TECT Employee Reviews

Co-workers are good people
Machinist (Former Employee) –  Santa Fe Springs, CAJune 24, 2018
Very unsafe environment, health hazards and safety hazards, they don't care about the workers at all. Managers lie all the time, I would say work there get experience and leave A.S.A.P. !
Pros
Can't think of any
Cons
Management, no break room, safety and health hazards
disorganized, dishonest, unprofessional management
contractor (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSJanuary 31, 2018
The hourly employees (machinist) were great people, always willing to help each other out, real team environment. This is where it ended management from the top down to the lowest level was always looking to blame someone else. Both the production manager and the planning manager wouldn't even think twice to blame someone else as well as the other for the buisness shortfalls. They both lack integrity and honesty. They have no buisness producing anything. They can't even be honest with their customers on part completion dates, and part integrity...
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
cut throat
Excellent
CNC Machine Operator/Setup (Current Employee) –  Wellington, KS/Park City, Ks.November 14, 2017
Lack organization. Buddy system is a very big problem in management. No appreciation for hard work. Big lack of communication. Pay rate is not compatible.
Working with gauges and large fan blades is a typical day.
Polisher (Former Employee) –  Thomasville, GAJuly 12, 2017
A typical day at T E C T is removing stock from fan blades .Working at this company I learned this operation is very critical for airplanes to stay in flight.The management was good and the culture was diverse. The hardest part of the job was to keep up with demand.The most enjoyable part of the day is to keep up with the demands and quality at the same time.
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
Getting a meal for lunch.
Maintenance
Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Thomasville, GAMarch 28, 2017
A typical day at TECT Power consisted of mopping the oil off of the entire facility, fixing machines if they were having mechanical problems. Also painting various areas of the facility as required.
ok work place
Polisher (Former Employee) –  Thomasville, GAOctober 17, 2016
hard work management needs to learn more about polishing blades nothing enjoyable about job all coworkers were ok liked working with them
Pros
Cons
short breaks
productive and fun place to work
Grinder Operator (Former Employee) –  Thomasville, GAJune 4, 2016
My experience at TECT was an enjoyable one. It was a company where advancement was doable and challenging. The co workers were a pleasure to work with and the managers seemed to care about you learning.
Pros
lots of overtime
Sad, depressing place to work, bad management
Manage (Former Employee) –  Santa Fe Springs, CAMarch 4, 2016
Crazy you're, 12 per day, plus 7 days a week. Like it or leave management attitude.GM who only knows the work F***. Hostile work environment. Crazy salaried turnover rate. Cannot hold skilled employees.
Pros
Skilled hourly employees
Cons
Silly management staff, upper management.
decent place to work
Machinist (Former Employee) –  Wellington, KSAugust 25, 2015
Worked 2nd shift we were left to get the job done and we did without to many complications. Bosses new what we were capable of and depended on us to do the job.
Opportunity to grow in this company to become a supervisor is strong, TECT is a very production oriented company
Polisher (Current Employee) –  Thomasville, GAJune 15, 2015
First thing when I get to work, I meet with my two other polishers and we develop a plan of how we are going to execute our day. My co-workers are very eager to learn and willing to help in other areas of the plant that they are not required to do. I have had several supervisors over the course of my time at TECT and they have all shown strong leadership and have great problem solving skills. The most enjoyable part of my job is teaching new employees and watching them apply what they have learned.
Pros
Co-workers are willing to teach one another, management is very prompt to correct any problems or issues
Cons
Short breaks, People in other areas of the plant tend to show little respect but demand it
a leader in the aerospace industry
CNC mill operator (Current Employee) –  Santa Fe Springs, CAOctober 27, 2014
I have learned a lot in my time at TECT, the quality of the employees and their knowledge is amazing. They are a production plant so from the time we start our day at 5 a.m. until 1 p.m. our machines are constantly running it is a face paced job.