Team Industrial Services Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Management Awesome
NDT Technician (Former Employee) –  Swedesboro, NJJune 5, 2018
Work Days everyday was different
All Management great people all employees good people
hardest part all of the driving but sometimes was the best part always loved seeing new places
Quality Control Techinican
Mechanical Designer (Former Employee) –  Alvin, TXMay 30, 2018
Great place to work at, Offers great benifits, and the pay rate is reasonable, enviorment is statifactory, Training could be inproved in some areas of the services that they provide.
Unsafe and poor management
Radiography assistant (Former Employee) –  Sulphur, LAMay 23, 2018
This company is very unsafe. The technicians were doing things that were blatantly against safety rules, such as not being tied off when supposed to, jumping from scaffolds, not wearing monitoring equipment, and being too close to the camera and the radiation it emits. The management would overwork employees to the point of working teams over night shift and then having them work the whole next day. I would never recommend this company to anyone.
You get to travel to many places
NDE TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Rumford, MEMay 22, 2018
The job was different day, you really didn't know what to expect it was always changing, but it was a fun adventure. Management was difficult to get along with due to being a female I was being held back from learning more then the basics, when the guys around me were learning more then I was allowed. The hardest part of the job was being away from home, sometimes it was not a long trip then others you could be gone a month or more. The enjoyable part was being able to do a job in so many different states, being able to see the world and get paid for it was a huge perk.
Pros
Seeing the world, having a different job style each day kepps the job fun
Cons
being away from family so much
Its ok to work for
Welder/Fabricator (Current Employee) –  Alvin txMay 21, 2018
Its going through a transition period now so a lil stressful. A lot of people are moving to other companies due to transition and lack of hours. But it has been said were going to get more hours soon
Interesting Job
Heat Treat Technician (Former Employee) –  Roseville, MNMay 20, 2018
This job was a departure from my hospitality sales career.
Great people to work with, relatively low stress.

Traveling on short notice was a bit stressful but great experience.
Pros
Great experience
Cons
Lack of work in between jobs
Was a good entry level position but nothing beyond that
Business Development Analyst - Regional (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, TXMay 15, 2018
My time at Team was a good learning experience for my first job out of college. I was constantly brought out to job sites to learn the day to day activities of the company and had a supportive team around me to cultivate my skills. On a good day, I would find myself heavily immersed in a big project, interfacing with clients by providing quotes and pricing out jobs. Management was another story though and made it difficult for me to grow within the company. I often felt as though my full potential was not being utilized and would find myself assigned monotonous tasks like driving all day to a job site just to collect paperwork. However, I do appreciate the knowledge I gained while working at Team and it has ultimately helped me in my future endeavors with the hands on experience I had gained.
Pros
Good benefits, Field experience
Cons
Difficult to advance, weak management
Great Benifits
Product Inspect and Match Gear Sets (Former Employee) –  Andrews, NCMay 15, 2018
The sections I was in was fast paced and stressful. The company was not bad to work for. Their point system for attendance was very strict. They would have holiday parties and give away items at Christmas parties. You can get health, dental, eye and life insurance. They also have 401K options and stock options.
Pros
Holiday parties and benefits
Cons
Hard work and high expectations
great place to work
Inspection Assistant (Former Employee) –  South Roxana, IL 62087May 10, 2018
great people many different job options travel or no travel always doing something a little different gives various different experiences for life and work
Productive and enjoyable place to work
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Parkersburg, WV 26101May 10, 2018
For the most part I enjoyed my time with Team Industrial Services. I would have liked to continue working there. However, due to circumstances beyond my control, I am not. The hardest part of the job was the 1.5 hour drive one way from home.
Pros
Great boss and co-workers
Cons
Long drive to the office
great place to work
Sub-Contractor (Former Employee) –  OntarioMay 10, 2018
My day would start with getting my tools together for the 3 break cleans i had to do. When the line stop for the first break i would go into the paint booth and clean the tips of the robots of any excess paint and change any robot covers that had paint that could drip on the vans
Pros
I traveled a lot when it was chrysler shut down to other chyrsler plants
Cons
i work a lot of holidays
Excellent company
Meridium Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Sweeny, TXApril 30, 2018
Team is an amazing company to work for. They truly care about their employees and will go above & beyond to be sure you have the tools you need to succeed.
Growth Potential
HR Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sugar Land, TXApril 27, 2018
I definitely learned quite a bit and moved up while employed but after acquiring multiple companies very fast... The company was brought to their knees and is still recovering from the break down of the oil and gas industry. Many layoffs and structural changes have been made and I am sure there will be more to come.
Pros
Growth Potential
Cons
Lay offs
It is good place to work where their workers has been placed on high esteem.
Technician assistant (Current Employee) –  South Roxana, ILApril 25, 2018
Team Industrial services is very good company and one of the best Inspection companies with very high competitive with superb management team. compensation and benefits are great.
Going through restructuring
IT Security Manager (Former Employee) –  Sugarland, TXApril 25, 2018
I would not expect to work for TEAM until the internal restructuring is complete in the next year or so. Lots of change taking place with A&M running the show
Pros
Not to many at this time
Cons
Going through restructure
Inconsistent work schedule
Level II Lead Heat Treatment Technician (Current Employee) –  Various locationsApril 17, 2018
Go work two days, two weeks, or two month jobs either local or travel out of town.
Don't even try to make plans. ( For example ) They will call you at three in the afternoon on a Friday to go 5 hours away for 3 week job. So, that birthday party you were planning for your child, well guess what you will not make it. You will be working twelve hours shifts until the job is complete. Then you go home and maybe you will have another job or maybe not. So, you sit and wait for the call that may or may not come.
Pros
good money when you are working
Cons
Inconsistencies
Fast paced
Assistant Administrator (Former Employee) –  North Salt Lake, UTApril 9, 2018
While working here i had many different roles in the work environment. It was an amazing learning opportunity with many different personality's of people.
Pros
good experience
Great company
QA/QC CWI (Current Employee) –  South Roxana, ILApril 8, 2018
I have really enjoyed my experience with Team industrial. Everything you could ask for in a company. It has been my favorite job that I’ve had in my whole career. I wish that I could continue working with them, however my relocation would not allow. I would recommend anyone in my field to consider working for Team if you have the opportunity.
Pros
Great people
Cons
Fast paced work environment with minimal supervision
Timekeeper/Administrative Assistance (Former Employee) –  Hammond, INApril 5, 2018
I enjoyed the fast paced work environment at the refinery. I had a good working relationship with my coworkers and other contractors. The construction was complete on the expansion and there is no longer any contractor support staff needed on-site.
Poor maagement
Machinist (Current Employee) –  Alvin, TXApril 2, 2018
Teams poor and incompetent management, it's failure to value employees and their poor integrity contributes to its high employee turnover , employee low motivation and it's failures. Upper management has no idea how to run a machine shop and favoritism is rampant. Different set of rules for different people.The work is stressful ,fast paced ,and The working environment is also stressful. Overtime is mandatory..
There are a lot of good people that work there But don't want to be there.
Pros
Lots of overtime and good benefits
Cons
Poor and incompetent management that Does not value employees