Tehama County Department Of Education Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
3.0Pay & Benefits
4.0Job Security & Advancement
Great place to work.
Para educator for severlly disabled children (Current Employee) –  Red Bluff, CAJune 13, 2017
I have worked with the department of education for the last 18 years and have worked with some wonderful teachers and aids. I plan on continuing this job and wish to move to the next level of teaching. It is a great atmosphere to work in.
Friendly and welcoming work environment
Project Liaison (Current Employee) –  Red Bluff, CAFebruary 16, 2016
I work for an after-school program for kids K-9th grades. We do homework hour for homework support and tutoring. We conduct fun learning clubs for our students. We provide a healthy snack daily and we participate in at least one hour of recreation daily. I learned how to be spontaneous. This is a pretty fast passed job and you never know what tomorrow will have in store for you. My co-workers are all great people that I truly enjoy working with. I will miss them when I move forward. The hardest part of the job is having patience and the desire to teach and engage students after they have spent the last six hours pushing papers and books. Oddly enough the hardest part of the job is part of the most enjoyable part of the job. When you encounter a learning breakthrough with a student there is no better feeling. I love watching them succeed.
Pros
Working with children
Cons
Only part-time positions are available