Team Quality Services Employee Reviews

Growing company
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Auburn, INDecember 14, 2017
This company is going through growing pains, but the CEO is an open-minded and innovative leader, so we will get it all figured out. The open floor plan in the office can make for distractions, but it is easy to get privacy to focus elsewhere.
Pros
innovative, growing, friendly, relaxed, upbeat
Cons
resistance for change, small office
Great Team-Based Environment
General Manager (Current Employee) –  Auburn, INDecember 14, 2017
The work environment is fast-paced, but collaborative and team-based. Upper management encourages and takes ideas from all levels of the organization, and they are constantly pushing employees to be the best they can. There are lots of opportunities for professional development and leadership training, which enhances the team environment even more. The hardest part about working at TQS probably the importance of accountability - everyone has a clear role, and if you aren't carrying your weight, its evident. But that's not a problem if you do what you're supposed to and work with your team. As with most smaller companies, the health insurance in the US is a little expensive, but the awesome culture and innovative vision outweigh that cost for me.
Pros
Training Opportunities, Family Culture, Constantly Innovating
Cons
Expensive Insurance
Nice Place
Project Consultant - Business Operations (Former Employee) –  Auburn, INOctober 25, 2017
Came in for a Temp Consulting position that required recent military experience in combat operations, and supply chain management.

Very enjoyable place to work - worked directly with CEO of the company.
Exciting Company with Visionary Leadership
IT Manager (Current Employee) –  Auburn, INApril 25, 2017
This job has been one of the most exciting in my career. There is no shortage of employee empowerment, and the vision of the company provided by the leaders is nothing short of exciting.

Its definitely a place where hard work is required, but the family-oriented atmosphere makes it easier. I know think of my colleagues not as coworkers and bosses, but as some of my best friends

One of the most enjoyable parts of the job is all of the community events and charitable projects TQS participates in. Its a nice change of pace, and its neat to have an impact in the community that surrounds TQS.
Fun place to work
Quality Resident Engineer (Former Employee) –  Auburn, INMarch 13, 2017
Working with this company you always had job security. I learned you had to get your proper rest because it was a challenging job every day you went to wok. It was a very diverse culture of people I worked with. The hardest part of the job was trying to convenience SQO that your company wasn't responsible for certain non conforming parts. The most enjoyable part of the job was the working hours and working with diverse culture of people.
Pros
Hour lunch
Cons
Didn't have the best healthcare
Office Coordinator
Office Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Auburn, INSeptember 4, 2014
Working with customers and completing work orders and work instructions. I learned Microsoft Office and how to run day to day operations in an office setting. The management was a great team to work with who strive to teach their employees all aspects of the business. My co-workers were a great group to work with. The hardest part of the job was when issues arose they happened at any automotive plant across the country and you couldn't be there to oversee how the sorts went. I loved being very good and successful at my job which reflected in my customer's reviews.
Pros
Everything I learned
Cons
Automotive Industry being unstable
great place
Inspector (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INDecember 5, 2013
this job was amazing. if something was to hard on you they would find something else for you to do. the co workers were great to work with and very nice