TeamPeople, LLC Employee Reviews

Contractor
Broadcast Maintenance Engineer (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCDecember 7, 2018
TeamPeople handles contracts for big media companies. There are no place for advancement this way. They only care about filling positions for their clients. They don't care about work/life balance, workplace culture or even how well you are performing in the fulfilled role.

All they care about is "results!"- meaning as long as you are not getting in or getting them in trouble, they are happy with you.
Pros
you get to work at big media companies
Cons
no chance for advancement, no salary adjustment after years of working for the company, bare minimum vacation time with no change of getting more even after years of being with the company, multiple hoops to jump through in order to get the job done
Contractor
World Bank Group - A/V Integration Technician (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJuly 31, 2018
Working for Teampeople I was assigned to the Word Bank. My work detailed A/V maintenance, repairs and installations. The management was great , as well the clients.
Big Company
Freelance (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 29, 2016
They have big network and a lot of works going on. They give feedback very fast and efficient. They have very formal contract and good benefit.
Great daily hire & placement company
Production Manager (Current Employee) –  San AntonioSeptember 2, 2015
I posted my resume with TeamPeople and got a call to work with an excellent Fortune 500 company. Now as a contract Production Manager, I hire all types of freelancers for production services whether it be by the day, week or long-term assignments.
TeamPeople specializes in contracting production professionals. They understand the ins & outs of production freelancing.

If you get a full-time contractor position, you become eligible for a great benefit package. All around this company is a win-win for everyone. I couldn't ask for a better work situation.
Pros
flexibility, great pay & benefits
Straight forward, attentive.
Producer / Editor (Current Employee) –  Washington D.C.August 14, 2015
Results. That's the basis. They are open to receive input and new ideas.
Co-workers are very competent.
Work is challenging and interesting.
Pros
Direct, fast and available.
Cons
None.