Technical Connections Employee Review

View all Technical Connections reviews

A productive Tax & Leagal company
Receptionist/Administrator/Legal Secretary (Former Employee) –  LondonJune 18, 2014
I came from unemployment originally.
I was employed to help the two sisters that worked there before me. By the time I got to working there, they (the sisters) had been working there for 6 years and knew the company inside & out.
As I had been unemployed for 3 months (by the time I got a job with Technical Connection), I was very eager to please and never wanted to put a foot wrong. When I joined TC there was only 6 people working in the company. Even though I was employed as a Part-time Filing Clerk, As soon as I passed my probation,
No two days were the same, sometimes we were mad busy & sometimes it was pretty quite. Everyone was friendly & nice.
I was gradually made full time and thankfully, not just filing all the time anymore. I was very happy about this, soon I was writing reports using my audio typing skills & doing PowerPoint presentations. The girls & I were a brilliant & very happy working team together.
Only because of the economic downturn was I very sadly made redundant. Everyone was very sorry to see me go and even though I was being made redundant I had a brilliant leaving party!
It was a very lovely place to work for.
Pros
Private Health Insurance
Cons
October was Super Busy

Other Technical Connections Employee Reviews

Great Company
Network Administrator/Systems Administrator (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CANovember 8, 2016
These guys are the best in terms of temp/agency recruiter/agency. They placed me in a very nice environment with good co-workers, though every place has it's challenges the overall communication with Technical Connections staff is great, if I have questions or concerns. It's hard to find good agencies these day, but these guys are the real deal.
Pros
Great eye for talent placement. In tune with your needs. Good pay, good hours.
Cons
None that I could see.
fun workplace
Medical Support Assistant- Surgical Services (Former Employee) –  White River Junction, VTNovember 9, 2015
loved working for the VA though this company
temporary placement
office staff was pleasant
fast-paced environment
company extended my contract multiple time
Chief of Surgery really tried to pull strings to keep me as a full-time employee
Co-workers appreciated my excellent work
Veterans looked forward to seeing me
Pros
employee recognition on well done accomplishments
Cons
temporay position

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Technical Connections. Our community is ready to answer.

4.8