TEAMS Employee Review

A learning experience on how to imporve and empower consumer on Job placement.
Job Placement Specialist (Current Employee) –  San Marcos, TXMarch 20, 2013
Finding jobs on line, making cold calls, researching employment industries, meeting with consumers/employers, and getting to know their needs and interest. I learned how to be an advocate for people with disabilities. Time management and making work week schedules as needed for job's related situations can be sporadic and demanding. Self-employed; but, work closely with the Director who stresses the importance of accurate information written or orally and the most enjoyable part of the job is when you actually find a job placement and successfully job coached a consumer that you know he/she is making a difference at their job and contributing to their community .
Pros
travel and meeting new people
Cons
no healthe care

Other TEAMS Employee Reviews

Collaborative and educational work experience
Teacher Assistant in Mathematics and Science (Former Employee) –  San Luis Obispo, CAFebruary 19, 2018
I joined TeAMS because I thought a teaching related part-time job would help me in developing both my engineering fundamentals (math and science) and leadership skills. It certainly did, and looking back on my experience now, I am so grateful. The collaborative and supportive environment in which we discussed teaching strategies weekly prepared me to go into the field and work as an assistant high school math teacher.
low pay and stressful
call coach/supervisor (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKFebruary 4, 2018
The company no longer exists , but was a good bridge job while I was waiting for a job with AT&T to pan out. It involved Directv customer service and troubleshooting.
Pros
easy to be hired
Cons
low pay, reading sales scripts