TeamHealth Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Daily Work
Anesthesia Revenue Cycle Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Louisville, TNAugust 15, 2018
My day consists of mostly computer work. I feel with my experience and knowledge, that I am a very valuable employee. My compensation is not equivalent to my experience. They do prefer to promote from within but I feel you have to know someone to get promoted. The job culture is not good.
Good Company
Regional Manager (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNAugust 14, 2018
Company was run by doctors who were very smart and who had the insight to hire people to oversee the parts of the business that were not their expertise.
okay place
PAYMENT POSTER (Former Employee) –  North Hollywood, CAJuly 31, 2018
i would be in charge of insurance payments and i learned a lot from working here but the management was not good . the hardest part of it was when u needed help and there was no help provided then they would get mad when u fell behind .
Good environment
Practice Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJuly 31, 2018
Teamhealth is a good company to work for, but my commute is over an hour drive. Would like to work from home. Teamhealth is nation wide company with great opportunities
Overall Review
Senior Vice Present (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 23, 2018
The hardest part of my job was recruiting providers. I enjoyed having the opportunity using my creativity and being innovative. I enjoyed the collaboration between other health care organizations.
Fast paced
Coder I (Former Employee) –  Sunrise, FLJuly 22, 2018
This company does not code diagnosis, only e/m and procedure. A lot of work. Short breaks. 30 records/hour. I did not feel comfortable talking with my supervisor.
Pros
Great training and policy.
Cons
stressful work load
benefits and gym/personal trainer
Patient Accounts Representative (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHJuly 18, 2018
more work than humanly possible. expectations higher than pay. gym, personal trainer and paid vacations are pretty much all they have to offer for what they expect
Pros
Benefits, paid vacation, gym with personal trainer, flexible schedule
Cons
stressful, cut throat, special treatment, (depending on who you were or knew), flex schedule (also not so flexible on certain days/weeks), morale is very low, staff not so friendly
Discharge Summary Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 17, 2018
I worked at Teamhealth for eight years. It is a great company to work for and the benefits were great. Unfortunately, The Miami Dade office closed and we got laid off.
Pros
Great Benefits
Team Health review
Patient Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHJuly 16, 2018
This was probably the best job I've had. The management was caring and training was excellent. The benefits was great. PTO, paid vacations, medical, dental, disability and life insurance available.
Over time was avaialble , holiday pay as well as holiday closings was offered.
Pros
great management and training
its on okay place
Coding Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Tamarac, FLJuly 14, 2018
no job security at all the peolpe are nice and friendly free coffee and bagels on mondays but they will fire you with out any notice and the pay scale is a little low
repetitive work
Charge Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Alcoa, TNJuly 6, 2018
I did coding on the stacks of paper for the medical coders to use, and plenty of typing to do. Sit at your desk all day long, only to get up for breaks or the bathroom.
Pros
good place to work
Cons
long time sitting
Decent work culture
BI Scrum Master (Current Employee) –  Knoxville, TNJuly 4, 2018
The work place is good with team members trying to give the best however because of too many vendors involvement, could not implement solutions as intended. Decision makers lacked the ability to discriminate and decide
Pros
Team members, team lunches
Cons
lacked technical discrimination
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TN 37921July 3, 2018
This is patient service center where you are taking national inbound calls from patients who recently receive urgent care services. You assisted patients with insurance filing and setting up payment arrangements to towards delinquency. Overall on average the patients are aware of the billing, but this can be stressful work environment. Due to nature of limited explanations and knowledge from managers when patients inquiry to escalated issues with billing, and claim filing.
Pros
Understanding of medical billing
Cons
Managers, cut throat enviromnent
Produtivec
Medical Records Specialist-II (Current Employee) –  North Hollywood, CAJuly 2, 2018
Team Health is an okay place to work. Plenty of opportunity to transfer within department. Many people left positions possible because the company is moving to West Hills in November 2018.
Pros
Free gift cards
Cons
lack of diversity
Underpaid and unmanageable team
Practice Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Sugar Land, TXJuly 2, 2018
Your not really treated fair because management only believes what they want. With everything excepted from you, your way underpaid. You don't have honest coworkers.
Pros
Wonderful doctors
Cons
No breaks, not treated fair, no room for mistakes
I timeclock for 300 people
Eligibility Analyst (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHJune 30, 2018
Working in cubicles; punished if talking to others, bad working environment. Indeed should not make you write more about any company just to publish your Resume
Company has lost it's direction
Call Center Nurse Line (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNJune 27, 2018
Since being purchased by another company last year benefits have decreased and management has suffered from inexperience. Management has little to no experience and poor attitude toward long term employees
Pros
ablility to work from home
Cons
poor management and decreased benefits
Fun place to work at
Clerk (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 24, 2018
Fast paced work environment. Job culture is calm. The company provides a lot of training. Learned in how to do critical thinking in a timely manner in order to send claims.
Nice Place to Work
Administrative Coordinator /EA (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJune 22, 2018
Great culture. I enjoy all the different personalities. The company really seems to care about community. My boss is the best. I will miss him dearly.
Okay, but enjoyed the job
Patient Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Knoxville, TNJune 20, 2018
Worked in the call center and it was enjoyable job except you have to work most weekends and almost all holidays. That gets old really fast, otherwise the job was fine. Pay could have been better.
Pros
work was fine
Cons
hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TeamHealth. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

3.5Fairygodboss Score

100%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

100%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss