TEGNA Employee Reviews
You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA10 reviews
Found 10 reviews matching the searchSee all 55 reviews
Indeed Featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
Organizational Sr. leaders are not open to changing the way they think work should be done. This inability to change and adapt their views on what motivates employees will continue to prevent hiring and retaining too talent. By choosing not to give employees flexible work schedules, by not trusting employees to do their work will ultimately result in not achieving their organizational goals.
Tegna was a good place to work in the beginning but change in the later years.The company went through a major change and it was not for the better.The benefits were not as good and they were not taking care of the employees as well.
It's a different company since the split and there have been many changes which were necessary. They're still evolving which provides opportunities for creativity and new ideas.
A small corporate office with friendly and more personal atmosphere.
No job security.
Job seekers rely on your experience.
Every work experience is unique. Let people know your thoughts on previous employers.
The only constant at this company is change. Be prepared to deal with RIFs on a regular basis. I worked in various roles for over 5 years and saw 6 RIFs in that time.
No stability, constant change, toxic culture between divisions.
The goal of this corporation is to become the top leader in digital communication. It continues to looks for ways to bring on the best of the best and to share goal incentives with their employees
Employment opportunities throughout the U.S.
cost of health care coverage
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
See more TEGNA reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at TEGNA. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 55 reviews
Ratings by category
Ratings from women
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Questions about TEGNA
- What is the most stressful part about working at TEGNA?4 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make TEGNA a better place to work?3 people answered
- When accepting an offer with Tegna , what is the background screening process like ? Any paperwork ?3 people answered
- How are the insurance benefits?3 people answered
- What is the vacation policy like at TEGNA? How many vacation days do you get per year?3 people answered
- After applying on the website, how long should I expect to wait before hearing from recruiters? I’m …2 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at TEGNA?2 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at TEGNA?2 people answered
- What is the office environment like (team-oriented? management style? work/life balance? pay commise…2 people answered
- What are the entry level positions there?2 people answered
See all questions and answers