TE Connectivity Employee Reviews

Found 700 reviews matching the search See all 1,228 reviews
very busy, unorganized, management has no clue about manufacturing
Manufacturing Engineer, CNC Programmer (Current Employee) –  Waynesboro, PAMarch 22, 2019
Poor manager. Good people leaving all the time. Sad as it makes it harder on the good people left. Management won't listen to experience of employees. Manage with no common sense. All about numbers and star levels.
Pros
overtime when available
Cons
bad management. no common sense
Toxic environment
Material Planning Analyst 2 (Former Employee) –  El Cajon, CAMarch 22, 2019
Poor management lead to a toxic work place. Just an over all a poor place to work. If you want to hide and not work then you might like it there. Other TE plants might be better.
Pros
Decent pay
Cons
Poor management
A company of excellence
Sr. IT Engineering Analyst (Former Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAMarch 20, 2019
TE Connectivity strikes an excellent balance of being a multi-billion dollar company, and a small company feel through their distributed management structure. As a large company, there is funding for resources to really get your job done with excellence. The small department atmosphere provides direct access to your chain of command.
Pros
A culture of excellence, lots of opportunities for employees to develop themselves, excellent compensation
Cons
Inertia of this mammoth company overrides the innovation and observations of individual contributors
Productive and fun place to work
Operations Associate III (Former Employee) –  Menlo Park, CAMarch 19, 2019
get paper work, star inspecting raw material and finish goods
I learn how to build heat guns make harnesses, solder, repair guns, make reports, inventory, receiving, shipping.
was excellent my supervisor was a very easy going and he helped to solved problems.
culture was beautiful
the hardest part of the job was to deal with customers about the pricing of the repair,
the most enjoyable part of the job was when the equipment was coming back for repair to me was a challenge to fix the equipment i really loved it the best.
Pros
when the raw material was mix
Cons
need to inspect every single box
TE was great
Product Development Engineer (Former Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAMarch 18, 2019
It was a great place to work at when I graduated. They were willing to invest into their employees. Overall the people working there were great. I would have stayed if the location meet my personal life at the time.
repect people
Mold Maker III/ Machinist/ Die Repairer/ (Former Employee) –  Rock Hill, SCMarch 18, 2019
Great jo for 19yrs, I should have transfer to greenbro. if I had know the other company was hitting on much. Great training, education was offer to get better.
A day at TE
Manufacturing Associate (Current Employee) –  Tullahoma, TNMarch 18, 2019
I love working for TE. Its a wonderful place to work at and I get along with everyone I work with. The employees are great and helpful. I have learned quite a bit at TE thanks to the people I work with. The workplace in general can be stressful at times, but nothing like other places I have worked for where they made me want to run. The hardest part of the job is when the machines do not want to cooperate. The most enjoyable part of the job is the people and how friendly they are. We are a team at TE and I enjoy working there!
Pros
zakbys, friendly people
Cons
breaks, smoking area
TE is a challenging and rewarding place to work
Sr. Manufacturing and Process Development Engineer (Former Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCMarch 12, 2019
I enjoyed what I did at TE and the Industry I worked in. The pay and benefits are great, however the worplace culture can be somewhat "cliquey" . It is very satisfying for me to work in the automotive industry, and the comany preaches and practices high ethical standards as well as diversity. They definitly walk their talk. The main drawback is that automotive can be cyclical and unfortunatly TE is quick to react by workforce reductions, but then a lot of companies do the same thing these days.
Pros
free coffee (Keurig), results oriented for salaried exepmt employess can work flex hours
Cons
quick to lay-off in downturns
Tv's to watch the news
Oracle Database Administrator (Current Employee) –  Plymouth, MNMarch 6, 2019
A typical day at work is an opportunity to to serve others or make impact on other peoples lives so I take my duties very serious.I check my email every morning to check if my boss or any body has left me message to take care of something,after checking my mail to make sure every thing that needs to be taken care off is done,then I attend to my boxes and start administering sometimes we carry out projects eg RAC.
Pros
Free jacket
Cons
Sometimes it is slow.
Excellent work place
Adrian Grajeda - Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Oceanside, CAMarch 4, 2019
At these present work, I learned SAP which is very in demand skill on most of the manufacturing firm.and that will makes my knowledge more efficient .
Peculiar
Strategic Sourcing Supervisor (Current Employee) –  West CoastMarch 3, 2019
Peculiar organization. A diverse workforce serving under several poor management decisions and business integrations.Satellite locations are considered awful step-children.
Pros
Diversity
Cons
Upper management makes rash decisions, often adverse to long range customer satisfaction.
Laid-back atmosphere is working
Plating Operator (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCFebruary 27, 2019
A great job with stability family oriented environment the company that you can count on who retire from 18 oriented since each and every person football player always a different i type of challenge in the workplace he stay However is not stressful to the train operation that you have experienced
Pros
Great people to work with
Cons
Some shifts are better than others
Worst Factory I've Ever Seen, Management Has No Ethics
Quality Inspector (Current Employee) –  Tullahoma, TNFebruary 26, 2019
This is by far the worst management I have ever seen in a factory, it is unbelievable they are still in business. If they don't like the way you look or dress, or just don't generally want to be your friend guess what.. you won't get hired or promoted no matter how hard you work. This place never hires or promotes based on work performance, so even if you're a great worker who's trained several hired in employees if you're not in the cool kids club you're doomed. I currently work here and I could list off at least 5 instances where managers of this place have broken company policies within the last month (including making floor workers who are not certified fill out 200% inspection reports claiming parts have been double inspected as required by the customers... but they haven't been, then put the fake inspection papers with their parts). It wouldn't be a bad place to work with proper management, the work isn't that bad. Management here destroys this factory and makes it more stressful than you can believe. Half the problem with their production is the fact that supervisors continuously hire in bad workers that don't care about the company, leaving all of the good workers trying to pick up the slack constantly. If I was managing this factory the first thing I would do is fire every supervisor that works in it, they're all totally unethical and sorry excuses for managers. I wish I didn't have to give a bad review to the company I work for, as I hope they would do well and I could retire nicely.. but this company is toxic. Avoid it if you can because it is a complete and total  more... joke.  less
Pros
Easy work, air conditioning
Cons
management, drama, stress, no career outlook
Demanding
Sales (Former Employee) –  Menlo Park, CAFebruary 25, 2019
TE is a large company. Your experience there will be dependent on your specific responsibilities and assignments. In the right situation, it can be a rewarding place to work.
Pros
Market poistion
Cons
Transparency
Fun Fast paced like Family
Material Handler II (Former Employee) –  Tullahoma, TNFebruary 22, 2019
I loved my job for the first two years. But the raises are minuscule and they never hire from within if a position comes available. Example after three years the biggest raise I got was .33Cents. A position came open that I was very qualified for and they hired an outside applicant who never worked for T.E. and did not know the job. Also the pay for my work was sub par considering it was acknowledged by management that I had the toughest position in the factory. The benefits are amazing though! if you care more about than pay then its a good place. But cheap insurance does not keep the lights on. I was walking on an average day 15 miles. on a busy day it would be 18. If I worked over time there were days that I walked 26 plus miles! If your on the line you do not have to walk so much. On top of that I was responsible for every machine. When they doubled their machines I did not get a raise. Basically they doubled my work load and expected me to continue to do my job with no additional help or compensation. I asked for help. I asked for a raise. I got the standard raise at the end of that year. 3 months later I quit.
Pros
friendly environment. busy work. Good management
Cons
mandatory overtime six day weeks. little to no advancement. small raises
Boring non-motivational workplace
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAFebruary 17, 2019
The culture is very old (average age 45 years), slow paced, conservative. No innovation happens. Limited vertical growth. Low employee incentives. Overall not a the best company to work for
Stressful enviroment
Sourcing/Commodity Manager (Former Employee) –  Fuquay-Varina, NCFebruary 15, 2019
Enjoyed the associates I worked with in Procurement.
Manager was a bit of a challenge to deal with.
New product development with engineering was always easy to handle.
Pros
Associates you work with
Cons
Stressful work enviorment
Buen ambiente de trabajo
Practicante de calidad y manufactura (Current Employee) –  SonoraFebruary 13, 2019
Existe una buena relación y comunicación entre los empleados de todas las áreas de la empresa.
Great workplace and on-site fitness center
Communications Analyst (Former Employee) –  Middletown, PAFebruary 7, 2019
I learned how to manage my time wisely, setting up meeting times, working with Linux systems, learning javascript(node.js), and writing ready-to-deploy instructions. TE Connectivity invests on their employee performance and strives to make the best out of their intern experiences.
Productive and fun workplace
Group Leader (Former Employee) –  Budd Lake, NJFebruary 6, 2019
It was a good job that I enjoyed very much. I learned a lot and had the opportunity to work with a variety of different groups within the company. I would recommend this place.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TE Connectivity. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.1InHerSight Score

2.9Personal Development

3.2Career Opportunities

3.1Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight