TDS Telecom Employee Review

A fun place to work
Customer Repair Advisor Ι (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIJanuary 14, 2014
A typical day at work for me would start with checking my email for any changes that were made to products or to troubleshooting methods. Next I would check to see if thewre were any follow ups that needed to be made and contact those customers to address any other issues or concerns they might have. Next I would cdheck with my supervisor for coaching to see if there were any changes to my metrics, and what could be improved. Next I would start taking incoming calls for troubleshooting DSL, Telephone, and cable television services. Management was great and I had a great team around me.
Pros
great benefits, good people, great service
Cons
hard to maintain metrics

Other TDS Telecom Employee Reviews

I miss it
Repair Agent customer service (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNApril 17, 2019
I got sick and needed to change from a evening shift to a day shift the person that reached out to me regarding that request is the reason I resigned. The company overall is great to be honest.
Cooperative work force
Sr. Universal Service Administrator (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIMarch 11, 2019
All were willing to put in the time and effort for the common good. Enjoyed working with so many individuals from varied backgrounds.
Staff from multiple departments and very different skill sets worked together to get projects completed.
Pros
the people
Cons
declining industry

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TDS Telecom. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.3InHerSight Score

3.3Personal Development

3.3Career Opportunities

3.4Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight