Technica Corporation

Technica Corporation Management reviews

United States23 reviews
I enjoyed learning more about the head of each department and their work experience. I would work in a department for a month and then go to a different department. I would do whatever they needed me to do. I enjoyed working with the IT department and working with the COO.
Pros
free lunches sometimes, fun events, field trips
Cons
poor management
Management and HR department are not nice. Bias and treating minority people unfairly and not nice. No appreciation or opportunities for advancement.
Pros
Cons
Poor and bad management, low pay compare to others
Technica Corporation is a fantastic company. I really do like the company's loyalty to its employees and senior management's willingness to listen to its employees for innovative ideas and recommendations to improve customer service.

Technica is an excellent company to work for.
If you work on a contract supporting a difficult client who knows you work hard, complete tasks on time and they still give you grief, don't expect to get support from management because they will tell you that the customer is right, the customer pays our bills so do what they tell you. I would never recommend anyone or anything to work here.
Pros
Flexible work hours
Cons
Benefits not great, hostile working environment, lack of management support
Technica is a smaller company with minimal upward mobility. Executive Management likes to personally manage even the smallest of projects.The most enjoyable part of my day is working with my teammates as they are very bright and are capable great things.
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.
I normally would write a view however the management is terrible. There is no support in the leadership. There is no growth in company. They have hight turn over rate. If you go to other company run.
Pros
coworkers
Cons
management
Technica was a small place to work at with little room for growth/advancement. Overall, benefits, salary and work environment were above satisfactory. The best part was that I was able to grow in my career and as a person with knowledge and experience.

A typical day at work was hands off management which I love. I learned more telecommunications/networking experience. I definitely was given an opportunity to add skills to my resume. Management was ok. Almost as if their hands were tied as far as advancement/promotions due to the company operating on specific contracts and specific skill sets are needed to change/move between job duties. The hardest part of the job was that Technica relies heavily on certifications and time to study and take these certifications on my own was lacking due to my job duties at hand as well as my personal life being a single Dad with two kids to tend to. The most enjoyable part of my job was the people I worked with. Great people and due to the size of the company everyone was a little closer to each other.
Pros
availabilty to better ones self with training, co-workers
Cons
management, room for advancement