Teche Action Clinic Employee Reviews

Worst organized company I have ever seen. Couldnt tell you what supervisors even look like.
LPN (Former Employee) –  Franklin, LAJuly 26, 2019
By far, the worst place ever worked. Could not even tell you what supervisors looked like, because they were never introduced. NO orientation at ALL. Doctor's allowed to bully staff. Rude. Let certain people get away with whatever they want. Dont want to work today? Then don't! Stay home! If you have 1 month experience get paid same as old nurse. Care NONE for their staff!!
productive
very clean
no barriers
great staff
great patients
Pros
work hours
Cons
healthcare
Fun experience
Intern (Former Employee) –  Franklin, LAFebruary 28, 2019
I liked working at this job because I had a-lot of tasks to take care of under management and they allowed me to manage my own time and space to get assignments done.
Nice place to work
Registered Dietitian Nutritionist/WIC Nutritionist (Former Employee) –  Franklin, LAOctober 26, 2018
I enjoyed working for Teche Action Clinic. I worked Monday through Friday at the Franklin, LA location and once monthly at the Dulac, LA and Houma, LA locations.
Pros
good place to work
Pay rate not good and not enough employee help
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Reserve, LASeptember 28, 2018
This clinic needs better and more providers. There's no supervision in clinic to keep employees in control. There's not enough staff and resources at clinic.
Great workplace
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Houma, LAAugust 20, 2018
Great workplace, easy to complete tasks. great patients. Constant work to stay busy and complete. Good management to take care of problems within. Wonderful work place
Horrible Senior Management and Pay
Patient Access Representative (Former Employee) –  Reserve, LAJuly 11, 2018
The Pay there is horrible and the senior management only care for self. Senior Management does not care for employees as they should. Employees does all the work and get paid very little but senior management does nothing and gets all the benefits and rewards. They get endless grants because of what the lower employees do but they distribute the money between themselves.
Pros
My Supervisor Was A great person and she was underpaid
Cons
Pay
productive and caring facility
receptionist (Former Employee) –  Houma, LAFebruary 25, 2018
Teche Action Clinic was a caring and comfortable environment where I was able to provide patients with the best care of my ability. I was able to experience and learn more about the importance in the medical field. I hope to gain an opportunity to be able to provide my future place of employment with my skills to the best of my ability.
Very laid back job
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Franklin, LADecember 7, 2017
Working for Teche Action Clinic is very easy going. The coworkers are very friendly and team players. The supervisor helps in any way possible. Although, the company has high volume calls you do tend to get a break. Paid holidays off and sick time after only 90 days of employment.
Everybody works well together
License Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Franklin, LAOctober 3, 2017
Anytime you need help there is always someone to help! They always have classes to keep you up to date! Managers are always available! They were the easiest to work for!!!
Pros
Always there to answer any questions you may have.
Cons
Referrals
Internship (Former Employee) –  Franklin, LASeptember 17, 2017
Great place to work! Just focus on job not employees. Can be combative due to women being unruly and messy but overall nice place to work. CEO cares about employees
Pros
Benefits and care about employees
Cons
Somewhat combative environment due to excessive amounts of women who work there
Teche is a great place to work
Help Desk (Current Employee) –  Franklin, LASeptember 12, 2017
A typical day at Teche consists of maintaining user and software error. It is a great place to work and all employees are friendly. There is no hard part to this job. Senior management understands that everyone is human and is very lenient with the employees. Overall Teche is a wonderful place to work.
Steady work place
Dental Assistant (Current Employee) –  Morgan City, LAAugust 23, 2017
the days were filled with steady work. Really enjoyed meeting people
Your day is what you make of it. I have learned other skills to add to my capability to helping people
Medical Receptionist
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Franklin, LAAugust 21, 2017
Answered/transferred phone calls, checked patients in and out of the clinic, verified health insurance, processed payments, complied with Osha and HIPPA laws, and filed documents.
Certified Application Counselor (Current Employee) –  Morgan City, LAAugust 15, 2017
Teche action clinic is great place to work. The employees are friendly and the administration staff is easy to work for. Tac provides medical dental services as well as obgyn wic pediatric and mental health services, with locations which includes 4 school base clinics and a mobile unit throughout south louisiana.
Productive workplace, efficient
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Franklin, LAJune 8, 2017
Great place to work! employees are caring and very efficient in their work. Every patient is cared for individually with respect and the best treatment plan for them. I highly recommend working here for anyone.
Pros
Benefits, reasonable pay with room for advancement
Cons
slow computer systems
Good place to start medical career.
Student Worker (Former Employee) –  Pierre Part, LAMarch 1, 2017
I answered phones, verified insurances, made appointments, took messages and relayed messages to nurses and physicians. I learned the daily tasks of a receptionist. The most enjoyable part of the job was talking to and getting to know patients.
Pros
Close to home
Cons
My college schedule interfered with amount of hours they requested me to work.
Productive work place
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Thibodaux, LAJuly 17, 2016
The most enjoyable part of my job is knowing that I am helping people and the hardest part of my job is dealing with disrespectful people
nice
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Franklin, LAMarch 31, 2014
I did my clinicals there, it stay busy, I learned a lot there, the management team is good, I enjoy working with the patients
Very laid back and family oriented job.
MEDICAL FILES CLERK (Former Employee) –  FranklinMarch 12, 2014
My experience here was great. I did my job and interacted with employees. All employees look out for one another and its like a big happy family.
Pros
Friday half a days
Cons
Early mornings late evenings