TekCom Resources, Inc

TekCom Resources, Inc Employee Reviews

Sheri worked with me on a couple of jobs, but knew I had my eye on a specific role with another company. When that job came up, she not only helped me get the interview, but she got me very close to the top amount offered. She has continued to follow up and keep me aware of opportunities around me that friends or former colleagues might be interested as well. Great staff, good people.
Pros
Great staff, good pay
Cons
Healthcare could be better
We have an awesome family like culture and team mentality. Everyone is encouraging and a resource for each other with a common goal to consistently grow / impact. I really enjoy supporting the Telecom industry as it directly impacts our personal and global connections!
The president of the company is amazing, he is one of the best people I have ever worked for. He cares about his employees and acts like a leader not a boss. I am so thankful to be working for a company where I feel valued, I came into this industry with no experience but was given a chance and I have learned so much and gained very valuable skills. I would have never been able to be where I am today without TekCom taking a chance on me.
Pros
Work from home, great leadership in place and commission structure
Cons
none that I can think of.
A great place to work where the recruiters care about their candidates and clients and strive to understand their specific needs. They know their niche and can find candidates the right position with their many clients!
Pros
A Team oriented fun place to work.
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.