Teaching Temps, Inc. Employee Reviews

Terrible place to work
Paraprofessional (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis-Saint Paul, MNJanuary 22, 2018
I actually enjoyed the "work" at Teaching Temps, but the management was unprofessional and unresponsive. Employees are not valued, we were just means for the company to make money and this is shown in the high rate of employee turnover. There are other companies that provide temp substitutes and when I ran into them, they loved their experience. If you're considering working at Teaching Temps, I think it will be worth your while to take a little time to investigate other substitute agencies.
Pros
Flexible schedule, good schools
Cons
Horrible management
Great place to work!
Teacher (Former Employee) –  FloatJanuary 18, 2018
I worked for Teaching Temps, Inc. for almost two years. They were very flexible with my schedule and where I would like to go. It was great to go to different schools and daycare centers. I would recommend this company to anyone wanting to work with kids!
Pros
Flexible, benefits, paid for breaks, great supervisor
Cons
Checking in at 6am
Worst Work Environment Ever
Employee (Former Employee) –  Golden Valley, MNAugust 22, 2017
This company treats employees terrible. There is no work/life balance. Benefits are poor, and don't nearly make up for the way they treat employees on a daily basis. Employee's choice in where and when they work is consistently overlooked, and management will make you feel forced into talking positions that you are not comfortable with.
Wonderful place to work
Teachers Aid (Current Employee) –  Golden Valley, MNMarch 14, 2017
Though I have not worked with this company for long, I enjoy waking up for work each day and would recommend this company to anyone who loves working with children.
Pros
Paid break
Cons
Last minute schedules
Rating
Licensed Substitute Teacher (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis-Saint Paul, MNMarch 7, 2017
Good place to work with a more personal touch with the management you deal with. Schools are pretty good, flexible to adjust scheduling at times, good benefits, and decent pay.