Technica LLC Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Worst Contract Ever
Heavy Equipment Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Fort Irwin, CAAugust 9, 2018
This was, from it’s onset, a contract which was destined to be a major failure. Poorly planned, poorly organized, and with key personnel at their Ft. Irwin office quitting immediately after beginning the project. I have done several contract jobs, both here and overseas, and this was probably the most negative experience I ever had. These people employ a strategy that is not new.... pay a bunch of bodies x dollars, and charge the military 3x. Personally, I would not have trusted 1/4 of the 40 “mechanics” working on the contract with the ability to fix a broken wheelbarrow.
Pros
Pay was good, overtime racked up.
Cons
Horribly managed from start to finish.
N/a
Quality Assurance Lead / Inspector (Former Employee) –  Tobyhanna, PAAugust 8, 2018
Strongly disliked technica and its whole management team way too many pay issues and never received our per diem in a adequate amount of time. I would never refer anyone to technica for work.
New Challenges Everyday
Heavy Equipment Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Fort Irwin, CAJune 6, 2018
Friendly work environment with new assignments to challenge you everyday. A wide variety of vehicles to work on in the shop I was placed in. Management was very professional and the benefits were affordable.
not a great place to work for
Material Expediter (Lead) (Current Employee) –  Chaparral, NMMay 20, 2018
You're just a number, so that they can meet the number people for the contract. There is really nothing else i can say other than that we had weekends off.
Need to make time
Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Fort Bliss, TXMay 17, 2018
As a mechanic you need to complete man hours allocated to the job that you are working so you need to be proficient and be able to complete 8 hours a day with all allocated tasks given to you.
Pros
If you have a good team you will like working hear
Cons
To much micro management.
Poor Management and Job Advancement
Supply Technician (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCMay 7, 2018
The management do not treat their employees well. Always being disrespectful and often refer to employees as stupid or idiots. Technica does not live up to what they say they will, even if it's in your offer letter. Can never get anyone from corporate on the phone.
The benefits are horrible and so is employee morale..
Pros
Cons
Horrible benefits, employee morale, management is disrespectful, lack of communication from corporate office.
good place to work
MATERIAL COORDINATOR (Current Employee) –  Barstow, CA 92311April 24, 2018
good place to work
fun
good people
good hours
meet people
learned a lot of new things about logistics
good boss that listens to me
but not good pay
Great company to work for
Supply Technician (Current Employee) –  Fort Wainwright, AKApril 5, 2018
The benefits are amazing, the management is better than other companies. They really care about their people and it shows in their benefits packages. I wouldn't want to work anywhere else.
benefits
Nice Company to work for
Stock Clerk (Current Employee) –  Fort Bliss, TXApril 5, 2018
Very cool place to work. Supervisors are good people and easy to work for. The environment is relaxed and no pressure from anyone. I really like working here.
Horrible Medical Benefits
Warehouse Specialist (Current Employee) –  Hawaiian Islands, HIMarch 2, 2018
They make you buy their Medical even if you have Insurance elsewhere. If you are of a certain age...you pay a large percentage which knocks out your ability to get company paid 401K or other benefits. They take forever to answer you (HR) and even then they are not thoughtful to your needs.

Cannot wait to get out of here, started looking for another job just almost immediately
Pros
Hope that they loose the contract
Cons
Everything else
Great company to work for.
WAREHOUSE SUPERVISOR (Current Employee) –  Fort Bliss, TXFebruary 20, 2018
Technica is a well organized and diverse company who takes cares of their employees, a normal day of work is challenging but excited never a dull moment.
Team work is part of the job and it is what makes any mission successful.
Pros
fleixble lunhc hours
Cons
No Paid Time off, low sick accruals
Summary on daily work
Freight Rater (Former Employee) –  Anchorage, AKJanuary 29, 2018
Sat around waiting on DOD security clearance.
Some of what I learned was from old manuals about the software we were supposed to be using.
Minimal leadership ex military.
None I sat at a desk daily doing nothing th entire time employed by this company.
Pros
Cons
Do not get employed by them if u are a hard worker.
Ok job
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  South CarolinaJanuary 25, 2018
You have your good days and bad's days . The work place was ok . the hardest thing the we didn't have enough employer to do the job but I work two people job to get the job done .
Quality Manager
Quality Manager (Current Employee) –  Fort Bliss, TXDecember 22, 2017
Ensure compliance with the government Work Performance Statement. Ensure CAPA programs are run correctly and efficiently. Supervise all audits and inspections.
Not best place to work
QC/LEAD (Current Employee) –  Fort Bliss, TXDecember 21, 2017
Working with this company is very unpredictable. Your position is unsecure if you are part of the management click. You cannot make observation without retaliation, it's the kind of place with very bad ethic practice.
Pros
A paycheck/ uniform
Cons
everything/watch your 6
I wish the contracts would last longer.
Heavy Equipment Mechanic (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TXNovember 16, 2017
I like going to work. There is Always something new to learn. I like the steady work along with the paid. This is contract work, So the job ends. So I would say that is its only downfall.
Productive and exciting place to work
Quality Control Inspector (Current Employee) –  Redstone Arsenal, ALSeptember 5, 2017
Working was very interesting & fun, always busy and had plenty to do. management was fair & justified, everyone work well together & took advice from each other.
Technica
Government Contracted Inventory Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tobyhanna, PAJuly 28, 2017
I love everything about the company. If the contract had the ability to be extended or an opportunity for full time employment was available I would certainly take advantage of it.
Pros
Everything but the length of the contracts
Cons
Length of contracts
produtive great place to work
Warehouse Specialist (Current Employee) –  Charleston, SC 29407July 11, 2017
Great company i enjoy working here so far. the company has a good hr department and is always ready to help. The work environment is good and safe, they do encourage wearing protective gear at all times and shows concern about there employees.
Pros
good communicaton
Cons
great!
Poor Quality of Leadership
Travel Clerk II (Former Employee) –  Fort Bliss, TXJuly 1, 2017
After a year and half of working under two contracts and under the supervision of 4 Managers, I decided I work for little pay to be so unappreciated. Lots and lots of back and forth between decisions and not enough to our customers needs. The culture is divided. Your job security is always on the line and theres no flexibility if you have an emergency outside the office. The Leadership over the office is always chaos and very unorganized. I would never recommend this company or this office for a stable learning up step for growth in your career.
Pros
Hours of Operation
Cons
Poor Leadership