TE Connectivity

Clear
3.6Pay & Benefits

Found 333 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,906 reviews
tycoplantlayoffmanufacturingengineerproductionproductmachine

OK place to work. Sometimes required to work OT on weekends.

OK place to work. Training budget OK. Sometimes required to work OT on weekends. depending on manager- some nice some not. people are nice most of the time.

Pros

sometimes free lunches

Cons

sometimes mandatory weekend work

Lots of OT

Lots of OT and no real work-life balance, couple of really good supervisors but plenty of bad ones. Best advice would be to keep your head down and do your job.

Pros

Occasional yearly bonus

Cons

OT on short notice i.e. 30 minutes before shift ends

TE Connectivity insights

Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager

Great Worker Bees, Poor Middle Management

What do you expect from a company run by accountants...no clear company direction and middle managers freaking out about budgets with no sense on how to grow the business. Continual acquisitions does not make a company great but that's what they would do and ruined every company purchased. It's a shame management has become a slave to their stock price.

Pros

great pay, excellent benefits

Cons

too many cooks in the kitchen

Nice company

Loved the company. Went through some changes but would recommend. The pay was decent, but for the type of work you did it was good. Home every day, paid every 2 weeks. Insurance was ok and itvwas a brand new facility.

Pros

30 min to hour lunch. Family company. Pay was great

Cons

Base pay low but you can make a decent amount w/ bonuses. No advancement in general especially if you're missing a slit between the legs.

TE is a meat grinder in several business units, especially the industrial BU. You can make a decent amount but be prepared to do 6 peoples worth of work.

Pros

Get Paid with a capital P if in sales and everything falls right.

Cons

Work like a dog, most likely never advance, good possibility of getting axed every October. Short mans club.

Strong company with great benefits

TE has been able to keep operations through the pandemic and handled it well. There is a lot of work and OT is required, but that isn’t a bad thing. It means Customers are buying and my job is safe.

Pros

Good relationship with other workers. Great benefits and good pay.

Cons

Better scheduling needed

Customer Service

Worked here for three years and was one of the best jobs I ever had. The pay was good, benefits were great and we had bonuses every year. Laid back environment but very company focused culture.

Pros

Good pay and benefits

Cons

Changing management all the time

Not the best

In many ways it's not the best.. people look dead just by working thereManagers aren't the best they are inexperienced and don't know what to do, only to "bring production up to deliver to their customers". But what about your employees? If you want that to happen raise the pay a little bit, there's lack of enthusiasm, and find better leadership so you won't be understaffed having everyone work 13 hr + shifts when most of them have lives back at home. A lot of older people are loyal working to this company, this is not for the fresh young people with new ideas.

Pros

Big cafeteria, and a couple of helpful teammates, thats it

Cons

Many things, inexperienced management, low pay, too early you'll get really tired to work

Very productive and good place to work in a friends environment

Best place i had work if I had the opportunity to come Bach I will plus is one of best places I work with lot of benefits as well management it wa constantly training very professional as well culture and environment for all employees

Pros

We had sometimes free lunch

Cons

I have no cons it is great place to work

Stressful

Management is all over the place. Stress Stress and more stress. Overtime Overtime Overtime . Get it together. Easy to steal time and no one even cares.

Easy place to work

It was a relaxed day workplace, not very organized though. Only real good thing is the free food every so often . The employees were cool but there wasn’t any room to grow nor were there much communication

Pros

Free food trucks, relaxed

Cons

No real pto

Workload distribution

TE is too hung up on giving the appearance they are ethical and politically correct. You waste a ton of time on their required administrative nonsense classes. And management is far from ethical. It’s all about how they “appear” to the public but they do not live by those standards. They get rid of tenured employees to bring in what they like to call “new talent”...which translates to “entry level salary” replacements. Those remaining end up picking up the additional workload. Much of the management in Berwyn (leftovers from Tyco International) is great at planning social events but little else when it comes to actually contributing to the success of the company.

Hrs go by fast.

I liked working at TE. Your trained well and the hrs go by fast. As long as you do your job, do it well you'll be just fine. Good job to have really..

Pros

As long as you do your job, your not bothered.

Cons

Had to walk from one building to the other for your breaks.

I loved working for TE and I will go back in a heartbeat

TE is not a perfect company, but for me it was perfect I enjoyed my time at TE, and in the future, if I have the opportunity to go back I will do it in a heartbeat.

Pros

Great atmosphere, great benefits

Cons

no cons

Great work environment, great management.

I loved working at TE. I had a great management team. There was great flexibility and work/life balance. I received generous paid time off. The benefits and compensation were great. It was just an overall great place to work.

Pros

Great people, great management. Great work/life balance.

Cons

Frequent layoffs

Great employees and subpar management

The employees that I worked with were for the most part really good. Wiener help was needed out unknown issues arises they were quick to help. Management was a mess. There was a lot of wasted opportunities for growth and of you spoke to management about them they would just say they would look into it.

Pros

Pay, benefits

Management is indifferent or incompetent

Disconnect between management and the floor, and it only seems to be getting worse. Lots of overtime this year for anyone willing to work it, unfortunately that means a lot of mandatory as well. All in all not a bad place to work but not somewhere you can really build a career.

Pros

Benefits, easy jobs

Cons

Management, turnover, lack of support

Good

Good place, caring people , team environment and relaxed. Clear sense of purpose of work. Reasonable pay. Benefits. Time off. Parental leave. Good bosses

Good benefits, poor Management and training

Good place for benefits but don’t expect to have decent training or good management. WillingTo work with you if you have doctor appointment but not afraid to let someone go who has workedThere for 20+ years

Good pay and benefits

Good competitive pay and benefits, coworkers are good people, lots of overtime for production associates whether you want it or not. Lots of vacation from day 1

Overtime is overwhelming, pay and benefits are decent

Overtime is overwhelming. Management just sees the numbers and does not have much care for their employees. Benefits, Vacation Time, and starting wages are decent.

Pros

Free Coffee, Co-Workers are nice

Cons

Overtime, Management just sees numbers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TE Connectivity. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Women's ratings

3.5Fairygodboss Score

100%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

50%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by  Fairygodboss

Compare TE Connectivity with

• TE Connectivity
  • Pay & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?