Team Quality Services

Working at Team Quality Services: 22 Reviews

United States22 reviews

Working in the field is okay but there is no support from administrators. You're on your own

Manager for my region operated remotely from Canada and I had not met him once in the year I was there. However, the hours were great. Nice balance of work and personal time and no sacrifice of compensation. I found that TQS paid well enough to match what I made elsewhere but was able to do so in only 40 hours. A very good job but you could be terminated at a moments notice. In the company's representative rating system, I scored top third globally and for several weeks ranked number 1 globally. Nevertheless, I was still terminated without a moments notice.

Poor management

Claim that the supervisors are the face of the company but dont invite them to Christmas parties! Since working in the automotive industry we always have 2 weeks off the end of the year we'll that's not the case for supervisors! Starting pay is 17 an hour for a inspection supervisor doesn't matter if you're a level 1 or level 2! 50 cent raises every year no incentive nothing!

Team Quality Services insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging

Good Pay, Good PTO

The pay is pretty good for what we do. The PTO isn’t bad either. Those are the only real benefits to working there. Communication is awful. The steady pay increase is a joke! Advancement is non existent! I was rating it from a 1-5 I’d probably give it a 1.75.

Pros

Good Pay, Decent PTO

Cons

Everything else! Communication is a joke, so is advancement

Horrible Health Insurance and PTO

The customers are great, the management not so much and cliques at home office. No transparency, always wondered when my employment would end, even if I reached my goals. Terrible compensation package and PTO.

Pros

Nice Office Space

Cons

Healthcare, Pto

Enjoyable co workers

Supervisors usually relax while inspectors work the majority of the day. The supervisors are easy to get along with, yet at times feel unprofessional.

Pros

New atomospheres

Cons

Benefits and constant on call schedule

Out of this world support

I’ve never, in 27 years of working, had the kind of support that I have now. All I have to do is ask, and I have support. Awesome job, awesome management, awesome benefits, awesome pay

Nice

Easy to work with and easy to get along with but won’t pay you for the extra items that you accomplish and not enough pay for the amount of time that you work at the facility

Set up to fail

I came into to this job excited and thankful for the opportunity. That quickly changed. I was thrown into a position without training& without anyone to guide me thru the daily shift. I was told it was relaxed& flexible- but was fired due to a technicality. I worked hard and trained myself, and none of it was because of TQS. The so called management doesn’t even come to work. It’s a joke and has left me unemployed.

Pros

Good paycheck

Cons

No training, no help, benefits 1200.00/mo, you literally fail at this job everyday

January 8, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We’re sorry your experience did not match your expectations. We continue to strive to be a top employer and value all our current and former employees’ feedback. Please feel free to contact our HR team so we can learn more about what specifically it was that was not positive about your experience at TQS. We wish you the best.

Stay away

Owner has NO CLUE how to run a profitable, growth company. He has no interest in his employees or growth. He desires and pushes unethical practices and over charges customers while nobody is on-site. Terrible Management. They follow the owner's horrible example. Very shady and unethical. Practices on a fraudulent basis. Stay AWAY!

Too good to be true.

Their training consists of a bunch of online courses. They don’t actually offer any on-the-job training which leaves you in a sink or swim situation. Field quality reps are spread all over the country and management is completely out of touch with them. They don’t protect their employees at all. The smallest of complaints from the suppliers (TQS customers) will get you fired and they just replace you with someone with less experience just to turn around and fire them as well. fine

Pros

Relaxed schedule.

Cons

Insurance cost $1200 a month. No real training. Management is out of touch with employees.

A Progressive Company

Team Quality Services is and always has been a very progressive with an excellent working environment. If you are not a self starter or not a Team player this company may not be for you. If you are a self starter and a Team player, you will love this organization and all that it has to offer

Pros

Culture and Opportunity

Cons

Benefits "may" not be equal to others

Great company culture, Great team!

The company is family-oriented. Offer a generous vacation package with other great benefits. They believe in and invest in personal and professional growth. The leadership gives a clear vision with clear expectations. The company values are excellent. This is a great place to work!

Fast pace growing company

TQS is a great company for someone who wants to go above and beyond the minimum. There is room for advancement in EVERY department and the opportunity is unlike most companies. It is an awesome place to work if you want a true challenge. The CEO genuinely cares about people and conservatively manages his business to ensure his people are taken care of. He consistently invests in training and professional development and offers any support the team needs.

Pros

professional development, opportunity for advancement, family culture

Cons

Health insurance expensive

Team Quality

This job moved away to another state over all great co-workers. Great management, team Quality is why I begin to work with great engineers an learned how to use engineering tools.

Excellent Company to Work For!

Team Quality Services treats their employees like family. They highly value work-life balance and truly invest in their people. They encourage personal growth and advancement, and they have a fun work culture.

Pros

Family oriented culture, birthday lunches, employee perks

Growing company

This company is going through growing pains, but the CEO is an open-minded and innovative leader, so we will get it all figured out. The open floor plan in the office can make for distractions, but it is easy to get privacy to focus elsewhere.

Pros

innovative, growing, friendly, relaxed, upbeat

Cons

resistance for change, small office

Great Team-Based Environment

The work environment is fast-paced, but collaborative and team-based. Upper management encourages and takes ideas from all levels of the organization, and they are constantly pushing employees to be the best they can. There are lots of opportunities for professional development and leadership training, which enhances the team environment even more. The hardest part about working at TQS probably the importance of accountability - everyone has a clear role, and if you aren't carrying your weight, its evident. But that's not a problem if you do what you're supposed to and work with your team. As with most smaller companies, the health insurance in the US is a little expensive, but the awesome culture and innovative vision outweigh that cost for me.

Pros

Training Opportunities, Family Culture, Constantly Innovating

Cons

Expensive Insurance

Nice Place

Came in for a Temp Consulting position that required recent military experience in combat operations, and supply chain management. Very enjoyable place to work - worked directly with CEO of the company.

Exciting Company with Visionary Leadership

This job has been one of the most exciting in my career. There is no shortage of employee empowerment, and the vision of the company provided by the leaders is nothing short of exciting. Its definitely a place where hard work is required, but the family-oriented atmosphere makes it easier. I know think of my colleagues not as coworkers and bosses, but as some of my best friends One of the most enjoyable parts of the job is all of the community events and charitable projects TQS participates in. Its a nice change of pace, and its neat to have an impact in the community that surrounds TQS.

Fun place to work

Working with this company you always had job security. I learned you had to get your proper rest because it was a challenging job every day you went to wok. It was a very diverse culture of people I worked with. The hardest part of the job was trying to convenience SQO that your company wasn't responsible for certain non conforming parts. The most enjoyable part of the job was the working hours and working with diverse culture of people.

Pros

Hour lunch

Cons

Didn't have the best healthcare

Office Coordinator

Working with customers and completing work orders and work instructions. I learned Microsoft Office and how to run day to day operations in an office setting. The management was a great team to work with who strive to teach their employees all aspects of the business. My co-workers were a great group to work with. The hardest part of the job was when issues arose they happened at any automotive plant across the country and you couldn't be there to oversee how the sorts went. I loved being very good and successful at my job which reflected in my customer's reviews.

Pros

Everything I learned

Cons

Automotive Industry being unstable

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Team Quality Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits