Technology Advancement Group, Inc

Technology Advancement Group, Inc Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA7 reviews
TAG is a small company and allowed me to work closely with a strong team to bid on and win Government contracts and contribute on a US Army Corps of Engineers Program of Record (POR) providing precise GPS technologies.
Pros
Every other Friday off program
Cons
Expensive healthcare
I worked at Technology Advancement Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Excellent coworkers, Fantastic campus, Great location

Cons

Disorganized Lack of communications Internal battles between departments Pay is significantly below statistical average for the field

Advice to Management

Organize and restructure everything from equipments to books, enforce communication and collaboration with employees and mitigate the department battle issue (remember we should be working as a team, not biting each of our heads off). Increase pay to a more reasonable level based on others with similar experience including educational backgrounds and certifications. Please follow all employment laws properly (would recommend you look very carefully for issues as many I’m sure are present). Finally I would recommend treating employees with a bit more respect as there was quite a bit of hostile actions taking place.
A typical day at work is constant crisis management and a lot of yelling. There is no plan to improve the business. Poor quality, high prices, and incompetent management have alienated most customers. There is no customer retention or repeat business.
Pros
You get to work weekends too
Cons
CEO. Ownership
Technology Advancement Group, Inc. is a small privately held company in Dulles, VA. The company builds rugged computer systems that are built to survive harsh military environments. Specializing in Positioning, Navigation, and Timing (PNT) technologies, TAG’s Precise Positioning Service, Global Positioning System-Survey (PPS GPS-S) is a Program of Record Multi-GNSS solution that meets commercial standards using a SAASM receiver with assured PNT. TAG was a great competitive company to work. I have learned great experiences from such as management, customer service and best of all respect for each other.
Pros
OFF every other Friday.
Cons
Great place to work I had learn a lot of things from this company a great experience working here good team members. excellent place to work
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.
It is a good entry level company, but shouldn't be seen as a career type job. Very small company that doesn't seem to have any aspirations of becoming a large business. Poorly run from the top down.
Very hard to advance. They give many false promises blah blah blah blah blah blah blah