Teespring

Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Overall satisfaction

Fun job itself can listen to music

The job itself , once learned, is fun and easy to vibe out with your music the day goes by quick. Being trained on the other hand is kind of a joke and since management already has their favorites where they want them, I don't really see that improving. Decent pay and quick days just have to take the main people with a grain of salt .

Pros

Work with headphone in

Cons

Needs more professional and inclusive trainers

Fun in the beginning, but so stressful afterwards.

After working there for a year, majority of everyone was nice and polite and the work was easy. It was the numbers you were expected to produce and the scrap rate that really messed you up. But also many people gossip there, and HR doesn’t really care about anyone.Some things the company blamed on you that weren’t your fault, for example ink stains and how the designs on the shirts weren’t centered because the shirt itself was messed up. Or when the machines made errors in printing and they blamed that on you. Overall, it’s fun to work there and the work is easy. But it’s stressful and there’s often mandatory overtime. Not to mention that they work you 2 months straight without having a day off during peak.

Pros

Free lunch once a month, easy work, can listen to music while working

Cons

Too many coworkers gossip, company blames things on you, and you’re stuck in one place all day.

Easy laid back fun work

Great people and management to be working with. Easy job , pay can be increased and better benefits. But other than that , one of my favorite places I’ve ever worked.

Pros

Easy work.

Cons

Bad benefits.

Very inclusive environment.

Overall it was a good job. I worked there when it was a new start up company. So as an employee there were many growing pains to endure. Rules and procedures changed on a daily basis literally. So it made things extremely annoying at times. But, once we got the right people in the proper management positions and established productive procedures and accountability for ones own actions things ran as they should and we actually started to make revenue.

Pros

Free t-shirts; and hoodies

Cons

No time off during peek season.;$out

Initially Chill, But…

HR runs the place. The Plant Manager is barely seen. Hierarchy is all messed up. Since working here I’ve witnessed so much infighting and broken promises it’s hard to keep up. People are forced out of roles, denied interviews, or forcibly promoted/moved based on who People Ops want in those positions. Stay away from TeeSpring, it will save you a headache.

Pros

Free lunch, lunchroom, chill on-the-floor bosses

Cons

Poorly run, bad upper management, cruel treatment of employees

Leave a review. Help people like you.

It’s okay temporarily

Pro: benefits, pay Cons: management has no sympathy Peers are great but it can be cliquey, management changes daily how they act towards you. HR has no sympathy.

Pays decently and doesn't suck to work at.

Be prepared to have no life during the holiday season.But other than that, was honestly a decent job. Pays decently, though you'll never get a personal raise for performing above your coworkers, so unless you're going for the quarterly bonus, there's no incentive to overextend yourself past the quota. Coworkers were generally friendly, accepting, and overall decent people. Hard to get fired unless you're extremely rude.The work is pretty simple, not too physically laborious.If you like working a lot of overtime, they pay you for everything over 40 hours and generally don't say no if you want to work 12s.Nepotism is strong and if you don't get hired until a higher management position that's half-decent, chances are you won't get it. I saw qualified people get passed over and supervisors hired from "outside the company" only to find out they know someone higher up. So if you plan to move up in the company, be prepared for that.People not working in the warehouse on a daily basis like to make decisions that make no sense because they don't stick around and don't listen to workers. Will honestly frustrate you more than harm you.

Pros

Decent pay, friendly coworkers, easy work

Cons

Nepotism, overtime during holiday season, upper management doesn't know what they're doing

It’s a mess.

It’s a very simple job but the employees and management there make it almost unbearable. If you are looking for a job with great management and co-workers then look somewhere else because teespring ain’t it. Being 19 years of age you would’ve thought I was the most immature but prepare to be unpleasantly surprised to find that the 30-70 year olds that work there are just like 15 year olds when you try to take them to church. The management is mind blowing, costing their company more money than they make I’m astounded teespring has lasted this long. Moving up in this company has proved unfruitful, as they do not recognize good work/ work ethic, they focus on friendly faces and disregard the employees ability to do the job position correctly. Each shift appears to run things differently though they should all operate the exact same. Shift blame is something very common at teespring, the adults bullying each other into switching shifts or quitting all together is also very common. You must have PTO to request any date off and you only get about 4 hours every paycheck. You also get 9 points which you use when you call in and will roll over in 3-6 months. I’m afraid that isn’t enough free days. Not to mention when we are scheduled off due to a holiday you have to make that day up by working the weekend so in actuality nobody gets an extra day off.

Pros

Healthcare

Cons

Read review

Find a better more trustworthy place to work

HR and supervisors pick favorites and will lie to you about everything just to make themselves look good. You will be pointed if you call in sick, have an appointment, need to leave early for personal reasons, and whatever else you can think of. They do not pay enough because they just want the job done and don’t care about employees. I still haven’t received my money from a paycheck and they said they have gave it to me but I never received it. You have to work about 1-2 months everyday during peak season or you will be fired.

Pros

There are 0 pros

Cons

Pay, management, Hr, staff

Buddy system. Management under qualified.

It’s all about who you know here. Management is all buddy buddy and has no idea what they are doing. They sit at their desks all day or in the office and don’t bother to give any help or support to n e one. Pay is low at 12-13 an hour for the work you do and how much they want you to do. HR is out to get everyone and not there to help at all. As soon as I find another job I am going to RUN away from this place.

Pros

Cons

Management, low pay, hostile work environment

The worst

This place is the worse place to work. Management is horrible and one girl gets everyone fired to take their job. HR is nothing but sloppy woman that make fun of others. No one knows anything of what’s going on and it’s like blind leading blind. No one knows what their doing

Sweet Nothings/Lies

This company seems wonderful to work for on the surface, but thats because they LOVE filling you with sweet nothings and lies, but you learn fairly quickly whats going on because the company and management acts in complete opposition to what they say. They have no consideration for their floor crew and management is perfectly okay lying to you, even when its a serious matter. Not doing too well? Everyone else will hear about it before you. Have something to say about the treatment of workers or quality issues? Theyll tell you that they care about that and appreciate you coming to them but you WILL be punished for it in some way very quickly. If you want to care about quality with your job, dont work here because despite what they claim, they really care far more about numbers, quality be darned. If you just want the pay and dont care about the job, quality of work you do etc, then this job is perfect for you because they are super sweet on the outside. Just stay on the outside because the inside is rotten.

Pros

Good Pay

Cons

Horrible Management, A LOT of lying, Bad Quality, Punish people who try to make things better, Poor communication

Boring job with bad management

I was a press operator, and I had to load t-shirts onto a pallet, send them in the machine, then lay them on a belt that sends them through a dryer. You are expected to hit a certain number of shirts printed per night which isn't too hard to hit, but it is very easy to mess some shirts up when working at a fast pace. A lot of the machines run poorly and can be frustrating to deal with. The supervisor was not very kind to me even though I showed up to work every day and did my job well. We were "expected" to work seven days a week for over a two month span. That was enough to burn me out on this job. Mixing that with a supervisor constantly staring me down and treating me poorly was enough to make my time here dreadful.

Pros

easy job. air conditioning. decent pay.

Cons

inconsistent machines. aggressive management. long stretches of no off days.

I absolutely love my job.

I work as a customer support representative with Teespring. It is the absolute best job I have ever had, and I never plan on leaving. The managers and supervisors treat me with upmost respect, and they let me know how well of a job I do regularly.

Teespring

It’s a friendly atmosphere , management is friendly and helpful. Their is good chances on moving up in the company as long as you do your job and are always on time

Fine for Temporary or Seasonal Work, but don't expect any favors

The management is bumbling at best. In a lot of ways the chill atmosphere they put forward works against them as it makes every interaction with your managers frustrating. Was let go with one day's warning, our shift was promised other opportunities within the company but all evidence was to the contrary.

Fun environment

I have worked in a few manufacturing/warehouse jobs in my lifetime but Teespring takes the cake! The culture is laid back and fun! The management makes sure you know your worth and makes it a point to show you their appreciation for the hard work you do. I actually enjoy coming to work each day and look forward to what each day holds. Everyone chips in, especially during peak season. Nobody is to good to get out there on the floor and help out in production and I really love that! When the companies CEO and other company executives as well as direct management jump in to help break out employees and just help out with general labor, you know your in the right place and a part of something special! I have personally never worked for a better company and I am so blessed to work here!

Poor management

Very poor management they put any idiot in charge and they all have their clicks, the leads aren’t very nice, I enjoyed the work itself but everything else is horrible

Beware!

Poor management. Unrealistic quotas! Dont maintain the presses properly and blame you for not hitting your quota! I would not recomend Teespring to anyone!

Pros

Descent money

Cons

Bad management!

Dont go. I told you so.

Overall not too shabby. Management is a JOKE! benefits are good though. Don't miss working there Favoritism is highly present and is pushed to the side when asked about it. No room for real growth

Pros

Eh

exciting

great place to work when they first opened under better management. learned alot of great stuff but didnt get the respect or money i deserve so i left lied to for 15 months so had to move on but great exprence i would recommend this job

Pros

smooth sailing

Cons

no room for growth for me