Team Fishel Employee Reviews

Horrible
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 20, 2019
Walk dont run from fishel. They treat their employees like trash. Favoritism runs heavily across all departments. They hire their brothers, wives, daughters and sons.
Pros
Coworkers
Small and Intimate
CAD Technician (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAMarch 6, 2019
I was 1 out of 3 draftsmen there. We maintain the entire office. Decent place to work, when there is work. Learned a lot of new things. The commute was excessive since I am from Los Angeles.
Fast paced hurry up get the job done
INSTALLER 2 (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 6, 2019
Show up first thing in the morning meeting go over the jobs for the day most jobs were TW telecom IO data center digital realty data center and many more
Pros
Quarterly bonuses
Cons
Fast pace environment
It pays alright, but the management is lacking and some safety concerns
Journeyman Lineman (Current Employee) –  Prairie Grove, ARFebruary 15, 2019
Team Fishel is a good company, but like any contractor they have there issues. It's fast paced and depending on the crew, safety is sometimes overlooked. I have enjoyed working here for the most part. I have gained more knowledge and experience from my time working this company.
Pros
The pay is decent and prediem is available
Cons
Short breaks, long hours, safety concerns
Cable Technition
Network Installer (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 12, 2019
I have learned to cable jobs and set up racks, and terminate. the management could be better by getting jobs prepared. Work place was great, getting job's done at a reasonable amount of time. I enjoyed traveling but not so much now that I have a family, also working with staff members. Workplace culture was good and was stable.
Pros
Company Vehicle, Good pay, Yearly raises, Profit sharing, benefits
Cons
Hours, Overnight jobs
A nice place to work
SAFETY COORDINATOR (Current Employee) –  PLANT CITY, FLFebruary 11, 2019
Lack of training and outline for my position. Overall good place to work. Appreciation of team values. Ineffective communication and lack of clear expectations.
Bad work environment
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Plant City, FLJanuary 24, 2019
Poor management and constant lies and betraying people. Management didn’t seem to care about what employees go through as far as stress and no real training to let you succeed.
Pros
Cons
Short breaks, no help
productive
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VADecember 23, 2018
put underground cable in the ground and then hook up the splice pits. also had to operate machines such as drills mini excavators and backhoes. we also had to hook up transformer and read the prints
Pros
off on weekends
Cons
getting soaking wet from the drill
Good place to work overall
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 1, 2018
There is a lot of internal politics, experience in a manager's job may not fit the experience required successfully with knowledge manage the work they are charged with. Very challenging to subordinates who have the full knowledge of the work they are involved with.

They oftentimes deliver new philosophies that are meant to instill positive attitudes within the workforce, but they seldom follow through as they indicate upon presentation.

The backbone of their success lies within the labor force they employ. It is rare that these employees are commended for their great work and effort as if they are robots and not real people.

Much of the presentations and information such as safety is written in English only, when over 65% are Spanish speaking personnel.
Pros
Profit sharing, great co-workers, somewhat pleasant conditions overall.
Cons
Lack of recognition to employees is prevalent.
Laborer/Operator (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 29, 2018
hardest part of job is the morning hours i came in thinking i was going to be On night shifts most enjoyable part of job is the teammates on a typical day we will perfectly install handhole
Pros
Helping hands all around
Cons
Current work shift
employment review
Foreman/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Manassas, VAOctober 26, 2018
My time at team fishel was the most valuable time spent in my career. I was trained extensively in all aspects of my position and trained toward my future in the company. The overall culture of the company was geared toward safety.
Will not work for them ever again
Construction (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 12, 2018
Poor management, under the table dealings that left the rest of us with the leftover crumbs. Worked for this company twice and the first go around (California) was pleasant and fair. The second time (Phoenix) turned out to be a horrible experience and I regret ever being there.
Pros
Can be a good company to work for barring the right managers and supervisors
Cons
High level management do not listen and let lower supervisors get away with criminal behaviors
Poor Poor Management
Telecommunications Engineer (Former Employee) –  Mechanicsville, VASeptember 17, 2018
To many employees that don't know their job..To may things that are mission critical get ignored,, Managers don't listen to good advise.. They hire anyone that can wear a Hard Hat..
Pros
A paycheck
Cons
Poor Poor Management
Fast Paced Construction Office
Office Admin (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VASeptember 5, 2018
Fast paced, but have to deal with attitudes from supervisors and co-workers. They do have good employees there but some of the employees get away with too much
Very productive and fun place to work
DRIVER/RIGHT A-WAY AGENT, TEAM FISHEL (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 20, 2018
Working for Fishel has shown me different trades within one company, Its employees hold quilty high in their job performances.
Safety is a big factor for this company and holds it very serious. Meetings are every month, with important views.
Team Fishel
Cable Technician/Installer (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYAugust 17, 2018
Cable Puller/ Technician for Ethernet and telecommunication on an industrial level.
Had to have knowledge how to operate scissor lift and a boom lift to reach high areas inside of the work construction area.
worked in a group of 3-6 people and installed and pulled cat 5, cat 5e, cat 6, RJ 45, coax, and fiber lines for server cabinets to the terminations spots where they were terminated and tested with testing equipment.
Pros
Hour Lunch, great co-workers
Cons
contract job, management means well but needs help
Good crews good supervisors
Ariel construction (Current Employee) –  Hilliard, OHAugust 13, 2018
I have been here since January 18 and im pretty happy some days are hard but thats construction. They are very good to us and paid for my cdl training and test. They are very good at training people and work with every ones situations
Pros
Relaxed environment
Cons
First year you don't get paid time off holidat pay or profit share
good job
Electrical Designer (Current Employee) –  Hampton, VAAugust 7, 2018
Working is a blast. Good job, good company and the quarterly bonus are great. People are very helpful and good. Jobs are great and no pressure to finish them.
Productive fun place to work with really great advancements
Ground Hand (Former Employee) –  Cabot, ARAugust 4, 2018
You get to travel and go help from families restore power to there homes after disasters in their area and you are given an opportunity to advance in CDL training and in electrical construction
Pros
Per diem
Cons
Long road trips
Poor hours, not enough work
Roller Operator, water truck driver (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 19, 2018
Poor scheduling, never knew how many hours per week. During the months of November and December we were lucky to work at all forcing you to use up your PTO
Pros
Insurance
Cons
Not enough work hours