TECH SYSTEMS INC Employee Reviews

Employees are valued.
Field Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Monroe, NCApril 9, 2019
This is a privately owned company who truly value their employees. They need to look to opportunities to expand their business to maintain their position.
Pros
Treat employees well
Cons
No expansion opportunity
Awesome
Service teck (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 4, 2018
I loved working with Tech Systems Inc. I loved the people I worked for and with. It is a family owned company and they make you feel part of the family.
Burns out employees
Project Manager/technician (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXSeptember 27, 2018
Good company the hates to accomodate the disabled. Prefers to push them out the door rather than utilize the skills and experience. Managers are highly likely to put down workers who arent buddies.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Expected to work much overtime or get written up
Productive workplace
Tech Support (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 26, 2018
Tech Systems is a great company to work for. Great support team. Good pay. Good for a first job,or a second job. The hours maybe long,but at least you get to work with some wonderful co-workers. Can't get that at every company.
Pros
Great pay
Field service technician (Former Employee) –  Buford, GASeptember 21, 2018
Great company to work for. I hated to leave but my wife was relocated to take a much better position. I wish the company well and thank them for the interest that the took in me.
Dont even apply for this company
Technician (Former Employee) –  Lynnfield, MAAugust 24, 2018
they made me quit from my full time job offering me the world, and then when I quit they stop me working that there was not mor work and want to send me to a new project and no pay me less of what we agreed. So if you value your family and yourself stay away of this place.
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything
Good stable job
System Administrator II & Procurement Management (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HIAugust 23, 2018
Working there was good and paid a decent amount. Higher ups didn't always listen to feedback from workers with solutions to self-created issues. Slight disconnect from main office on the mainland to the office in Hawaii.
Poorly organized coupled with number driven and out of touch management
Technician (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 21, 2018
The organization looks great from the outside, once you start to pull the layers back you will find how poorly managed the company is. Lack of a true goal and leadership with a purpose. The company is driven on pure fear of losing your job or being disciplined.
Pros
Cons
Poor leadership skills
Terrible place to work
Electronic Technician (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCApril 21, 2018
This company was poorly manage and during my time there it seem like I work 24 hours a day 7 days a week. The co-workers were awful, didn't want to help train me because of their own insecurities, wouldn't recommend working here!
Alternate Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Monterey, CAApril 13, 2018
This was a great place to work, loved that it kept me connected to the military community. Worked with some really great people and my supervisor was really good
Good Opportunities
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Buford, GANovember 20, 2017
highly trained certified experts stay current on the latest industry trends, technology and developments. Employee-owners are like family, and customers are treated the same way. In fact, many of our teammates are former clients who liked what they saw and decided they wanted to be part of our team
Pros
Great benefits
Fast pace and fun place to work
Clerk (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXOctober 30, 2017
I enjoyed my time at this company because it was fast pace and never a boring day. I enjoyed the opportunity to contribute to the experience of the fresh basic trainees entering the military. The ladies that did the alterations were all very sweet and made me feel like I was family.
Relaxed pace
GENERAL CLERK III (Current Employee) –  Fort Polk, LAOctober 5, 2017
We only get busy 1 day every 2 or 3 months. I learned how to share responsibilities and be more of a team player. The hardest part of the job is counting and moving inventory. The most enjoyable part is being around my co workers. We get along pretty well.
Pros
slow pace
Cons
slowpace
Family feeling work environment
Lead Installation / Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLSeptember 1, 2017
Had my life situation been different i would still be at this company. Was very hard to have to leave. Alot of travel an oncall can become stressfull but it is mostly a service company.

I would recommend this company and enjoyed the day to day process. If you are not willing to work as a tem do not apply
Pros
Awesome Regional Manager
Cons
some clients are high stress
Very productive
Security Installation Technician (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 24, 2017
Great work environment, Great people to work with , alot of hardworking and dedicated people , always makes sure customers are satisfied in every aspect
Hard work
Technician (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 17, 2017
Days are long and challenging. Support is available from multiple sides. On the job training in most applications. Certification should be given on worked on systems.
Pros
freedom to make schedules
Cons
company comes before life.
client driven
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJune 16, 2017
Client driven company. Must work till to support client any day and night. must be available at any time to respond. good company for a single man or an understanding family.
Unorganized Company
Project Manager/Service Tech (Former Employee) –  Central amd North Central USMay 28, 2017
Tech Systems does a good job of marketing themselves as a good company to potential new clients and employees. As an employee, you will learn how unorganized this company is and your position is not what you signed up for.
Pros
Decent start off pay
Cons
Uncaring upper managment, very disorganized, poor working invirement, no work/life balance
Quality Contract Transition
Internal Auditor II (Current Employee) –  Schofield Barracks East Range, HIMay 26, 2017
The Performance Work Statement (PWS) is undergoing a review. Without a PWS on contract, surveillances are merely impossible to schedule without defined requirements.
Pros
Streamline processes
Cons
Processes are not documented
Tier 1 Technician (Former Employee) –  Buford, GAJanuary 3, 2017
My Overall review of Tech systems inc is amazing. I learned a lot from this company. Like I said Great Company but when it comes to management they lack leadership.
Pros
I was trained in a lot of programs and new technological software.
Cons
Lack of leadership