Tech Solutions Employee Reviews

Gave me the chance to learn pc repair
Computer Technician (Former Employee) –  Clermont, FLMay 24, 2018
Good company to work for and had the chance to learn new things about pc repair and troubleshooting and working with this company was alot of fun and exciting,
Pros
learning experience
Cons
pay
It was a good learning Experience
Interned for Tech solutions (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CAAugust 18, 2017
It was a good learning experience overall. I really enjoyed working there. Frinedly-environment and good place to work and focus on the task at hand. I really loved working here because of all the things I did such as learning new things and building new skills on upon old skills possessed.
A Live and Learn Experience
Co-owner (Current Employee) –  Temple, TXDecember 19, 2016
I stopped working Full-time for the Workforce after 15 years in order to expand my husbands business but due to the other local competitors we have not been doing as much business as we had expected. Being a business owner is not as easy as we thought. The hardest part of the job was making sales we tried several different avenues such as radio advertising, mail outs, door-to-door, setting up a table at H.E.B, and the hardest part is to get them to place the order at that time and not to call the 800 number or no to walk into an AT&T store. In order for us to be able to make money we had to place the order and then we would be the ones to complete the install.
Pros
Good money, setting your own schedule, being your own boss.
Cons
Closing the sale, making the sale, competitors, miss communicating with the public.
god at frist then went bad
Cabling Technician (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJuly 22, 2015
the job is very good i love it is good to learn how to fix up cabling, however the management is very lazy and don't care bout people feeling.
Good Weekend starter job
Tech Support (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 3, 2015
at least 5 hour day but can go as long as 12+ depending on the job and assignment. Co-workers were random and always changed per assignment but always decent to work with.
Pros
Drive time is added depending on location of assignment
Cons
Short breaks
A place where you are able to learn, grow and apply what you want to do.
Temp Technician/ Help Desk Level (Former Employee) –  Yonkers, NYOctober 29, 2014
A typical day at work would vary, I would interview technicians or work on a project for the company whether it be internal or external. I have learned so much from this company, and has really gave me the opportunity I needed to discover my goal in the area of Information Technology. The management through this company is great, strong, and open minded. One of the hardest jobs I done for this company was really just breaking out of being comfortable and finding new area to master. My favorite part about this job was the people and the culture behind everything we done.
Pros
Networking, expanding, understanding
Customers are always happy, just not enough work available
Network Administrator / Support Specialist (Owner) (Current Employee) –  Sandpoint, IDOctober 1, 2013
A typical day was getting up, heading to a client's location, learning what their needs are and resolving their issue in a timely manner. Sometimes that meant getting things up and running immediately and sometimes I was able to order and wait on the proper part to finish the job.
Managing time and schedules in this job is extremely important. Quite often when one client called to have work done there were many calls following. Clients were always happy to wait if it wasn't an emergency because they knew that when I arrived I would complete the job in a timely manner that also provided them a long term solution.
Pros
Flexable hours most of the time
Cons
Net enough work, sometimes long hours and late nights
good place
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Tacoma, WAMarch 28, 2013
good place to work, great environment
and the team work was always a priority
Pros
free lunches
Cons
no cons
Self- employed business
Private IT Consultant (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 26, 2013
A part time job troubleshooting various clients pc's and equipment. The job was a reward in itself because it provided me with the exposure to some applications and software I had yet to work with.
Recruiter, Sales, AM
Account Manager, Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAOctober 11, 2012
I recruited individuals for IT positions as well as called on potential clients to use our services.
Pros
multi tasker, switch gears easily and complete task, hunter
Cons
work too much

Want to know more about Tech Solutions?

Ask a question