TDS Telecom Employee Review

Not for me, I guess
Customer Repair Advisor I (Current Employee) –  Bend, ORJune 24, 2016
A: Their management structure was still in transition, so It was a good attitude from management, immediate supervisors' communication was taciturn when it turned to topics of concern, sometimes.

B: For me this job was an easy "A", a simple job that's easy enough to be minimum wage, but paid $15/hr. Bravo, it's a step in a forward-thinking direction for humanity.

C: How ever was I supposed to fit in with these guys?
Good people I'm sure, but all a bit over-interested in an influence in media I've found unhealthy.
I bit my tongue a fair amount while I was in that role, but that's due to my own beliefs and I understand that it is my lode to bear.

Overall:
Good pay, good benefits, not my cup of tea.

Other TDS Telecom Employee Reviews

I miss it
Repair Agent customer service (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNApril 17, 2019
I got sick and needed to change from a evening shift to a day shift the person that reached out to me regarding that request is the reason I resigned. The company overall is great to be honest.
Cooperative work force
Sr. Universal Service Administrator (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIMarch 11, 2019
All were willing to put in the time and effort for the common good. Enjoyed working with so many individuals from varied backgrounds.
Staff from multiple departments and very different skill sets worked together to get projects completed.
Pros
the people
Cons
declining industry

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TDS Telecom. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.3InHerSight Score

3.3Personal Development

3.3Career Opportunities

3.4Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight