Technica Corporation Employee Review

View all Technica Corporation reviews

Technica was a place of growth
Network Engineer (Former Employee) –  Dulles, VASeptember 10, 2012
Technica was a small place to work at with little room for growth/advancement. Overall, benefits, salary and work environment were above satisfactory. The best part was that I was able to grow in my career and as a person with knowledge and experience.

A typical day at work was hands off management which I love. I learned more telecommunications/networking experience. I definitely was given an opportunity to add skills to my resume. Management was ok. Almost as if their hands were tied as far as advancement/promotions due to the company operating on specific contracts and specific skill sets are needed to change/move between job duties. The hardest part of the job was that Technica relies heavily on certifications and time to study and take these certifications on my own was lacking due to my job duties at hand as well as my personal life being a single Dad with two kids to tend to. The most enjoyable part of my job was the people I worked with. Great people and due to the size of the company everyone was a little closer to each other.
Pros
availabilty to better ones self with training, co-workers
Cons
management, room for advancement

Other Technica Corporation Employee Reviews

Outstanding Company
Technical Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Washington/Metro, DCApril 9, 2018
Technica Corporation is a fantastic company. I really do like the company's loyalty to its employees and senior management's willingness to listen to its employees for innovative ideas and recommendations to improve customer service.

Technica is an excellent company to work for.
Great Thus Far!
Jr. System Administrator (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCFebruary 8, 2018
Gave me an opportunity to break into the IT industry. Possess great perks, although an increase in tuition reimbursement should go up and remain competitive with other entities.