Technicolor Employee Reviews

Found 1,108 reviews matching the search See all 1,460 reviews
Cut throat
Billing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, CASeptember 21, 2018
Tech was THEE worst company I have ever worked for.
You were working on Wednesday and by Friday your getting a pink slip. No warning. I would never recommend this company
Researcher at technicolor (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 21, 2018
I love working for Technicolor. I love my manager & supervisor. I have fun with them sometimes when I'm doing right. I love being a researcher. I plan on in the future in becoming a Lead. I just have to work on maintaining my sorter and keeping my line being at all times even if my sorter is down.
Productive, fast and relaxed work place
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  TennesseeSeptember 20, 2018
This was an amazing job but they don't know how to sympathize with their employees when life situations occur. I loved the work environment as well as the team of people I worked with.
N/a
Technician (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 19, 2018
Efficiently operated material handling equipment such as clamp trucks, hand trucks, handheld scanners and computer terminals, according to OSHA, security and safety standards established.
Compared order sheet with pulled orders and ensure that appropriate labels such as batch and lot numbers are placed on them.
Maintained exceptional work environments that allow for impromptu client inspections, potential client tours
Created correlating paperwork for each shipment and ensure that it accompanies the correct package or box.
Fun place to work
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, OHSeptember 19, 2018
The Manager I had and the CEO are no longer there. They were two of the best employers I worked with. My Supervisors were just as great.

The workplace culture was enjoyable and personal.

The most enjoyable part of the job was speaking with the various theatres.
Work and Time
Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 18, 2018
Technicolor was a okay job. I enjoyed moving around the building learning new ways to help other co workers. But some of the Mexicans was moving me a little too much. But overall I did my part in accomplished my job. The managers was on point and direct.The hardest part was just getting there to find a parking spot. My breaks was crazy to find my food on lunch, with all the people having food in the fridge. It was easy work I cant complain
Pros
no free lunches bring your own food
Cons
30 mins and 15 mins break
Fun place to work
Inventory Control Lead/ Fork Lift Operator (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 17, 2018
It a fun palce to work good space of employment to have a laid back enviroment the people there as good personality about ther self and good to get alone with and thats always just about the typical day at work
Pros
Fun place to work good hours
Cons
Short breaks
A day
Parts Clerk / Buyer (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 17, 2018
Sometimes before I could get in the door someone needed me for something and my day would run the way all day .Management for me was never a problem I did my job well, I would sometime have to hunt my boss down to bring him up on the latest. I found the hardest thing was not enough time in the day. I enjoyed working there with my crew members.
Pros
Management knew how well you work and let you do it.
Cons
The salary base on what I did
Everything okay but the payouts
Line Worker (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 14, 2018
I learned how to work on a computer. I learned how to fix a machine that runs dvds brakes down. It's be hot in the building sometimes but the work is good but pay period poor
Pros
My argument is getting paid more. N take off less money for our breaks
Cons
They work u like a slave but only pay little
Fast pace
SORTER LEAD (Current Employee) –  MemphisSeptember 11, 2018
Ok place to work. Stressful and fast paced. I think they underpaid alot of workers. We work extremely hard to distribute those CDs under those conditions. ...
Productive fun work place with pung ping tables
Lead /Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 10, 2018
It's a great company to grow with they help you to advance to the next level.They support you in whatever you desire you would like to do there at Technicolor.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Healthcare
Ok job
Packing and distribution (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MISeptember 4, 2018
Plant closed down havent worked there in years. It started out alright but it didnt end that way. I was not making what i feel i deserved. And they didnt like to hire people into the company.
Working at Technicolor was very detailed and I loved it.
OA Clerk (Former Employee) –  Mmephis,tnSeptember 1, 2018
Being able to work at Technicolor allowed me to fasten my pace of work. I was able to become team lead within months and was very excited about having a job with their company.
Pros
Weekly Pay
Cons
Slow Work at times
Productive and fun
Auditor in shipping (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 29, 2018
They have plenty of work some days you ho home early.The staff is respectful and they offer better paying positions to the under paid associates to keep every body comfortable.
El ambiente de trabajo es agradable y estable garantizado las 40 hora de trabaja incluso en tiempo de frío
Empacadora (Former Employee) –  La Vergne, TNAugust 23, 2018
Ofrecer los todos los beneficios a sus empleados sin importar su cargo dentro de la empresa
Pros
Garantiza sus horas de trabajo
Cons
Su salario es bajo
Overall nice place
Interim Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 22, 2018
Working for technicolor gave me the skills and knowledge to learn how to be a good leader.I learned good computer skills and production skills.I also learned how to manage multiple people to get out production.
Pros
Great hours
Cons
Good health care
No comment
Director of Human Resources (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALAugust 22, 2018
An existing operation was acquired by Technicolor. Technicolor did not demonstrate an appreciation of or value the employees of the existing operation.
Pros
Very good benefits package
Cons
Poor transition of existing culture into new organization.
Productive workplace
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  South Haven, MIAugust 15, 2018
A typical day at work is fun and stress-free. Working there are taught me how to use my hands quickly. The management was great. The hardest part of the job was trying to keep your light off and your team lights off. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting off at a decent time.
Pros
Always getting off on time
Cons
Short breaks, rarely a raise
poor
Packer/Shipper (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 15, 2018
Don't have much to say..
Always temp.
Maybe able to work depending on number of staff.
Varies work times. not consistent
Actually doesn't know who's you boss.
Great for someone new to warehouse operations with some past computer experience.
Physical Asset Team & Vault Clerk (Current Employee) –  Camarillo, CAAugust 14, 2018
I cannot review Office and Sales because I work in the warehouse aspect of this company.

As long as you follow the rules it's quite simple, lead gives you an assignment and you do what is asked.

Atmospherically this is a fantastic opportunity for someone seeking full time work with little to none warehouse experience.

Everyone is friendly and social, with a relaxed but respectable business hive mind, working together is essential to get the job done.

The hardest part of the job is lifting boxes that can sometimes weight more than 50lbs, carts and pallet trucks are available.

The most enjoyable aspect of the job is not only the social experiences that we share with each other example: BBQ lunch day, home cooked meals and the odd box of doughnuts the boss brings in but the enjoyable aspect of this company is knowing your working within a high end Hollywood environment.
Pros
Excellent Management and Excellent Benifits
Cons
Minumin wage and no Job Security/Advancement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Technicolor. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

62out of 100

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Technicolor.

Powered by Comparably