Tech II, Inc. Employee Reviews

Terrible
Foreman/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Springfield, OHMarch 21, 2019
Management has thier head up thier butt and dont have communication whatsoever with any of the employee. Favoritism is through the roof. HR is a joke when it comes to issues regarding your personal life as in for needing time off. Attendance policy is a joke. The hard working get used and abused, the lazy get treated like gods. Good luck trying to advance anywhere. Your job title may say tech, but It actually means tech/operator. Only good training you'll get is being an operator. Any other position, they throw you to it and say good luck. When it comes to production and manpower, you can have a skeleton crew and still be told to run as if you have a full crew and told good luck.

DO NOT WORK HERE.
Pros
Some good people to work with
Cons
Poor management, poor company, poor policies
Very fun and great place to work
Press Operator/Assembly (Former Employee) –  Urbana, OHMarch 16, 2019
I loved working here. I would still be here or have went back if I was aloud!! Sometimes we had our rough days but then again, who doesn't. I definitely recommend working here.
Pros
Regardless of what you are doing it is easy and fun!
Cons
Some of the techs are really rude.
Don't work here
Press Operator (Former Employee) –  Springfield, OHFebruary 15, 2019
Tech II is one of the most stupid, childish, vindictive places I have ever worked. Forget being recognized for your hard work--they just expect more and more out of you. They ride the hard workers and cater to the whiners. They punish their good people and reward the bad. No room for advancement and to call this job a career would be an insult to the word career
Cons
On the cutting edge of new technology in food packaging
Vice President of Quality (Former Employee) –  Springfield, OHJanuary 27, 2019
Family owned business with great atmosphere. Employees are treated with respect, and given opportunities for personal growth according to their abilities.
Pros
Can move to different shifts and plant locations to accommodate personal needs