TE Connectivity Employee Reviews

Found 639 reviews matching the search See all 1,130 reviews
No leadership constant change in goals
Planner III / Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Mundelein, ILDecember 14, 2018
Extremely stressful, high pressure company. Management issues. Yearly reorg's causing numerous reductions in workforce. Does allow employees to work from home depending on job duties.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
Constantly changing direction/goals
Very productive and fun place to work
Quality Assurance and Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Menlo Park, CADecember 14, 2018
Opportunities are there for the right person to grow and move up the ladder. People are very helpful and are ready to assist you with the questions you have,
Pros
Fun place
Cons
No issues
Great Company
Electron Accelerator Technician (Former Employee) –  Menlo Park, CADecember 13, 2018
A very good company to work for, it was just unfortunate they went of business when the market crashed some years back. Besides that I wish the company was still around.
Great People and work environment amenities but still lacking.
Quality Engineering Manager (Former Employee) –  Middletown, PADecember 12, 2018
The company activities and facilities are very great and the people there are really nice. The overall mission of the company is commendable but when it come down to it, management is quick to terminate people. Frequent layoffs and reduction in force.
Pros
Facilities
Cons
Frequent layoffs and reduction in force.
Poor management no direction for BU
Manager/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Wilsonville, ORDecember 12, 2018
Caustic work environment
Constant change of senior management.
Company mission statement is not followed only used during audits.
Weaknesses of employees are targeted rather than coaching and using their strengths.
every day i have fun working, enjoy so much working other culture we are all get along each other and everybody are working hard as a team with their
RF Test Technician (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CADecember 10, 2018
i love working at TE it a good workplace that you can imagine have your own time. People that you work with are all very nice and oriented personality. If they give me a chance to hire me again us fulltime this i"ll stay to that company for the rest my life.
Pros
create your own time to work
Cons
nothing i can tell you to that
Great company
Sr. Sales and Operations Planning Manager (Current Employee) –  Wilsonville, ORDecember 4, 2018
Great employee engagement activities, great support from upper Management, no complain about TE, looking for new opportunity due to family reasons.
Pros
Great opportunities to growth
Cons
N/a
Cool job
Asembly line (Former Employee) –  Hemet, CANovember 26, 2018
TE was okay but some of the people that worked there was not helpful and mean, mandatory Saturday I'm okay with that. Overall its a good job just the people that work there is not cool
Was anok company to workfor until bought out.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  High Point, NCNovember 20, 2018
Loved my supervisor when I first started working there. But then after the buy out it turned too corporate for me. Was a nice small business with a family like feel when I first went there. But after the buy out too stuffy and cut throat for my liking.
Pros
Christmas party
Cons
New management
Decent Company
QA Receiving Inspector (Former Employee) –  Santa Teresa, NMNovember 15, 2018
A little bad management sometimes but overall it is a good place to start if you want to build on your logistics experience. If you show you can do more other than drive a forklift they will listen to you and move you around to test you. If you do well than you will have a new position. At least that is how it was when I worked there.
Not a bad place to work
CNC Machinist (Current Employee) –  Manheim, PANovember 14, 2018
They need to up their pay. They feel their pay is in line with the average around the county. But if you want to be a world class facility you need to pay your employees accordingly.
Pros
Paid lunch break
Cons
Lower end of pay scale. Not very transparent.
productive
General labor (Former Employee) –  Tullahoma, TNNovember 13, 2018
Clean work area.restock material clean out hot plastics to keep press machine running smoothly.load 2 slots of metal and bolts then run the press.
Terrible work environment
Document Control Specialist (Former Employee) –  Hemet, CANovember 11, 2018
Management was sneaky and manipulative. Job was never secure and the culture only got worse by the day. Employees were penalized if time off was needed.
Overall average company with little job security
Manufacturing Engineer (Current Employee) –  Oceanside, CANovember 8, 2018
Been with TE for 3 years and experienced 4-5 different sites. A lot of learning opportunities due to the lean culture and engineers are often stretched. Company is managed by financial decision and often shut down plants and outsource. Depending on local management, business unit the management style is very different. BU acts as separate companies. Benefits is compatible with most large companies.
Pros
Engineering innovation team within company, opportunities to make improvements, can make high impact
Cons
management style, company being driven by financial decisions instead of overall strategy, no job security
Decent place to work for a paycheck. No opportunity for growth.
Production Operator II (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCNovember 7, 2018
I worked there for a total of 8 years (including the 19 months through temp agency) and was never afforded the opportunity for advancement. I learned to run more than six processes efficiently and effectively before realizing people had been in the same position for decades and never moved up. My ambition was a deterrent.
The job was challenging
Quality inspector 2 (Former Employee) –  Tullahoma, TNNovember 5, 2018
I think it has a harsh work environment .people are always scrambling around trying to figure out what their supposed do an looking for someone to tell them. The place is changing so fast your job challenges from one minute to the next and my position was always shorthanded .
Pros
Always kept me busy and learning
Cons
Healthcare not good
Collaboration, Innovation
Senior Member of Technical Staff (Former Employee) –  Eatontown, NJNovember 1, 2018
Good teamwork oriented company, where everybody tries to help, providing extraordinary customer experience either for external or for internal customers.
Pros
Good benefits.
Cons
No job security. Layoffs happen frequently.
Productive and lots of focus.
Assembly Operator (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PAOctober 26, 2018
Good place to work at slow paced office like job with different tools and table machines good work environment and friendly coworkers i definitely recommend it.
Pros
Chill place
Cons
To much time sitting down
Internship Experience
Automotive Advanced Development Engineering Intern (Former Employee) –  Fremont, CAOctober 25, 2018
As an intern I had the ability to work with a few different people and on a variety of different projects. The people that I worked with made the whole experience amazing.
Overall, good working experience
Strategic Sourcing Manager, Corporate Services (Current Employee) –  Middletown, PAOctober 23, 2018
I've never worked harder for any employer, but it has been a very rewarding tenure with TE, as I've been pushed to my professional limits, and have often exceeded my own professional expectations. I've had a great manager (recently dismissed due to consolidation), so am starting to look elsewhere, as he was the best manager/mentor/professional development coach I've ever had the pleasure to work for/with. We are stretched very thin at TE, and are an extremely lean organization, so these recent consolidations have put additional stress on an already stressful situation for many.
Pros
Good training, good mentoring, good salary
Cons
Concerns over long-term viability with recent consolidations

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TE Connectivity. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

3.5Fairygodboss Score

100%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

50%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss