team national Employee Reviews

Good experience
Platinum Independent Marketing Director (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLSeptember 19, 2019
Team National is a Direct Sales Company established in 1994.
“Saving Money, Making Money, and having fun doing it!”
We were top income producers with this company for several years.
Great Company
Product Manager (Current Employee) –  Davie, FLSeptember 11, 2019
Great family oriented company. Benefits surpass a lot of other companies in the area. Open door policy even with the CEO. Stress free working environment.
Politics and poor management
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Davie, FLMarch 9, 2019
It's a multilevel marketing company/ call center that provides opportunities and growth to make money while building a team. Your job is to provide customer service to the clients that joined. You're not selling. The CEO is a great person. She focuses on grooming her employees to be leaders, motivators, and even entrepreneurs. It's the managers and team leaders that causes a bad name for the place. There's a lot of politics, favoritism, and high turnover rates. Can't trust anybody because they'll go behind your back and set you up so they can get promoted. Sometimes you can't even express yourself if you disagree with something- you'll be labeled as "difficult" and they will try to get rid of you. It's a dog eat dog type of environment. Never trust HR. That's a set up.The CEO doesn't notice any of these things b/c the team leads/ managers put on a different face when she's around. Very sweet woman & family. It's sad.
Pros
Pto, free pizza once/week, weekly pay, holiday bonuses, motivational meetings, team building activities
Cons
poor management, politics, high turnover rate, no advancement, can't trust anyone, no 401k
Work at home
Marketing Director (Former Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SDFebruary 12, 2019
Home based flexibility based on 100% commission. Must be self motivated. Not selling a specific product but a membership to discounted products in several different areas from vitamins to vehicles
Pros
Quarterly meetings
Encouraging Work Environment
Business Adviser (Former Employee) –  Davie, FLDecember 17, 2018
Management is very encouraging,very willing to work with employee schedule. Fair pay and customer service employees are very friendly. Members are friendly as well for the most part.
Good
Customer Service representative (Current Employee) –  Davie, FLApril 30, 2018
A typical day at work includes going into the office in the morning at 8:30am which is in my opinion, awesome. Then I will get to my emails and calls and check my to do list before going to grab a cup of coffee. In the midst of all that saying good mornings in passings to your fellow co workers. The job does get tough when you are having to relay bad information, which is the hardest part for me. However the good calls always trump the bad ones so that makes it worth it. I have learned a lot about company culture and the corporate company environment from the best example of what one should or could be.
Pros
great people
Cons
no 401k
Incredible place to work
Independent Marketing Director (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 16, 2018
This company provides an exceptional environment to grow personally. The opportunity to succeed is exceptional. Work environment is self paced and very enjoyable.
Great Networking Opportunity
Independent Marketing Director (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MOMarch 31, 2018
Team National is a membership saving program, where hired individuals like myself, are paid through commission to sell a specific sales and rebate program
Pros
No schedule, On Your Own Time Work
Cons
Difficult for applicants to sign
Great place to work with amazing people
Social Media Marketing Director (Current Employee) –  Davie, FLFebruary 14, 2018
I've learned how to utilize my skills and improve my knowledge in social media marketing. Working with my team has improved my confidence and provided me with a gateway towards achieving my goals.
Pros
Learning something new everyday
great place
Independent marketing director (Current Employee) –  Davie, FLOctober 17, 2017
love this company never seen a better place if your willing to apply yourself to become finanically free great company with great leaders. best ethics of any place ever been a part of
Great company to work for!
Independent Marketing Director (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MOAugust 30, 2017
The best part about working for Team National is that you own your own business and can work anytime you please. Pay depends on how hard you work too.
Incredible character building company
IMD (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJune 6, 2017
The company is owned and operated by a family of high integrity. They invest in you to give you every advantage to succeed. The wealth of knowledge I have gained from this company is beyond anything I have ever imagined. You invest in others success to become successful. The most rewarding experience. All about team work culture. The hardest part of the job is leading a volunteer army who do not have the same dedication or preception you have for the company. Most enjoyable part is the person you become and watching others succeed.
Pros
Many incentives
Self employment helping others save money
Independent Marketing Director (IMD) (Current Employee) –  Normal, ILMay 1, 2017
A typical work session lasts about an hour, and it taught me how to organize and prepare a presentation as well as lead a team discussion. Since Team National is a membership program with compensation for Independent Marketing Directors, it is a self-employed commission-based employment. The workplace is my own home or wherever I may go to share the company's information with others. The hardest part of the job is finding new people to show, and that is also the most enjoyable part since the company can change lives just through savings alone.
Great Direct Sales Company
Independent Marketing Director (Current Employee) –  Tyler, TXFebruary 13, 2017
Team National is a great direct sales company although it has been difficult for me to get started, it is more due to personal reasons than anything. Overall, I highly recommend the company!
Pros
Great Leaders
Fun place to work
Network Administrator (Former Employee) –  Davie, FLApril 20, 2016
enjoyed the staff and the CEO Professional Growth every month.
Every day would consist of checking backups, patching servers, and providing direction to tech support personnel.
I learned a lot of professional growth and security port scanning coupled with day to day vulnerabilities.
the hardest part of the job was sometimes convincing management to spend the money of necessary equipment and protection.
my co workers where awesome and very friendly to one another.
most enjoyable part was the sales field and supporting all the network infrastructure in order for them to make money in there business.
Pros
pleaseant environmnet
Cons
no benefits to employees
Good
Business Representative (Current Employee) –  North CarolinaMay 3, 2015
Basically I make whatever I sell. It's a self employed job, that can be frustrating, but the benefits are tremendously amazing.
Work from home.
IMD (Current Employee) –  Mobile, ALJanuary 28, 2015
This is a independent job where I am able to set my work hours. I've learned the importance of personal growth, which is strongly encouraged. I get to be with absolutely the most positive minded people on the planet.
Pros
Positive encouragement and motivated people.
Home based business
Co-owner and Independent Marketing Director (Current Employee) –  Anywhere USA and CanadaJuly 24, 2014
Excellent home based business that allows me to offer many needed
services and regularly purchased items to individuals and families.
A virtual internet mall is provided with discounts for those that opt to
add this to their package.

Reduced priced, Cars, Boats, Custom Motorcycles, Log Cabins,
Sports Equip., Shoes. You name it I can provide it through a lifetime
Team National Package or a bi-annual fee package.
Pros
Reduced priced basic items and luxury items people need and want.
OK Place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Davie, FLJanuary 21, 2013
I enjoyed my time at Team National. Although I had(and still have) reservations about their marketing program, its easy enough to get through a day there.
Pros
free pizza thursdays
Cons
coworkers can make your day miserable