telecom. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.3InHerSight Score

3.3Personal Development

3.3Career Opportunities

3.4Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight