Technimark Employee Reviews

Bad
Process Technician (Former Employee) –  Asheboro, NCAugust 3, 2019
Management is clueless and afraid to do thier jobs.
Supervisors hide away in the office and never have answers to any of the problems that arrise.
Equipment is trash and no preventive maintenance, so every thing breaks down a lot.
Pros
Cons
Poor management
Unpredictable decisions with no warning or reason
Production Supervisor (Current Employee) –  West VirginiaJuly 25, 2019
Hiring process was amateur at best. Low skill levels on production floor. Rumors and are listened to and acted upon. Job stability and loyalty are non existent. Skilled professionals beware!!! Your knowledge and skills will not be noticed or appreciated it’s is a good ole boy click environment to be sure. Run the other way. P&G must have picked this company due to a discount. Good place for unskilled or last chance bottom of the barrel workers with no options. If you are smoker and want to be outside constantly this is the place for you they will be happy for more of this type.
Long Hours with low pay
Inspector/Packer (Current Employee) –  Latrobe, PAJuly 22, 2019
Twelve hour shifts with below industry standard pay. It's actually quite stressful working there. You stand in the same place for 12 hours looking at the same parts over and over again. If you miss one bad part, you get threatened with termination.
Pros
3 20-minute breaks, good benefits
Cons
Low pay, stressful, very long hours.
Was that good for me
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Asheboro, NCJuly 22, 2019
Its a good place to work if you dont have a family. You stand in one spot for 12 hours which wasn't good for me. You get two 15 minute breaks and one 20 minute lunch break.
Nice place to work
asemmble line (Former Employee) –  Asheboro, NCJuly 20, 2019
It's a good place to work for easy money for what you do people there gets along with you the managers is easy get along with I like it the place has good set up I'd prefer anyone going there you get paid vacation good hours
Money is wonderful auotmatic overtime of 8:20hr
Machine Operator/ Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Asheboro, NCJuly 16, 2019
I love it here I always get over time and ur able to come in on your days off as well. The pay is wonderful and when you`ll there 90 days as a team member/operater you get a $0.75 Raise and you dont really have to learn much to move up in the company. I choose to though that way if you the only one there that can run a certain machine then there you go. Like me I see extremely well so when we had a china shippment our supervisor came and got me bc I can see very well and bc Im extremely fast in stockin and packing the materials. You can even sit down your 12 hrs if you like we have chairs there as well. Its all common sense work so, so if you dont have this dont come. You gross out after taxes if you go throught the actually www.Technimark.Com/careers website annually between $26,000.00-$27,645.00 @ $13 Hr. You pay check will be $900-$1,100.00 Biweekly
Horrible management
Toolmaker/Machinist (Former Employee) –  Asheboro, NCJuly 11, 2019
Management is close minded and unwilling to accept new ideas. Age is a big factor in this. Regardless of your experience or preven work record, younger skilled employees are constantly ostracized. Staff goes out of their way to complain and make things up about employees they don’t like. Management plays right into this net by showing favoritism and not properly investigating issues. Senior staff is automatically believed while good new employees are demoralized until they no longer care. If you take pride in your work, this is not the place. If you just want to be lazy and part of the “boy’s club”, then you’ll fit right in.
It was a good place to work at for people that needed money as soon as possible
Inspector Packer (Former Employee) –  Latrobe, PAJuly 7, 2019
Work at Technimark was what you made it. It was boring inspecting plastics but still it was good pay. The shift leaders were always fun and nice to talk too.
All depends on the day.
Inspector/Packer (Former Employee) –  Latrobe, PAJune 19, 2019
Good place to work for depending on which cell you are assigned too. Vacation days are nice but get taken from you way to easliy. Cell 1 fast paced. Cell 2 printing. Cell 3, 4, and 5 mostly presses.
No order
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Asheboro, NCJune 5, 2019
Work is not difficult but upper management does not care about the people working. They show favoritism to chosen people while demanding others to do work for people who were taking extended breaks.
It was a laid back and friendly environment
Electrical Assembler (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCMay 25, 2019
I liked working at technimark because it was laid back and you could work at your own pace. We did mostly molds and wire tap but it was a great learning experience
Pros
Work at your own pace
Cons
Pay
Fun and super easy work.
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Asheboro, NCMay 5, 2019
This is the easiest place that I have worked. People are really nice and good to work with. The hours are great! I really like working here. They always find you work.
Pros
The hours and extra days off with still getting your 40 hours.
Was not for me
Tool maker (Former Employee) –  Martinsburg West VirginiaApril 24, 2019
Wv plant
The people there was great I mean everyone
Having to work under Procter & Gamble's 250 million rules and policies was not for me. We were just puppets on a string so was upper management
Loved the management staff
Good place
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Asheboro, NCApril 16, 2019
Good place to forklift/warehouse workers should get paid more. But I been here over 10 years including temp time also.. just looking for something different
Great job, great pay.
MACHINE OPERATOR (Former Employee) –  Asheboro, NCApril 12, 2019
Very good pay at this factory. Must have plenty of energy and have to run multiple machines. Job is in constant motion, never slows down. Many employees have worked here for years.
Productive work place
Floor Hand (Former Employee) –  Asheboro, NCApril 8, 2019
It's a good company to work for. Staff is great to work with, hours are not very great. But the pay was good and they always had work, negative was the distance.
Worst. Place. To. Work. Ever.
Production Specialist (Former Employee) –  Asheboro, NCMarch 31, 2019
I wasted two years of my life at this place. I’m honestly surprised they’re still in business because the only thing this place is good at doing is sweeping stuff under the rug. This place employs the worst of the worst. They expect you to kill yourself to get things done while they let the ‘favorites’ pick and choose what they get to do. They have people quitting weekly if not daily. You barely get any vacation time. My supervisor was a joke. I can’t believe he’s still got a job. HR is a comedy act. If you tried to report someone for a legit reason, they basically said get over it and find a new job. I would rather eat dirt than ever have to step back in this place again. Management has no brains. Drama runs through the place worse than in a high school. Walking out was the best thing that ever happened to me. I cannot stress enough how horrible this place is.
Pros
Cons
Management, Hr, People
I personally growth in the company was exciting working in tooling area in PR also have an excellent professional team in all departments.
TOOLING SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Ponce, PRMarch 26, 2019
I personally growth in the company was exciting working in tooling area in PR also have an excellent professional team in all departments thanks for the opportunity.
Technimark needs improvement
Machine Operator/Team Member (Former Employee) –  Asheboro, NCMarch 20, 2019
It was an alright place to work. The only thing I did not like was how management handled employees with disabilities. They seem to give them a hard time and not want to accomodate doctors orders for employees needing assistance.
Pros
Paywas ok
Cons
Need to work on improving help for those in need
Nope.
Assembly Line (Former Employee) –  Asheboro, NCFebruary 27, 2019
I disliked working at technimark very much, they didnt treat everyone equal. I was 8 months pregnant and I couldn't get a stool to sit on for half my shift with a doctors note.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Technimark. Our community is ready to answer.