TEAMS Employee Review

Sales Maanger
Regional Manager / Sales Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Lake MaryJanuary 9, 2014
Managed from 1-8 Assistant Managers/Team Managers (Teams of 15-30 frontline assoc.)
• Developed each Assistant and Team Managers to manage their frontline associates and ensure their performance is meeting company expectations on a daily/weekly basis.
• Developed relationships with 67 District General Managers, eight Area General Managers and four Regional VP Sales Managers. Ensured continuity among each Assistant Manager within their respective regions.
• Ensured that the marketing investment throughout the country was being appropriately addressed by the sales team, covering all territories where the company is doing business.
• Addressed sales and APC issues while maintaining a good working relationship with both marketing and sales teams and all other departments.
• Compiled reports to monitor performance metrics.
• Introduced checks and balances to ensure call quality. Listened to associate’s calls for accuracy and offered feedback, advice and when necessary additional training.
• Work with other departments to ensure proper workflow throughout the entire process.
• Conducted training on new telephone and computer technologies in the call center.

Other TEAMS Employee Reviews

Collaborative and educational work experience
Teacher Assistant in Mathematics and Science (Former Employee) –  San Luis Obispo, CAFebruary 19, 2018
I joined TeAMS because I thought a teaching related part-time job would help me in developing both my engineering fundamentals (math and science) and leadership skills. It certainly did, and looking back on my experience now, I am so grateful. The collaborative and supportive environment in which we discussed teaching strategies weekly prepared me to go into the field and work as an assistant high school math teacher.
low pay and stressful
call coach/supervisor (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKFebruary 4, 2018
The company no longer exists , but was a good bridge job while I was waiting for a job with AT&T to pan out. It involved Directv customer service and troubleshooting.
Pros
easy to be hired
Cons
low pay, reading sales scripts