TEAM Employee Reviews

Team Enterpirses
Premium Brand Specialist for Bacardi U.S.A (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 5, 2018
I was pretty green when I started working for Team enterprises and they did an excellent job and getting you groomed for the next level and working for a supplier
Easy Money and Fun Promoting
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Destin, FLApril 4, 2018
Learn about many different products and promoting them. Sharing knowledge about product and allowing customers to expand their taste to new products. Setting up promotion events and did inventory at various places from grocery stores, liquor stores, to many different clubs and bars. Which lead to much more Promotion opportunities.
Pros
Free swag and meeting all managers at multiple stores
Cons
Only short hours at a time.
Flexible working hours for those who wish to have a part time job
Promotional Specialist (Current Employee) –  Champaign, ILMarch 21, 2018
Working as a promotional specialist gives a lot of flexibility as a student and allows for great relationships with those who you do promotional work with. It is a cool, laid back job for someone looking for a job on the side!
Absolutely horrible
Senior Administrator (Former Employee) –  Cranston, RIMarch 19, 2018
Working for this company was absolutely horrendous. There are two women who work here who are the meanest people I've ever met in my life. I would actually feel physically sick when I knew they were coming into the office.
Pros
helped me gain experience for a better job
Cons
Everything about this place
N/a
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHMarch 17, 2018
fun and nice place to wrok and friendly coworkers cannot complain i had a such and amazing carrer at limited brands it was all about team work each day
na
Art Director/Graphic Designer (Former Employee) –  chillicothe moMarch 11, 2018
Great opportunity. Learned a lot while I was there. exposed to a lot of different materials and processes. Excellent co-workers. Enjoyed working there
as a compound technition
IV / Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXMarch 7, 2018
I love my job but the cut my hours and this company doesn't make a good money.
I like my manager
I love the environment ,its so friendly and we are a good team work
Fun, start up environement
Vice President- Western U.S (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 3, 2018
Fast paced and requiring to wear multiple hats in any given day. Empowered to make decisions, but ever changing focus of senior management team can result in frustration if not prepared for it.
good place to work during fishing seasons
General Laborer (Seasonal) (Current Employee) –  Kelso, WAFebruary 21, 2018
Good for seasonal work only.. No paid time off but company will help find you work out of the state. Generally works all local canneries and packing companies. They will train you for your positions.
Pros
plenty of hours
Cons
seasonal
drsh
PARK SERVICES TEAM MEMBER/ LEAD •NRH2O (Former Employee) –  North Richland Hills, TXFebruary 19, 2018
What company? Who knows? Why does it have to be so? Why no food, water rides and fun? Fun Fun Fun FUn FUn FUN. LOved it hated it its people am I right
Not a bad place to work, good people, and easy to make new friends with current employees
Hibbett Sports (Current Employee) –  Ashland, KYFebruary 18, 2018
A typical day would be for each employee to meet their sales quota for the day, and provide great customer service, and make sure each customer left happy.
Pros
Fun work environment, good people, easy to make sales.
Cons
no paid vacation, low pay, little to no benefits.
Originally had a great company culture!
Senior Talent Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLFebruary 17, 2018
Overall, great company culture and people. Exciting list of clients and lots of work to be done. If you love what you do, the time will fly. Management could use some additional support with how to assist talent professionals with career development and growth opportunities.
Productive and Fun
Flow Team Member (Former Employee) –  Buford, GAFebruary 3, 2018
Typical day at work was fun and full of energy. Definitely come here ready to work and have a good time! Workplace culture was excellent. I learned how to operate forklift equipment while here. Also management was always going out of their way to make sure everything was in good condition for us. I don't really recall ever having a bad day here. Just showing up to work each day was exciting enough.
Teams was a tempoary Job that assisted me to move here to Houston
Care Provider (Former Employee) –  Spring, TXFebruary 2, 2018
Typical day was very relaxing
learned to Interact with different situation, attitudes, and over all help me to look beyond my comfort zone.
Management was always helpful.
workplace clean and Positive
Hardest part of being a care giver was when patient woke up either aggressive or very depressed, other then that all was smooth.
I truly enjoyed working for Teams because i got to help someone i love.
Pros
If you love what you do You will always find something possitive
Cons
Wish the Job was permenant. you can get very attatched.
Southwestern Army Reserve Intelligence Support Center
Senior Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 30, 2018
Our mission was to train units of reservists on less than half the time and budget of active duty. Work was many times stressful and guidance changed by the hour, but the professionalism and dedication of our team is what made our time worthwhile.
There were obviously times of high stress and in some cases, office politics played a role. The military is not immune to that. My least enjoyable part of my career as an active duty reserve Soldier is that many mid to senior level leaders were not trained properly for their positions. Many leaders would devolve into individuals who never came out of the office and led by email and often delegated to job of delivering bad news to people like me.
The best part was simply how our team felt when we finished major exercises and missions. There was never a question how much time and effort we all put into our success and it was easy to make our team feel like an extended family.
Pros
Benefits, steady work schedule
Cons
No accountability or training on everyday tasks
purdactive
General Labor (Former Employee) –  Moses Lake, WAJanuary 24, 2018
Thier a good job agency that work with you and the works who u work for were u place at too if u have any question they'll answer it and if there was something u kud do fast they'll work with u and help u when you need it
Productive Workplace Full of Experiences
Intern (Former Employee) –  Andrews, NCJanuary 19, 2018
Working at TEAM was a very good experience for me. There wasn't a day that I was left with nothing to do. During the first week of work I was taught how to key in the scrap materials on Epicor (A website in which they keyed all their data). When I wasn't keying data, I helped in the Quality Assurance Lab either measuring test parts or wiping the surface plates used on the floor to measure the parts that were machined. The hardest part of working at TEAM was waking up every morning at 3:30, and the most enjoyable part was staying busy throughout the workday.
productive
Light Industrial Worker (Former Employee) –  Chehalis, WAJanuary 18, 2018
It was productive. But, there wasn't very many jobs that they offered. Most of it was agricultural jobs. There was no other jobs that they offered. All they were was just very small amount of jobs. I asked to work at one job and I couldn't do it or it would have harmed my benifits
Pros
they understood the amount of work i was able to do due to my ssdi benifits.
Cons
they automatically would pull $10.00 outo
Not a real company (Former Employee) –  Not a real companyJanuary 16, 2018
Not a real company.

Really this is not a real company.

Never worked at TEAM.

I think there is a glitch in the Matrix.

Hardest part of the job was figuring out what it was.
Pros
Not a real company
Cons
Not a real company
Best side hustle I've had
Area Lead Supervisor/Promotion Specialist (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 11, 2018
As a current part-time area lead/promotional specialist; TEAM really is what you make of it. They take care of their people but are somewhat all over the place. The training is fun (depending on your manager) and you really feel like an elite group of promotional specialists. Some campaigns are hard to connect with consumers on but TEAM does a great job at educating and preparing you for said interactions and products. It's difficult to break through the part time gap to become full time but it's easy to hold this position while working others.
Pros
Relaxed, fun, flexible, good pay for hours worked
Cons
Lack of advancement opportunities, can feel like you are working in a vacuum