Technica Corporation

Technica Corporation Employee Reviews in Washington, DC

While working with Technica it was a great work envirnoment. The project I was working on was on the cutting edge of technology. The company PM was always engaging and seemed to care about the well being of the employee
The Company went out of business when the owner died. The company provided good benefits and I have nothing but good things to say about the company,
Technica Corporation is a fantastic company. I really do like the company's loyalty to its employees and senior management's willingness to listen to its employees for innovative ideas and recommendations to improve customer service. Technica is an excellent company to work for.
Gave me an opportunity to break into the IT industry. Possess great perks, although an increase in tuition reimbursement should go up and remain competitive with other entities.
Job seekers rely on your experience.
If you work on a contract supporting a difficult client who knows you work hard, complete tasks on time and they still give you grief, don't expect to get support from management because they will tell you that the customer is right, the customer pays our bills so do what they tell you. I would never recommend anyone or anything to work here.
Pros
Flexible work hours
Cons
Benefits not great, hostile working environment, lack of management support