TE Connectivity Employee Reviews

Found 596 reviews matching the search See all 1,074 reviews
Love working for TE
Assembled of medical supply (Former Employee) –  MinnesotaOctober 5, 2018
It was my kind of work, working with small machanical devices and building medical supply with. I had to move and the pay does not match with the responsibility of the job.
Pros
Great company
Cons
Pay does not match with job responsibility.
Machine shop operations with variety of equipment and skills
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Manheim, PAOctober 5, 2018
Skilled work force in a very safe and quality oriented environment. Enjoyed the time while there, job ended due to downsizing and my short seniority time with the company.
Pros
Co-workers
Cons
Downsizing
Fast paced and fun
Fiber Optic Splicer (Current Employee) –  New HampwhireOctober 2, 2018
Working at TE is always fun, each day there are plenty of reports and things to work on. Never a dull moment! Coworkers arent that bad, there could be more teambuilding things but other than that management has been great too.
Pros
Paid lunch, time off, holidays, room to grow
Cons
Heathcare
quick pace
INTERNSHIP/EXTERNSHIP (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCSeptember 25, 2018
A typical day at work is mostly doing your proper machine and part inspection. keeping a good production flow is important. I learned mostly how to properly operate an Denso machine. The leadership is approachable and very helpful and understanding of most things. keeping the machine fault free is always a task so just try your best to troubleshoot fast and get back to production rate. i enjoyed getting the experience of the job.
Pros
leadership
Cons
better vacuums
Small place
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Hemet, CASeptember 11, 2018
This place had machinery that worked with plastic and that had a smelly smell that left you with a strong odor that eventually affected you health....
nothing to say
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCSeptember 10, 2018
nothing to say. they aren't hiring in my department. great place to work its a little cut throat but overall a great company. if they were hiring in my department I wouldn't be looking for a new job.
Great company to work for
Audit inventory (Former Employee) –  Mechanicsburg, PASeptember 8, 2018
Many employees have years with the company. If you are serious about working hard, being on time, working as a team, you would love working here. Supervision is willing to listen , and willing to try suggestions within reason. If you are willing to learn your job, ask questions when unsure, this employer, and your co-employees are more than willing to work with you. As with any job. You make it what you want. A career, or not.
Pros
Supervisors and senior employees that care about succeding, and team work.
Cons
Don't be late or tardy. Stay off your cell phone while at work.
Had a great time working there
New Hire Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Tullahoma, TNSeptember 6, 2018
I started there with little factory training. I received excellent training. I started temp molder ended up full time as new hire coordinator You can advance in this company
Lab Management
Test Engineer for various projects (Current Employee) –  Worcester, MASeptember 5, 2018
I have been working in the electronics field for more than 15 years and I have never seen a lab that has been run so backwards and unorganized at this lab. There is such a lack of communication with the supervisor and engineers on a day to day basis that some people in the lab have know idea what they are suppose to be testing or what is due.
Pros
Hour Lunch Break
Cons
No Communication
Temp (Former Employee) –  Skyland, NCSeptember 4, 2018
I would still be there if I hadn't moved away. It's really not a bad place to work The work is fairly easy too. I would recommend people to work there.
Difficult environment/unreasonable expectations
Master Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Wilsonville, ORSeptember 1, 2018
The plant in Wilsonville, OR. changed management every 2 to 3 years. Constant down sizing, with expectation to work too many hours. Unfair treatment. Favorites are treated well and protected. Hire green, and then don't mentor or train. More important to have a smile on your face than to be competent in your position.
Pros
Corporate structure and benefits
Cons
Lack of quality & qualified management
Not the best work enviroment
Production Operator (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCAugust 27, 2018
I would not recommend this job to anyone. The job is not fair to male employees. They favor immigrants over native born Americans when it comes to hiring.
Huge Company With Good Hard Working People
Quality Control Inspector/ Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCAugust 25, 2018
Company was stressful to work at sometimes due to high demand, in terms of job security we were laid off so that their new plant in China could open .
ok place to work
IT SUPPORT SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Waynesboro, PAAugust 22, 2018
assisting users, learn about the IT job. management keep everyone up to date with company annual result, and project. very good team work. learning process of IT was very hard.
Pros
good team
Cons
n/A
Lean Leader (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCAugust 21, 2018
TE was a very nice company to work for I enjoyed my years there and had many friends that still work there. They have a good benefits package about would appear to care about their employees. The company is globally based and works well across all the different regions to coordinate its on-going progress. The management structure is good and the company has gone to great lengths to build a strong management team. The company maintains all needed certifications to better serve its customers. Not really sure what else to say.
Pros
Flexible work location
Cons
fast paced sometimes
Nice facilities
Operations Associate (Former Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAAugust 19, 2018
Great co-workers
Beautiful Campus and walking areas
Great Restaurant / Cafeteria on campus
Gym on Campus
Benefits and 401K package
Vacation and Personal time
Pros
facilities
Cons
health care deductable
Lousy place to work.
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  PAAugust 17, 2018
I am a previous employee who worked 20+ years. I started when it was AMP; it was great back then. Once we became Tyco Electronics, it all went down the tubes. When I was let go, their health insurance wasn't worth anything. Pretty much everything came out of you own pockets. The people who were left had to pick up the slack....so now you have burned out employees who are literally doing the jobs of three people.
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Middletown, PAAugust 11, 2018
Supervisory staff is smart, fair, reasonable and willing to accommodate. Great environment, good colleagues, can learn many new concepts, software and processes.
Ambiente de trabajo agradable
Tool and Die Maker (Current Employee) –  SonoraAugust 8, 2018
Oportunidades para desarrollar afinidades en otras áreas .
Pros
Seguro medico y buenas prestaciones economicas
Cons
El tiempo de comida es muy reducido
Always wondering if you'll be employed tomorrow
Operations Analyst I (Former Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAAugust 6, 2018
I liked the people I worked with and enjoyed my job. Had I not chose to relocate I'd still be working there. That being said, we spent the better part of the last 8 to 10 years always on edge about wondering if you would be the next person to lose their job. Lay-offs were always imminent and then outsourcing removed a large portion of the IT department. It's not a great environment to work in and there is no sign of anything changing. Management, mine especially, is very disconnected form the daily operation of their teams. Some days it was amazing how the company really ran. It was a testament to the quality work force employed there.
Pros
Great benefits, great people
Cons
Disconnected management, constant workforce reduction

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TE Connectivity. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

67out of 100

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at TE Connectivity.

Powered by Comparably