Technimark
Happiness rating is 53 out of 100

Technimark Employee Reviews

The company in El Paso does not value giving raises and or bonuses for performance. Therefore as an employee there is very little incentive to work hard in an attempt to meet performance metrics. The people are wonderful as well as the company is growing and moving in the correct direction. The job and projects are personally rewarding but all benefits are lacking. I enjoy this company and would look forward to growing the company long term if I felt I was being recognized for my work. I believe they value savings over hiring and paying for experienced employees and will having trouble retaining their employees long term. I worry that this may hurt the El Paso location in the long run.
Pros
Good working environment and coworkers
Cons
Compensation and incentives
It's a very easy but boring job. HR is a joke. The rules don't apply to everyone and there is little to no advancement in pay. They treat the good employees awful, but treat the bad employees amazingly well
Pros
Work/life balance
Cons
Short Breaks, HR needs improvement
If you enjoy being lied to. Cheated. And facked over this is the place for you. Started out well here but the management is absolute trash. Thats ultimately the reason I left
Pros
Climate controlled
Cons
Ill mannered management
Its work. But you can count at some point you will be replaced, job changed, and ultimately fired. Management are a joke. Corporate smorporate. Dont waste your time.
This place is a joke. Its like high school for old ladies all over again. If you're not in their little group, then they all treat you like nobody and spend their time talking about you. Some of the techs date team members and make you feel uncomfortable even asking the techs for help with your machine. But even the techs have an im better than you attitude and treat you like you don't know what you're doing. Besides that part of the job, the hours are long and definitely repetitive. The worst part is after you have shown up for every shift on time, worked extra shifts everything you were offered, and were never late, if the group I mentioned doesn't like you, then some bull reason will be made up as to why you will not be hired full time. I'm not perfect, but I know im a great employee and a harder worker than most around me. This place is judgemental and probably bad for your mental health all the way around. Either brown nose all the wannabe bosses around you or get let go after all your hard work is done. Find another job!!!!
Pros
pay for extra shifts
Cons
everything else
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.
Good place to work if your a man. Horrible management. If you like getting cussed out, that's your place. Harassment is not only tolerated but encouraged.
Pros
I walked out
Cons
The fact that it's open
Work is stressful. I work hard so the boss is happy. Bosses family works here, from home. Doesn't do much. Be in the In crowd and make good money. Otherwise stress overload for little pay.
Pros
Work
Cons
Work
My immediate supervisor was great but upper management tied his hands .Upper management lied and would blow smoke up your butt every time they communicated with you. They made big promises that they had no intention of keeping and tried to make you think you had to stay there because there was no other place to go. By far the worst managed company I have ever seen. Great place for me to find employees for the place I am at now. A short time working there and they will jump at a chance for another job.
Pros
Worked with some great people on the floor.
Cons
insurance terrible and pay raises will never happen. Horrible upper manegment.
Fast paced environment.. Upper management only cares about the numbers.. Decent wage and benefits after hired on into the company.. Your schedule is a set 2/2/3 so theres no guessing when you work.. Downfall you WILL be required to work holidays if it falls on your scheduled day.. Upside onc you are hired on you do get paid 8hr holiday pay regardless if you are working or not
Pros
Set schedule, optional overtime, paid holidays
Cons
On your feet 12hrs, poor machine maintenance
Management- worker relationships depend on the manager. Very fast paced with emphasis on quality. Work life balance and compensation aren’t great but there is room for promotions.
Not for everyone. Need a certain kind of personality to work there. High turnover 12 hour shifts are undesirable to most. Little regard for people with family especially single moms.
Pros
Air conditioned
Cons
No appreciation for the employees.
Repetitive work, but it was nice always knowing your schedule. Once you got good at something,, supervisors typically keep you there.. Too much drama though...stay to yourself if you decide to work here.
Pros
Pto, Great Benefits
Cons
Short breaks, nosy coworkers
Loved working at technimark. Awesome people...awesome management! Would love to work there again. Great benefits, 401k options, paid time off, just an overall great place to work
Not a bad company, some areas are fast paced. Alot if very nice people . Even upper management . Very clean work environment .12 hours seems like a lot in a day but the 2-2-3 schedule is a different pace .
Working there was fun, but it had it's repetitiveness and tediousness. You stay in one place for more than an hour and do the same job over and over again but they were very accommodating when my life events caused me to lose my position. HR was wonderful.
Pros
Good Pay, Paid Breaks
Cons
only 20 minute breaks, Communication
In a matter of 2 months no body looks familiar due to how many people quit at this place thats why there always hiring.Doors always open because people leave just as fast as the came in.People Overdosing in the bathroom and showing up drunk. Max you will ever make here is $15 hr on nights.12 hr shifts pretty fast paced. You can't have gum/candy no drinking water aloud on the floor not even a watch or youre fired.If you don't do the paper work exactly right you get fired for (falsifying documents).Management/team leaders are never seen on the floor.20min breaks but God forbid if you go to youre car during youre lunch.Just a number here.
Pros
2-2-3 schedule and 20 min breaks
Cons
Fast paced
Management has their favorites. Working hard gets you no where. You have to suck up to the right people to get a higher job title. The pay is okay but in the higher job titles get a little raise.
If you really enjoy working 12 hours in a hot factory with 4, 20 min breaks then this job is for you.if you’re a woman, don’t get pregnant because they will fire you with no mercy. You’re only allowed to have 2 doctors notes in a year. If you miss any time whatsoever they yell at you and fire you even when it’s an emergency. If you have to use the bathroom, forget it. Bathroom breaks are for upper management only. If you leave your machine for even a second you get behind and then you get yelled at. During your breaks you have to choose between eating or smoking if you’re a smoker. They don’t appreciate you at all because they know there’s another sucker just waiting to take your place if you mess up. Don’t waste your time or sanity working at this place. It’s too hard of work to only get paid $11 an hour.
Cons
technimark is good place to work for some long hrs and short breaks will take a tole on your body people...good consists pay overtime as wel. Some good mangers .
Pros
great benefits
Cons
shorts breaks long hrs
● Work-life balanceAll employees are not on same point system for absenteeism and they aren’t fair . I have seen good workers loose job because they pointed out in emergencies. There technicians can be out whenever they want and don’t get points,where team members always get points. They need a knee system that treats everyone fair.● Pay & benefitsAfter so long in job you get top pay and that is as fair as you go unless you get 25-30 cent cost of living raise.● Job security and advancementThey say they offer you to move up but I haven’t been able too. Every time I ask to train at training center for better job I get the run around.● ManagementThey only look out for thereself.● CultureThey make a lot of older people do the fastest jobs while the younger workers walk around.● OverallIf Technimark would actually look into what the job entails and see how hard some work they would understand more. They need a knew attendance policy and should actually look at the cameras to see who does what. The management talks hateful to employees on the floor.If you are not in a particular circle you cannot move up.
There is little communication between management to workers. The pay is on the lower end of the scale compared to surrounding jobs. The benefits are about average. I have only met a few people here who enjoy the job they do, or are happy to be here. The management is heavily uninvolved and does not care for wellbeing or growth of employees. Hr is foreign and does not know a lot of english, Which does make it difficult to communicate due to the language barrier. Management/supervisors will regularly try to take advantage of you to work multiple positions when short staffed due to people walking out weekly. This review does not come from spite or negativity, only to provide insight to those looking for a positive environment to excel, you will not get it here. This is a typical dead end job.
  1. Employee Reviews