Team San Jose Employee Reviews

Fast-Paced Job Great Environment
Facilities (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CANovember 15, 2017
It’s a great working environment you get to meet a lot of people and learn a lot from them. Very active job which requires you to walk a lot which is good for your health.
Professional event service providers.
Customer Service - Registration Clerk (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAOctober 4, 2017
Team San Jose's workplace culture is very relaxed and welcoming. Every event is different which makes it fun to work in a changing work environment. At the same time as a company we strived to meet our exhibitors needs for every event.
Terrible Place to work if your not hispanic
Cook Supervisor (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CASeptember 12, 2016
I worked here for a month and the place is terrible the human resources department allows the executive chef to sexually harass the woman in the kitchen making the woman call him daddy and if you dont speak spanish forget about even working here. The exec, chef calls woman b!tches while smiles in their face, so much went on in this place in one months time and the union wont even stick up for you but yet they want their money every month
Fun environment great co-workers
Barista/Cashier (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAAugust 8, 2016
This was my 4th job in the area, and the management was well taught. Everyone had patience for one another and teaching the ropes in the job without being completely lost. I only stayed for a short period of time, but it was a good enjoyable rewarding job.
great job
Facilities Houseperson (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAJanuary 9, 2015
setting up for huge events. i learned to be professional. the management here is great. coworkers are knowledgeable and friendly. the hardest part of the job is the schedule. 4pm-12am. best part of the job is the pay and the events that go on let me get a good look at something new.
Pros
hourly wage. benefits through union
Cons
30min lunch
very good management
Accountant - Internship (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAAugust 3, 2014
- I learned a lot about accounting at this company
- Very good management
- Everybody are very nice
Pros
Free lunch at the end of each month
Cons
N/a
Good inviroment to work in
facilties atendet (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAMarch 16, 2014
A typical day at work gose by fast because of the work there is to do. Witch i like because it keeps me bussy and doing somthing.
So far working for Team San jose hase helped me be more confident and a better employee. my co-workers are good to me they work well with me and together we get the job done. so far i havent really bumped into something difficult at my job. The most enjoyable part of my job is at the end when I see how all the hard work pays off.
The fast work pace and exposure to almost all diversities and special interest groups that frequent convention centers are invigorating.
Associate Director of Operations (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CANovember 17, 2013
TSJ is a dynamic fast paced organization dedicated to bringing business to downtown San Jose. Ever moving targets make this an exciting and demanding work environment. Being a union friendly business, excellent union relationships are a must. All engineering staff are union and an excellent work force.
Pros
Working downtown in a public environment in collobaration wiht the city of San Jose
Cons
Limited city funded budgets preclude moving a multitued of projects forward.
A good side job
Assisting event attendees (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CANovember 13, 2012
Most of the working ushers at Team San Jose were seniors. I was the youngest worker nearly every shift. While they were great with venue patrons and with each other, I constantly felt superior in intellect and often felt like work could be better administered by the Head Ushers. It was an easy job, standing where assigned and doing the tasks required. Helping patrons find restrooms/exits, taking the tickets upon entrance, remaining in front of a closed door to make sure no one entered or left except during and emergency. I was given an option to work a day if I could, so I felt no pressure in getting fired from the job.
Pros
easy job
Cons
short breaks, lots of standing

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Team San Jose. Our community is ready to answer.

Team San Jose Reviews by Location