TEAM PLACEMENT SERVICE

TEAM PLACEMENT SERVICE Employee Reviews

United States6 reviews
The work environment and co-workers were great. The staff working for Team Placement aren't very professional and don't seem to understand the basics of their job.
I enjoyed working for Team Placement. They always kept me busy with jobs and called me back promptly. I would accept another job with this company any time. The ladies are always polite and fun going.
Very Unprofessional and unorganized environment, does not follow ethical measures. Employees are underpaid and there is no communication within a team setting. This is a woman owned small business and the women are constantly disrespected and subject to hostile work environment by upper management. Great as a stepping stone, but no real commitment., learn what you can and run!
The people of the administrative area and coordinators are very attentive to any requirement and very organized.
As for the companies with which they work, they are very respectful with employees, rest and lunch times and schedules.
Pros
You can manage your own time
Great position, awful company. Bad management and leadership. The owner is way past retirement age and her son has no staffing experience. Very poor communication between management and staff.
Job seekers rely on your experience.
Finding my assisgnment; varies from dentist to dentist; poor; ok;

disrespectful dentist and staff; calm dental practices
Pros
no benefits
Cons
no benefits or bonuses
Ask a question about working or interviewing at TEAM PLACEMENT SERVICE. Our community is ready to answer.
2.3