TDS Telecom Employee Review

Poor Management
Customer Repair Adviser II (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIFebruary 8, 2018
Managers keep telling employees that they are important and we need to help every customer. But, actions speak louder than words. Everything is determined by numbers. The ruder you are with customers and faster you get to the next call, the more likely you are to get promoted, get a preferred shift, and get days off that you want. Everything is determined by your numbers with no regard for the customers.
Pros
Work at home
Cons

Other TDS Telecom Employee Reviews

Productive place with opportunities for advancement
Customer Repair Advisor III (Current Employee) –  Madison, WIMay 23, 2019
TDS has been a great place to start my post-graduation life and has given me many opportunities to grow as a professional. I have learned a lot about how telecommunication companies are conducted. I have also learned many things about software issues on computers from working in the Remote PC Support department. Management has often worked in the same positions they are currently managing since they promote from within often. This makes it easier to relate to management. Co-workers are almost always willing to lend a hand if help is needed which contributes to their great environment where we can continue to get tasks accomplished efficiently.
I miss it
Repair Agent customer service (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNApril 17, 2019
I got sick and needed to change from a evening shift to a day shift the person that reached out to me regarding that request is the reason I resigned. The company overall is great to be honest.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TDS Telecom. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.3InHerSight Score

3.3Personal Development

3.3Career Opportunities

3.4Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight