Team Rehabilitation Employee Reviews

4.6
Ratings breakdown
Productive and fun place to work
Front Desk/Admissions Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Bloomfield Hills, MIJuly 17, 2018
Depending on which clinic you're at, Team Rehab is a GREAT place to work overall. The benefits are awesome, the clinic I work at has some really great people and an amazing clinic director. Monthly meetings at our clinic- we just order in and extend our lunch hour, Annual company meetings- NQEM's (Not Quite Educational Meetings) are fun, entertaining, resourceful (and educational :P). Some departments within Team Rehab could use a little help/updates, but everyone does their job to the best of their ability. Again, overall, GREAT company to work for, honestly.
Great place to work, very fast paced , lots of multitasking.
Physical Therapy Technician (Former Employee) –  Southgate, MIMay 6, 2018
Fantastic benefits for full-time, the pay compared to the work load is underwhelming for technicians but, lots of great patients and coworkers. A company with a solid moral compass.
Pros
Fun environment, fast paced and challenging, constant learning, great benefits
Cons
Compensation
Great work environment
Rehab Technician (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MIApril 9, 2018
Good culture within the workplace and throughout the entire company. Paid lunches are a huge plus and everyone is eager to help understand things you don't quite get. Was never afraid to ask questions
Physical Therapy Technician (Former Employee) –  Allen Park, MIMarch 24, 2018
I really liked working there. It was a really fast paced job. The people were friendly. It was a team atmosphere and good working conditions. I would recommend to others.
Superior work environment and staff with ability to get a higher education.
Lead Front Desk/Insurance Verification (Current Employee) –  Woodhaven, MIFebruary 4, 2018
Uplifting and encouraging employees. Honestly want to see their patient's improve and make advancements toward their goals. Management was informative and encouraging. Friendly and a blessing to work there.
Pros
Family oriented work place, everyone willing to help each other.
Good Company
Front Desk (Current Employee) –  Beverly Hills, MIAugust 30, 2017
Good company to work for, plenty of perks, lots of hard work for rewards. Things vary from clinic to clinic, but definitely a growing company. Any training you need they help work with you
A company that truly cares about it's employees
Front Office Manager (Current Employee) –  IndianaJuly 13, 2017
Other than the military, I have never worked in an environment where every person on our team works in sync together to become not only the best physical therapy clinic in the area but become a facet of the community. I truly look forward to coming to work every day!
Pros
benefit package is amazing
A company that values their employees
Clinic Director (Current Employee) –  Fishers, INJuly 12, 2017
Team Rehab has been a blessing to work for. After spending the past 6 years working for one of the big box PT companies, it is so rewarding to work in an environment which values their employees and treats them so well. From CEO down, Team is a place which stands behind what they believe. As employees, we are given incredible support but still allowed the freedom to do our jobs without being micromanaged.
Pros
Unbelievable bonus and benefits, environment, culture
Cons
Best place for a great career
Clinical Director (Current Employee) –  MichiganJuly 11, 2017
Excellent place from the on boarding process to all the continued support. Patient care is most important part of our culture and everything starts with this and comes back to this
Pros
compensation and benefits and autonomy
Cons
Everybody works together as a team to ensure patients are happy
Rehabilitation Technician (Current Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MIJuly 10, 2017
Co-workers work together effectively to ensure all patients get the care they need in a positive environment. Our number one priority is that the patient is happy and we do what ever we can to make this happen.
Amazing Company
Physical Therapy Technician (Former Employee) –  Southgate, MIJuly 10, 2017
If you want to work in physical therapy, this is the place to work. There are many added benefits above and beyond base pay including bonuses and company outings. The people are friendly, outgoing, and professional. The job is very fast paced and requires multitasking skills.
Great place to work for Experience!
Physical Therapist Lead Technician/Sales/ (Former Employee) –  Canton, MIMay 9, 2017
Great fast-paced job with tons of great experience. Lots of hands on training and very active job. Always busy and very professional. Working side by side with PTs and giving patient care all day.
Pros
Hands on Experience . Leaned new things on the job
Cons
pay wasn't good for the amount they charged the patients
Excellent Experience
Physical Therapy Tech/Aide (Former Employee) –  Dearborn Heights, MIApril 21, 2017
I loved the work environment as well as my coworkers. I actually enjoyed going to work everyday while working at Team Rehabilitation. Team Rehabilitation invests in you, and provides many benefits for its employees to take advantage of.
Nice place to work as a company. No real Advancement opportunites
Medical Receptionist/Front Desk (Former Employee) –  Dearborn, MIMarch 24, 2017
The best part of working for Team was seeing the patients improve. Even as a front desk team member, it was rewarding to watch the patients grow.
The worst part of the job for me was there is noreal room for advancement at Team for front desk employees. Which would be okay if you love your clinic, but unfortunately for me,my particular clinic director was very impersonal and an unhappy person. So it made the work day harder.
Because every clinic is its own LLC, every clinic can have its own culture different from the next, but the overall culture of the company was great! The company Christmas party and the Tiger's game every year were definitely great perks to working at Team.
Pros
Perks and events, Small teams in each clinic
Cons
No advancement
Finally a company that truly cares
Tech (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 5, 2017
Many companies claim to care about their employees, this one truly does! The benefits are amazing and the pay is highly competitive in the industry. The opportunities to advance are there if you are willing to work for them.
Pros
Benefits, co workers, bonuses
Great workplace
Technician (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MISeptember 28, 2016
I have been working at Team for a couple of years now. It has been a great experience overall. Busy clinics with lots of perks such as bonuses, paid vacation, health insurance, paid holidays, company outings, paid continuing education etc. This company truly cares about its employees and its patients.
Positive work environment
Physical Therapy Technician (Current Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MIMarch 9, 2016
Great company to work for. No typical workdays creates a fun and exciting work atmosphere. Co-workers are cohesive with one another and work hard to provide the best physical therapy experience.
fair
Physical Therapy Technician (Current Employee) –  Canton, MISeptember 12, 2015
Great opportunities at this workplace if able to achieve admittance to grad school. The continuing ed. program is great for every employee.
Pros
bonus
Cons
it is more work than paid for
Many perks, great benefits and opportunity to help others in need.
Admissions/Office Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Bloomfield Hills, MIJuly 9, 2013
I work in admissions and work as a Physical Therapist tech as well. I verify insurance and obtain referrals for patients upon or before arrival. I enjoy my co-workers and feel we all work well together. the hardest part about the job is the fact that where I am its a growing clinic and if anyone wants a day off we are always short handed. I enjoy helping the patients and encouraging them to stay motivated so they can make a speedy recovery.
Pros
flexible schedule, tuition reimbursement
Cons
short breaks