TechStyle Fashion Group Employee Reviews

Enjoyable workplace
Qualifier (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJuly 1, 2018
Friendly atmosphere from top chief to bottom, overtime when needed, benefits, teammates work together, recreational activities at break, contests, free promotions
Benefits
A Great Place to Work
Public Relations Intern (Former Employee) –  El Segundo, CAJune 26, 2018
A great work environment and a place where great things are starting to happen! The culture is amazing and there is always something exciting to look forward to.
Pros
Fun events on Fridays, snacks, and culture
Cons
Work life balance
Was a good start at an IT job.
Internship / Service-desk (Former Employee) –  El Segundo, CA 90245June 8, 2018
My co-workers were very helpful at teaching me the in's and out's of working as a service desk admin, and I was taught a variety of useful skills to better myself as an IT.
Pros
There's a bar & cafe in the building.
Cons
nada
Great Place To Work
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  El Segundo, CAMay 13, 2018
Enough autonomy doing work. Not so much opportunity for advancement since senior leadership has the tendency to play favoritism. The unlimited PTO is definitely a plus. The flexibility to work from home is another plus.
A nice place to work for short term career goals
SENIOR TECHNICAL DESIGNER (Former Employee) –  El Segundo, CAMay 6, 2018
Workplace culture nice place to work. Not a good company for long term career goals. Lots of unnecessary meetings. Good for entry level candidates. Low pay.
inept management
design director (Current Employee) –  El Segundo, CAMay 2, 2018
seems like those who actually figure out a way to stay employed are eventually elevated to managers. in essence, sh** flows uphill here. the managers may not even be legal and can barely construct a sentence. they definitely cannot spell. I did not come across a single manager in 22 months who had any type of management training, including NO DEGREES at all.
Pros
still searching for one...
Cons
there are many...
career opportunity
MHE Operator (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYApril 10, 2018
techstyle is a company that people would enjoy also as a start up in distribution because the company will teach you more on handling product in the secure manner and process the receiving and shipping dialog that will enhance the ability to move production in a fast pace
Pros
start start career
Toxic Work Environment
Designer (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaMarch 21, 2018
Techstyle has the ability to attract decent and hard working people. For some reason this fails at the management level. I've personally seen highly skilled employees leave over and over due to inept management. This is anywhere from middle management all the way up to the VP level.
Pros
Better than being unemployed
Cons
Management with an old school authoritarian mindset.
Fun work place
Packer and Shipper (Former Employee) –  Moreno Valley, CAMarch 20, 2018
Good friendly enviormeny nice fast past working partners supervisor is very understanding and helpful when u have trouble in your area the days go by fast when you concentrate in your job
No security
Picker (Former Employee) –  Perris, CAMarch 8, 2018
The pay is really good but there is no job security. They tell you that if your rate is good you don't have to worry about losing your job but yet during the time that I was there ppl with good rate got laid off. Ppl get laid off about every month. The manager Juan has no idea what he is doing. All you hear from management is lies and the sad thing is that the employees don't believe anything that they are told.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
No job security
Sketchy people who runs the Perris Location. Could call them Unprofessional.
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Perris, CAMarch 5, 2018
night shift people complained about me in a relationship when I never brought it to anyone's attention. Security laid me off after all the coincidence.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Can't afford to pay all employees- They will lay you off.
Terrible management and unethical HR department
Full Time Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Oak Brook, ILJanuary 23, 2018
HR Department broke my confidentiality and told supervisor I had reported a manager. My hours were cut.
Manager scheduled me at or just bellow the number of hours I needed to keep my health insurance.
I had a flare up of a chronic illness that my boss was aware of and missed time from work that my doctor provided excuses for and I was let go.
Do not work for Fabletics- the management at this store is terrible- they have kept an assistant manager that is a bully and is the reason a number of employees quit and she received a promotion.
Totally crazy making company to work for. Beware.
Pros
Great discount and free outfits
Cons
Literally everything else
bad management
Business Process Analyst (Current Employee) –  El Segundo, CADecember 29, 2017
one of the worst place and managers I have ever had!
avoid unless your only goal is a paycheck. No way of knowing whether you will be lucky and have an awesome manager or a really awful one.
toxic culture
Employee (Current Employee) –  El Segundo, CANovember 30, 2017
toxic culture, bad managers, lay offs, lack of transparency, lack of job stability, sorority mean girl vibe, stress inducing. The office itself is really cute and they subsidize the gym which is cool. PTO is unlimited but you are given attitude for actually taking it.
Great Place to work
Payroll Administrator (Current Employee) –  El Segundo, CAAugust 14, 2017
TechStyle has a work life balance and the staff is outstanding. The perks are good and they have a lot of exciting things going on. The atmosphere is casual but that can be a task within itself.
Fun place to work with many different cultures
Shipping Clerk (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJune 14, 2017
My experience at Techstyle was a rocky one. Although you are compensated well, there is very little time for family. Some of the policies are unfair and the turnover rate is very high. I did not have a horrible experience the entire time. My direct managers were some of the greatest people I have ever worked with.
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
Limited Time Off Requests
Experience largely depends on what dept you're in
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  El Segundo, CAMay 11, 2017
I think the leadership at TechStyle definitely have good intentions, but I think they're still finding ways on how to execute accordingly. You know they care about their employees.

The culture depends largely on which department or business unit you're a part of. Some are better than others. The one I'm a part of has an extremely stressful environment. The hardest part of the job is having to deal with the politics and constant change in direction and the organization's tendency to do things reactively and in a haphazard manner.

The most enjoyable part of the job is that people also love to celebrate successes and each other. There's also plenty of corporate social responsibility and employee training/engagement. There are plenty of good people around, and the benefits are great.
Pros
open bar, unlimited PTO, flexible working arrangements, Csr, employee engagement
Cons
stressful work environment, low work-life balance, open office layout
A place of numbers
Werehouse worker (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYMarch 6, 2017
Like any job the main objective is to meet requirements for this job unfortunately it's all that's cared for by immediate management everything else is viewed as counterproductive due to this you may experience a 10hr delay in social interaction of your every schedule works day.
Pros
Good entry level pay
Cons
Negligent management, minimal social interaction and team working
Its family!
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJanuary 25, 2017
Great company to work for, they have plenty of room for advancement. Everyone cares for one another. It's like a big family reunion everyday. Management is more than you can ask for they came from your shoes so they understand you! Techstyle is a home away from.home!
Pros
Culture is #1
Cons
The system is not the greatest!
not for long term
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYSeptember 20, 2016
it was okay. Advancement depended on more of who you know than what you know. I really want to get out of warehousing. Too much is expected for a low compensation. No bonuses, verrrrry slow raise increases. It's okay to get on your feet. Definitely won't recommend long term, unless the right lead or manager is supportive and willing to help you move up. Other than that look elsewhere if you value your integrity.
Pros
overtime
Cons
too many politics