Team Connection Employee Reviews

Death Pit
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  High Point, NCJune 28, 2018
Avoid this place at all cost. Horrible dynamics between departments, w/ little trust between the two. They don't have a solid plan heading into the future and their business model is outdated due to the lack of managements willingness to adapt to the future and recognize trends. The workplace is toxic and no one there enjoys their job there except the family that owns the company. They're constantly lying to customers about delivery times and are always having issues w/ paying for product and goods and getting them delivered on time. Constant credit holds. If you're not part of the favorites, then your orders can be pushed back in order to get other sales associates product out first. Constantly overreaching, and are basically looking for low wage workers for seasonal and temporary jobs. System is outdated and they constantly have to inform customers that they don't have product that they've purchased online from them. This place will provide you nothing in return in terms of benefiting you as a worker or as a human being. Owner is completely out of touch with his workforce.
Pros
Wear Whatever You Want, No Weekends
Cons
Workplace Conditions, Pay, Owner, Business Practices, Stress
I mean... its a job right?
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  High Point, NCMarch 18, 2018
There is high turn over, you get burnt out. People talk about each other constantly. The pay isn't the best. They pick favorites. It's also very unorganized.
Pros
1 hour lunch break if you get a chance to take a break, casual dress
Cons
High turnover, burnout, rude customers, they push you with no incentives
Poor organization wouldn’t recommend
Operations (Former Employee) –  High Point, NCOctober 21, 2017
Poorly run company with a lot of turnover. Management asks employees to do far too much for the pay given, caused multiple people to “burn out.”
Employees are moved around to departments that they are not what they were hired for. Management talks about bonuses/extra compensation for meetings goals but they are never given.
Pros
Causal dress
Cons
Very poor management, very unorganized, asked a lot from employees for little compensation
Decent
Reciever (Former Employee) –  High Point, NCMay 15, 2017
Its a decent job but its really hard to get a raise or promotion. Everyone there is pretty cool but after a while your gonna want more pay but they probably will not give it to you
Pros
Good work enviroment
Cons
No pay raise
quiet workplace allowing work to be done
Assistant Webmaster (Former Employee) –  High Point, NCAugust 27, 2016
The typical work day included a visit to the boss's office to get a list of what needed to be done that day. Once work was started, I was able to continue working at my own pace. I could take a lunch break at any point in the day.
Friendly work environment
Website Maintenance (Former Employee) –  High Point, NCJuly 18, 2015
Family-owned business with friendly employees. I was welcomed from the beginning. I had a short tenure here due to the temporary position but I enjoyed my time.
Good Family opened Sports culture Company
ACCOUNT MANAGER (Current Employee) –  High Point, NCFebruary 4, 2015
Team Connection is a family owned sports loving company. Work with high schools and colleges across the country supplying coaches with their team uniforms. Company offers Nike, Under Armour, Adidas, etc. Great laid back atmosphere. Great for entry level sales and customer service reps.
Pros
laid back environment, casual dress, flexibility, sports lovers
Cons
management, operations, low ceiling for promotions
Unorganized
Graphic Designer (Former Employee) –  High Point, NCMarch 30, 2012
I was a Graphic Designer; I worked closely with other designers, were I was trained in web management, & inventory management. I was also involved in taking new photo's for the Spring 2012 Tennis catalog, which I designed as well. The most rewarding part of the job was seeing something that you envisioned, then see it printed on Tshirts, or other different forms of media.
Pros
very laid back
Cons
very laid back

Want to know more about Team Connection?

Ask a question