TeachESL Today Employee Reviews

Very much like the companies that hire only "white" esl teachers
Teacher (Former Employee) –  United StatesJune 13, 2018
They are looking for people who are white, even if you are someone who isn't white but native to the English language. They make you go through a time consuming hiring process.
Decent company to get experience at
Online ESL Teacher (Current Employee) –  Glendale Heights, ILMay 1, 2018
Great company to begin teaching as it offers a variety of different types of lessons. Scheduling system/number of students/ flexible hours are awesome
Bonus rating system allows you to see your progress and see compliments/suggestions from clients.
Good for gaining experience
Online ESL Teacher (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYMay 1, 2018
Work from home flexible hours. You make your own schedule. Materials are provided. You get the bonus if the students leave feedback. They are accurate about the pay.
Very Flexible Company
Online ESL Teacher (Current Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAMay 1, 2018
Good pay if you can get students to rate you. Good place to get experience. Enough students to always have lessons for you. Their students are usually very kind and polite.
Really love the opportunity of working with them!
Online ESL Teacher (Current Employee) –  Stockton, CAMay 1, 2018
It's a very good company to work for. They offer totally flexibility for scheduling, they aways pay on time and the salary is based on each tutor's experience. Whenever you have a problem, whether it is a technical, or of other nature, you can always count on the team to fix it.
Great company
Online ESL Teacher (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COApril 30, 2018
Work from home, Having control over your schedule and working from home is awesome. Most of the lesson plans are interesting and prepared well. Love the actual work.
Work from home - very comfortable
Online ESL Teacher (Current Employee) –  Corona, NYApril 30, 2018
Working from home, flexibility in making your own schedule, no required number of hours/classes booked monthly, easy cancellation process. Pay isn't that bad if students rate you - I average about £12-13 per hour which is decent enough, what with the fact there is no travel costs etc.
Good part time job
Online ESL Teacher (Current Employee) –  Houston Heights, TXApril 30, 2018
I have been working for over a year and this time last year the job was great. I'd book 10 lessons a day and every single one would get booked. Classes sizes were 1-4 on average which is a good manageable size and now and again a class of 6. Flexible schedule and pay on time.
Great management
Online ESL Teacher (Current Employee) –  Sioux Falls Junction, SDApril 30, 2018
Great management and working conditions. Nice learning videos and very kind staff. Session bookings are filled most of the time as there tends to be more students than teachers, especially at busy hours.
Good platform to teach
Online ESL Teacher (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, WAApril 30, 2018
The platform itself is also quite easy to handle. Ability to cancel the classes up to 1hr prior to is also there in case of an emergency, their team is usually reachable by email for any matter. Pay is on time with no exceptions. They offer you free live training with senior consultants. The staff are good and they respond you , students are very good , I mostly teach kids.
Pretty good overall, I enjoyed working for TeachESL Today
Online ESL Teacher (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALApril 27, 2018
Good platform to teach and I came across wonderful students. The lesson plans are usually good and it's a good way to teach and connect with people. Recommended :)
Good opportunity for aspiring people
Online ESL Teacher (Current Employee) –  Des MoinesApril 27, 2018
This platform is ok for figuring out the online ESL world. It has helped me bring in an income while I searching for better opportunities. The people and most of the management work well together. There are a lot of projects going on and it's definitely exciting and not boring.
Interesting Job
Online ESL Teacher (Current Employee) –  San Bernardino, CAApril 27, 2018
The company is very easy to get into. student are always available. Materials are provided for teaching and so no extra work. If you are looking for work and are just a student or just looking to make some money this is pretty good. You work from home, don't have annoying co-workers or bosses, and you don't have anyone micromanaging you. The lessons are all made for you already so there's no extra work, you just need to review it. I really enjoyed working for this company.
Really good for starting out
Online ESL Teacher (Current Employee) –  Fremont, CAApril 27, 2018
They pay on time. Pretty simple hiring process...phone interview, submission of essential ID documents, 2 hour company policy class. Cool people and no work outside of the job.
Good Company
Online ESL Teacher (Current Employee) –  Garland, TXApril 27, 2018
Scheduling is very flexible and easy. I work when I want. Potential to make good money. Sessions only last 45 minutes. It is very easygoing. It is all very straightforward. I got bonuses for good ratings.
Good Company
Online ESL Teacher (Current Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAApril 23, 2018
I like working here. The IT support are friendly and useful. There are occasionally system problems during the sessions, but they never penalize me for it, so it doesn't cut in to my bonus. A very interesting job. Every day is different and there are a lot of different things to do.
Very convenient!
Online ESL Teacher (Current Employee) –  Aurora, COApril 23, 2018
I really like working for this company because scheduling classes is very convenient. I do it on their app a lot of times. It is also great how I can always be in touch with staff members when I have questions. Good salary and a lot of opportunities to travel with national holidays.
Not bad for a part time job
Online ESL Teacher (Current Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAApril 23, 2018
Students are great and always positive. Students are always eager to learn. I can choose my own schedule, make nice side money. Almost all the students are fun and motivated to learn.
A lot of flexibility in working hours
Online ESL Teacher (Current Employee) –  Tampa Bay, FLApril 23, 2018
TeachESL Today is an online tutoring platform that comes with some desirable pros if your lifestyle suits it. The hours are incredibly flexible. I get paid a minimum rate even when someone doesn't arrive. This works for me because I also have my own business - and in those times I simply do other work. It's like double profit to me even though the rate is low. The interview and orientation process takes a while but after that, you are almost completely autonomous to work when and how you want. This is great for a lot of people.
Excellent ESL online job
Online ESL Teacher (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHApril 23, 2018
The students are sometimes interesting. Many are academics or in business and have enough language to express their ideas. I can pick my own hours. TeachESL Today got me started teaching very quickly and didn't require a very intensive interview process. Great company for higher paying lessons, great bonuses per class. It is an opportunity to earn and living.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TeachESL Today. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5