Team Quality Services

Team Quality Services Employee Reviews

United States17 reviews
Office Coordinator
Working with customers and completing work orders and work instructions. I learned Microsoft Office and how to run day to day operations in an office setting. The management was a great team to work with who strive to teach their employees all aspects of the business. My co-workers were a great group to work with. The hardest part of the job was when issues arose they happened at any automotive plant across the country and you couldn't be there to oversee how the sorts went. I loved being very good and successful at my job which reflected in my customer's reviews.
Pros
Everything I learned
Cons
Automotive Industry being unstable
Out of this world support
I’ve never, in 27 years of working, had the kind of support that I have now. All I have to do is ask, and I have support. Awesome job, awesome management, awesome benefits, awesome pay
Nice
Easy to work with and easy to get along with but won’t pay you for the extra items that you accomplish and not enough pay for the amount of time that you work at the facility
Set up to fail
I came into to this job excited and thankful for the opportunity. That quickly changed. I was thrown into a position without training& without anyone to guide me thru the daily shift. I was told it was relaxed& flexible- but was fired due to a technicality. I worked hard and trained myself, and none of it was because of TQS. The so called management doesn’t even come to work. It’s a joke and has left me unemployed.
Pros
Good paycheck
Cons
No training, no help, benefits 1200.00/mo, you literally fail at this job everyday
January 8, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We’re sorry your experience did not match your expectations. We continue to strive to be a top employer and value all our current and former employees’ feedback. Please feel free to contact our HR team so we can learn more about what specifically it was that was not positive about your experience at TQS. We wish you the best.
Stay away
Owner has NO CLUE how to run a profitable, growth company. He has no interest in his employees or growth. He desires and pushes unethical practices and over charges customers while nobody is on-site. Terrible Management. They follow the owner's horrible example. Very shady and unethical. Practices on a fraudulent basis. Stay AWAY!
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.
Too good to be true.
Their training consists of a bunch of online courses. They don’t actually offer any on-the-job training which leaves you in a sink or swim situation. Field quality reps are spread all over the country and management is completely out of touch with them. They don’t protect their employees at all. The smallest of complaints from the suppliers (TQS customers) will get you fired and they just replace you with someone with less experience just to turn around and fire them as well. fine
Pros
Relaxed schedule.
Cons
Insurance cost $1200 a month. No real training. Management is out of touch with employees.
A Progressive Company
Team Quality Services is and always has been a very progressive with an excellent working environment.
If you are not a self starter or not a Team player this company may not be for you. If you are a self starter and a Team player, you will love this organization and all that it has to offer
Pros
Culture and Opportunity
Cons
Benefits "may" not be equal to others
Great company culture, Great team!
The company is family-oriented. Offer a generous vacation package with other great benefits. They believe in and invest in personal and professional growth. The leadership gives a clear vision with clear expectations. The company values are excellent. This is a great place to work!
Fast pace growing company
TQS is a great company for someone who wants to go above and beyond the minimum. There is room for advancement in EVERY department and the opportunity is unlike most companies. It is an awesome place to work if you want a true challenge.

The CEO genuinely cares about people and conservatively manages his business to ensure his people are taken care of. He consistently invests in training and professional development and offers any support the team needs.
Pros
professional development, opportunity for advancement, family culture
Cons
Health insurance expensive
Team Quality
This job moved away to another state over all great co-workers.
Great management, team Quality is why I begin to work with great engineers an learned how to use engineering tools.
Excellent Company to Work For!
Team Quality Services treats their employees like family. They highly value work-life balance and truly invest in their people. They encourage personal growth and advancement, and they have a fun work culture.
Pros
Family oriented culture, birthday lunches, employee perks
Growing company
This company is going through growing pains, but the CEO is an open-minded and innovative leader, so we will get it all figured out. The open floor plan in the office can make for distractions, but it is easy to get privacy to focus elsewhere.
Pros
innovative, growing, friendly, relaxed, upbeat
Cons
resistance for change, small office
Great Team-Based Environment
The work environment is fast-paced, but collaborative and team-based. Upper management encourages and takes ideas from all levels of the organization, and they are constantly pushing employees to be the best they can. There are lots of opportunities for professional development and leadership training, which enhances the team environment even more. The hardest part about working at TQS probably the importance of accountability - everyone has a clear role, and if you aren't carrying your weight, its evident. But that's not a problem if you do what you're supposed to and work with your team. As with most smaller companies, the health insurance in the US is a little expensive, but the awesome culture and innovative vision outweigh that cost for me.
Pros
Training Opportunities, Family Culture, Constantly Innovating
Cons
Expensive Insurance
Nice Place
Came in for a Temp Consulting position that required recent military experience in combat operations, and supply chain management.

Very enjoyable place to work - worked directly with CEO of the company.
Exciting Company with Visionary Leadership
This job has been one of the most exciting in my career. There is no shortage of employee empowerment, and the vision of the company provided by the leaders is nothing short of exciting.

Its definitely a place where hard work is required, but the family-oriented atmosphere makes it easier. I know think of my colleagues not as coworkers and bosses, but as some of my best friends

One of the most enjoyable parts of the job is all of the community events and charitable projects TQS participates in. Its a nice change of pace, and its neat to have an impact in the community that surrounds TQS.
Fun place to work
Working with this company you always had job security. I learned you had to get your proper rest because it was a challenging job every day you went to wok. It was a very diverse culture of people I worked with. The hardest part of the job was trying to convenience SQO that your company wasn't responsible for certain non conforming parts. The most enjoyable part of the job was the working hours and working with diverse culture of people.
Pros
Hour lunch
Cons
Didn't have the best healthcare
great place
this job was amazing. if something was to hard on you they would find something else for you to do. the co workers were great to work with and very nice