TeamOne Logistics Employee Reviews

Run from this place!! Fast!!
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Walnut, CAJuly 15, 2018
Complete chaos in the warehouse?...if you dont meet a box minimum 225 per hr lmao!! they send you home?..Then when they send half the team home..They expect you to stay and work 15+ hrs to try and complete the job from all the people they sent home, WHEN YOU WANT TO GO HOME THEY TRY AND TELL YOU THAT YOU CANT?..Wheres the HR?? Oh yea he works from home..lmao..RIDICULOUS operation??.Then they lie to you about the pay and your schedule ask for training (good luck)..Team One logistics is a complete joke, if you want to work 6 days a week 15+hrs a day and kill yourself for a paycheck then you deserve to get treated like a slave..Oh and buy the way they will claim your not being productive and send you home..I personally wonder who is running that CIRCUS..my advice is run and run fast..
Pros
Cons
Lie about your schedule and pay
Team-Oriented and Challenging Workplace
Business Development Representative (Current Employee) –  GeorgiaJune 26, 2018
Normal hours with plenty of chances to learn and grow. Able to interact with all levels of management and work with a group of tight knit people. Every day comes with a new experience and chance to build for the future.
Pros
Management, Hours, Benefits
Management with exception of the CEO very inconsistent.
Worker (Former Employee) –  Nation WideJune 18, 2018
I don’t advice employment with this organization . The corporate office staff(non leadership personnel) are cut throat. They smile in your face but they are constantly stabbing you in the back.
Pros
CEO and office staff excellent
Cons
Leadership is very inconsistent.
They lie
Driver/Operator (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJune 13, 2018
They had me come to NC for training and tried to relocate me by telling me they didnt have any work in Maryland. But the post they put up was for Maryland.
Pros
Nice coworker's
Cons
They dont communicate
Relaxed environment
Driver (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAMay 9, 2018
Good management but for some late hours & lack of home time.. but overall good setting. nothing really bad that i can mention about this job only to know that for some WON'T be going home everyday.
Pros
no slow periods throughout the year. off all holidays
Cons
for some home everyday but for the most lack of home time
Run....run away now. Not worth your time.
Professional Class A Driver (Former Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAApril 13, 2018
This is a company that will barely seem legit when you are checking things out...it was also not just them but the company (Shamrock / ARI) that was a bit shady. If you are in the Harrisburg area and are considering intermodal just go to Jb Hunt.
Pros
Pay, Dayshift
Cons
It is a Start up, poor communication, no room for error
Lose weight quick!
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Walnut, CAMarch 12, 2018
Not willing to give a review of this company since it's just an agency hired 3pl to contract employees that continually quit due to the long hours and the physicality of the job.
Official response from TeamOne Logistics
March 29, 2018

Thank you for your comment! TeamOne Logistics is different from an agency in that we offer full time, benefited, permanent positions that have advancement opportunities. (I hope you're taking advantage :) You are correct concerning the nature of this position. Very physically demanding and long hours depending on the workload of the customer. Yes...if you're looking to get paid to work out, this could be the right job for you!!!

Great Culture
Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 22, 2018
TeamOne takes care of their employees and I enjoy working with them. They place a big emphasis on proper training and ongoing support of employees, which I appreciate.
No Raises....Ever
Driver (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKFebruary 13, 2018
TeamOne could do a better job in keeping drivers if they gave safety bonuses to show appreciation,since all the drivers don't earn the same pay for doing the same job
Pros
Decent Pay
Cons
No Raises no bonuses
Worked remotely
Dispatch Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Cuyahoga Falls, OHNovember 2, 2017
Loved working for this company. Worked for UPS as a weekend Dispatch Supervisor. Job was slated at 30 hours, however, I worked many overtime hours through the week.
Stayed busy
Driver (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 8, 2017
I enjoyed what I did while at work for my former employer. I worked a lot of hours many long nights. I shuttled works to and from there cars, but it was really nice.
Extremely poor management, will try to short uour check evety week
Driver (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, CAOctober 2, 2017
This is the worst job ive had. They shorted 5 of my frist 6 checks. Only after argueing with a VP did they acknowledge thier errors. They refused to give patstubs so you cant verify for income.
Now they removed the ot pay with 1 day notice.
The driver mangers response to any problem is "thats not my job"
Promised full time work. But only give 4 days most weeks and are upset if you work over 8.
Pay is good to lure you in at 24 hr.
BUT AVOID THIS PLACE UNLESS YOU NEED A TEMP JOB BETWEEN GIGS.
Pros
Cons
Everything specially management or lack there of
Nice place
Truck Driver Class A (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GASeptember 19, 2017
Long hours good pay a lot of trips to Miami and back to Valdosta Georgia Great benefits Good Co Workers Great Facilities as well as great equipment automatic trucks and short trailers
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Good company to work for
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Sumner, WAAugust 6, 2017
Good company to work for but they lack support on the west coast. They are located in Georgia. UPS uses them to fill contracts that they have signed so you basically work for them.
Nice working company.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cranbury, NJJuly 16, 2017
Team One Logistics provided good services to customers with their company logistics all over the United States. Time management is a key when it comes to work work with truckers.
Great
Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GASeptember 19, 2016
it was ok job it was a no touch freight dispatch wasn't all that great they didn't answer the phne as much it was a alright job
A fast pace high stress place to work
operations manager (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GANovember 27, 2015
This company is a labor logistics provider for UPSF-Truckload so 9 out 10 times you will be subject to UPS safety guidelines. Chances for advancement or pay increases are slim to none.
Pros
Stable work
Cons
high stress
Review
Administrative Operations (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GASeptember 15, 2015
I am not able to objectively review this organization and simply state that an individual ask thorough questions prior to moving forward with any endeavor.
Nice Culture, Personable Staff
Payroll Administrator (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAJune 15, 2015
A typical day of work includes data input for weekly payroll and billing. I enjoy the steadiness of the routine, but would like more of a challenge and would enjoy more responsibility
Excellent place to work
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, NCJune 2, 2015
Pay was great, got raises every 6 months. Management was wonderful. Modern devices to work with. Excellent co workers. Everyone treated each other with respect. Great place to work I am so sorry they shut down

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TeamOne Logistics. Our community is ready to answer.