TECHINT Employee Review

Posibilidades de aprender y progresar .
encargado servicios generales (Former Employee) –  San JuanJuly 17, 2014
Buen ambiente de trabajo con muchas posibilidades de crecer en lo laboral y económico, resalto la actitud de la compañía en hacer docencia en el trabajo facilitando los medios para que su personal se supere en todos los aspectos.

Other TECHINT Employee Reviews

Working is productive and enjoyable and I really miss it a lot.
Plate Welder / Fitter Welder (Former Employee) –  AL KHAFJI KSAApril 14, 2016
My typical day at work in Techint is full of excitement and Fun. I learned new kind of technique on how to do my job better. The management is not really good especially in terms of salary because sometimes our salary is delayed for 1 month and even sometimes they will not give it. My co-workers are approachable and friendly yet sometimes they are lazy. The hardest part of my job is working while I'm sick but it's okay because i am willing to sacrifice everything for my family. While the most enjoyable part of my job is spending time with my co-workers and having fun.
Pros
Free meal, Healthcare
Cons
delayed salary
Planning Analyst (Former Employee) –  MonterreyNovember 10, 2013
It's a large organization, so it's hard to get thing done. Expect high bureaucracy. But at the same time you're given important responsibilities from the start. Co-workers are friendly and the work environment is great.